the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tell me if this sounds "weird" to you

Go down 
+2
skywatcher
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Empty
PostSubject: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 am

found on rsoe edis this morning
Quote :
Thousands of passengers may be at risk after a woman who tested positive for measles traveled through airports in Washington, D.C., Denver and Albuquerque last Tuesday. Measles is the highly contagious respiratory disease that's transmitted through the air. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is trying to track down everyone who may be in danger from that exposure. "Public health authorities considers this a medical urgency, if not an emergency. They will do everything they can to track down everyone to see if they are indeed protected," William Schaffner, chair of the Department of Preventive Medicine at Vanderbilt Medical School. The 27-year-old woman flew from the United Kingdom to Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C., and then to Denver, where she spent 3 hours before flying to Albuquerque, N.M. Passengers traveling on those planes or passing through those airports may have been exposed. The measles takes 18 days to develop so the scope of exposure is still unknown. The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment issued a warning yesterday advising people traveling through concourse C at the Denver International Airport to monitor themselves for any early symptoms - including fever, runny nose, cough - from March 1 to March 12. The C.D.C. says the woman who tested positive was not immunized because of her religion. "Measles is the most communicable virus that we know, and it can be transmitted," Said Schaffner. "Not just person to person, but over considerable distances because it wafts in the air and then people can inhale it when they are some distance away." In the United Sates, about 60 cases of measles are reported to the C.D.C each year, and children who never received an immunization or adults who declined to be immunized are at greatest risk. Public health officials are also working in Boston, as a third suspected case of measles is being reported. All of the patients had measles symptoms.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=29709
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Why did she travel if she knew she had measles?

Was there a rash present at the time of flight?

The vaccine for the measles DOES NOT WORK, nor does any other childhood shot that is 'supposed' to prevent it.

It is weird that they 'claim' that those not inoculated are at risk, when in fact, it's the other way round. If you do get the shot and then contract measles, you sure as hell will get a worse case of it, than if you had no shot at all.

This is fact. And just as if a coincidence... just today, my grandson has caught mumps from a little girl next door. She had had the shot to prevent this, but still contracted it. Shots DO NOT WORK.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Sounds like one of those reinforcement articles to get an unnecessary shot that is laced with some new toxic shit.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm

ya think?
sure smells like some kinda cover story so i am
keeping eyes open for further dots, not sayin' there are any ...
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 pm

You got it Reunite, all shots are laced with toxins and they start injections before a child even leaves hospital from being born. These are carried on every couple of months until a child starts school. In a child's lifetime s/he will receive over 40! yes 40.

Each shot is laced with thimerosal, formaldehyde, mercury, aspartame and aluminum, plus loads more toxins that are harmful to developing brains of young children. Primarily to keep them 'down' or passive, even retarded. There is a definite connection between shots and autism.

Take a look at this list...

http://www.rense.com/general59/vvac.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:37 pm

i am so glad, from my mommy perspective, that my son i grown now
and escaped the "build up" of what was required for school - he rec'd
the same vaccinations i did as a kid, if i remember correctly - was over 25 yrs ago ....
coincidentally, i watched a dr. horowitz vid yesterday which really lays out
the whole vaccine/pharma/eugenic plan ... all i could do was shake my head,
realizing just how duped we have all been and for how long ... it's insidious
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 pm

How did they know she had measles? Am I missing something here, I cant work this one out for the life of me.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 pm

and whats with the the numbers?

Only 60 cases of measles a year? In a country of 300 million?

Seems off.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Sleep
maybe it's just me but i think when i hear this kind of thing that they are using it to hunt for someone specific and are just using this as a cover....color me specious and cynical

i did a general search and most all of the links just copy what Hippie has posted..this one was a little different
so i want to know..if she was positive before flying..who knew that..?

and really two clinics in boston already..wow...creepy..several places had this sentence:

People are considered immune to measles if they were born in the United States before 1957, previously had measles, or were vaccinated against it.

pretty damn funny as i fit all three groups..guess i'm safe, huh??????????? lol!

Health officials track measles exposure at three U.S. airports
retweet
EmailPrint..By Lauren Keiper Lauren Keiper – Sat Feb 26, 1:43 pm ET
BOSTON (Reuters) – State health officials are trying to track down travelers who may have been exposed to measles after a passenger who was contagious passed through three major U.S. airports.

A woman with a confirmed case of measles traveled from the United Kingdom through Washington Dulles International Airport, Denver International Airport and on to Albuquerque International Airport last week, said Tom Skinner, spokesman for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC has provided state health officials with information about passengers on those flights to begin tracing who may have had contact and if immunizations are current, said Skinner.

