the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 19 'Supermoon'

Go down 
+4
Biggles
WineHippie
Somamech
sky otter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

March 19 'Supermoon' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 19 'Supermoon'   March 19 'Supermoon' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 pm

MOON RISING

On February 25,1994 1.8 million photos were taken of the Moon during the Clementine Mission. Different variations were taken including “Full Color” photos. The front cover of this DVD is one of hundreds of photos featured in the film. This is the first time in human history the Moon is being revealed to you in its’ “Full Natural Color.”

On the matter concerning whether or not we went to the Moon, we landed there without a doubt. This film is about what was waiting for us when we got there and the lies put in motion in order to conceal what was found.

Moon researchers and investigators appearing in this film disclose facts hidden from you for over forty years. The facts will amaze and shock you at the same time. You may ask yourself why these lies have been impressed upon us all these years.

The answers to these questions may prove we are not considered equal to those pulling the strings involved in this “greatest of all discoveries you have been denied.”

The suppressing of the evidence that there may have been civilizations existing on the Moon, or even more incredible, the possibility they are still there brings into question why we have been kept in the dark. The biggest insult is we’ve been led to believe the moon is a grey - colorless rock. On the contrary, The Moon appears to be a small planet teeming with life and structures the likes of which you have never seen before until now. At least it appears to have been inhabited in 1994 when these photos were taken.

On the front cover there is a bright silver - bluish disc on the upper right with a light green dome at its‘ center. Comparing it with the terrain below it does not conform with the angle of the surface. The object is hovering above on its’ side. The other disc at the bottom is in correct placement on the surface and is illuminating the immediate area.

“we lied about everything” - BellComm / NASA Insider

http://www.moonrising-themovie.com/home.html

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: March 19 'Supermoon'   March 19 'Supermoon' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 am

Thanks kermie bear, love vids like this.

What gets me is that what do they think people are going to do, run around like hairy mad goats, having to be restrained in straight jackets.

Most of us in honesty would probably think..........gee way cool, I wonder what else is out there.

Of course there might be the died in the wool old fart sections of the community, very straight laced who would not want their perception of life as they know it turned upside down, but on the whole I think a lot of us would think, invite them down, I want to get to know them.

And the other thing is who are they to keep anything from us. poke raincloud
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: March 19 'Supermoon'   March 19 'Supermoon' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 am

Reunite wrote:
Well last night I was flying back from Brisbane at sunset and got the best view of the super moon I could ask for. Up at around 30,000 feet above the storm clouds (been raining last few days) it was shining big and bright. Wish I had my SLR camera on me however I took a shot from the mobile camera. Will have to upload them when I get home later today.

Kermie hon, I have the facility to take a photo on my phone but guess what lol! yep that's right, I dont know how to do it, lol!

I am going to have to get the cable guy to show me how to switch from free and back again, I forgot over the last two years.

Technology is movin too fast for biggs. poop
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: March 19 'Supermoon'   March 19 'Supermoon' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Biggles wrote:

I am going to have to get the cable guy to show me how to switch from free and back again, I forgot over the last two years.

Insert image of Jim Carrey here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 19 'Supermoon'   March 19 'Supermoon' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 19 'Supermoon'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2