On Friday, Colorado health officials issued a warning to travelers and workers at Denver International Airport of possible exposure to the passenger who is from New Mexico and was at the airport for several hours on Tuesday night.

Officials believe the diagnosed case of measles was contracted overseas, said Skinner.

States, with assistance from the CDC, will determine who is at risk and typically look at other passengers seated near the confirmed case, he said.

Measles is a highly contagious airborne virus spread person to person that develops seven to 18 days after exposure. It looks and feels like a cold initially but later a rash develops on the face and spreads to the rest of the body.

People with measles are contagious four days before and four days after the tell-tale rash appears.

The latest containment and outreach efforts come as health officials in Boston are tracking three people suspected of crossing paths with a 24 year-old-woman whose diagnosis was confirmed earlier this month.

Some 180 people have been vaccinated at two free clinics held in the Boston office building where the woman had come to work while contagious.

Health officials in Boston also believe the confirmed case acquired the disease overseas.

Measles is a leading cause of death among children in the developing world, but is seldom seen in the United States where vaccination is required for all school children.

The most recent large outbreak of measles in the United States was in 2008, where more than 130 cases were reported in 15 states, according to the CDC.

(Editing by Greg McCune)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110226/ts_nm/us_measles

(Boston, MA) -- Public health officials are racing to contain a potential measles outbreak.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says thousands of people may have been exposed to the airborne and highly contagious illness at three U.S. airports.

The scare started after a woman who works at the French Consulate in Boston tested positive for measles.

Officials say she was infected with an active case of the disease when she flew from the U.K. to Dulles International Airport in Washington, DC last Tuesday before travelling on to Denver International Airport and Albuquerque International Sunport.

Anyone who passed through those airports or flew on the same planes as the infected woman may have been exposed.

The CDC is now trying to track down all those people.

Measles symptoms include a cough, runny nose, fever and a rash that can develop as much as 12 days after exposure.
http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=398716

Measles
Posted by HealthBuz on Feb 26th, 2011 // No Comment

Health officials track measles exposure at three U.S. airports – msnbc.com
State health officials are trying to track down travelers who may have been exposed to measles after a passenger who was contagious passed through three major U.S. airports. A woman with a confirmed case of measles traveled from the United Kingdom through … read full article…

Third suspected case of measles surfaces – Boston Herald
B oston public health officials worked to contain a measles outbreak as a third suspected case surfaced yesterday, a week after a 24-year-old woman tested positive for the airborne virus. The latest case, reported early yesterday, involves an unidentified … read full article…

Measles Scare Hits 3 U.S. Airports – ABC News
Thousands of passengers may be at risk after a woman who tested positive for measles traveled through airports in Washington, D.C., Denver and Albuquerque last Tuesday. Measles is the highly contagious respiratory disease that’s transmitted through the air … read full article…

Measles: A bracing reminder on vaccines – Boston Globe
The measles outbreak at a Back Bay office building this week is a reminder that the disease is still a threat. Fortunately, a simple immunization can prevent its spread. Now that the only study linking autism and childhood vaccination has been thoroughly … read full article…

Passenger at DIA may have exposed others to measles – Denver Post
DIA travelers Tuesday night may have gotten a rude welcome when they landed — potential exposure to the measles virus. The rare disease is highly contagious, and a passenger with measles arrived at DIA Gate 39 on Concourse C about 9 p.m. Tuesday. The … read full article
http://healthbuz.com/measles/
came back to ad this from huff post
The traveler, a 27-year-old woman from Santa Fe, New Mexico, is reported to have 'traveled from London to Washington, D.C. last week, then two days later flew from Baltimore to Denver before taking another flight to Albuquerque."

Last edited by sky otter on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Exacto mundo...............I mean you is going to hone in on one traveller knowing they have measles?

I mean a person could have something else and travel overseas, would they know what and who.............?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 am

I'm sure people travel by all modes of transport with one bug/virus etc or another, but nobody would know. We must come into contact with gazillions of these beasties every day and we're not harmed in any way. Measles is no biggy, I can remember having it as a kid, and apart from the headache, I wouldn't have known I even had it.

It sounds like another one of those scaremongering scenarios just to cause panic amongst those that can't see through it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 am

skywatcher wrote:
I'm sure people travel by all modes of transport with one bug/virus etc or another, but nobody would know. We must come into contact with gazillions of these beasties every day and we're not harmed in any way. Measles is no biggy, I can remember having it as a kid, and apart from the headache, I wouldn't have known I even had it.

It sounds like another one of those scaremongering scenarios just to cause panic amongst those that can't see through it.

iagree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me if this sounds "weird" to you   tell me if this sounds "weird" to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tell me if this sounds "weird" to you
Page 1 of 1