the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse

Go down 
+2
Reunite
DIVERDOWN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 am

I always liked 777 The great work's homework..nice thread

That first picture reminds me of Shellie
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 am

Thanks for the link DD. Glad to see you posting again. Hope everything is ok with you.

777 's interpretation is sure something to think about. I always believed the book of revelation to be a giant metaphor. It was a matter of figuring out what it meant. So much of what he has posted does make sense.

sunny
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 pm

must look like freaky christian speaker to many...but hear him out.

more like it pt2

EMP at the rapture pt3

a little far fetched but could seeing 11:11 mean:
DEUTERONOMY 4:11 ? or something other 11:11 from the book?

Last edited by capreycorn on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm

February 17. 2009 : a message from Choo Thomas:

Hallelujah, the Tribulation has Already Begun; MARANATHA!!!

During 2006, 2007 and 2008 God showed so many Christians the rapture as well as some unbelievers. These visions made so many people excited about the rapture and at the same time some of us were very disappointed because it had not happen yet. I believe God wanted to stir our hearts up for the rapture so we can be prepared for it at anytime.

The Lord told me a few months ago that the tribulation has already begun. He is warning and preparing people for the rapture but realized not many are paying attention to the signs of the rapture and they will be very surprised because He is going to only bring those who are ready and waiting for Him. God also said He has given enough chances for everybody to be ready for His coming. Now the tribulation has begun and this means the rapture could happen at any time for those who are ready and waiting. After He raptures His chosen ones, then the antichrist will take over the world and great disasters will come to those left behind especially those Christians who refuse to receive the Mark of the Beast (#666). God said not too many Christians will be raptured and whoever does get raptured will have to stand before the judgment seat (2 Corinthians 5:10) and our work will be tested by fire (1 Corinthians 3:12-15). Even after we are raptured not too many Christians will enter His Kingdom because their hearts are not pure enough. When God says these words they really scare me and whoever has read the book should already know these things.

When the Lord took me to Heaven the first couple of times, He showed me crystal clear water and said one’s heart has to be as clear as this in order to enter His Kingdom. When the Lord told me this, I was very scared and I wondered how anyone’s heart could be this pure. I always live in fear of God ever since He showed me the water. This is the reason why I still spend a lot of time with the Lord by praying and having a relationship with Him daily. I know it is hard for people who work to spend long hours with the Lord but please do your best to spend as much time as you can and let Him be the center of your life not just sometimes but always. Without a relationship with the Lord and not living in fear of God, one cannot please Him. We have to make sure the Holy Spirit is pleased with us continually. He is the one who raised Jesus from the dead to Heaven (Romans 8:11). My heart’s desire is that all my brothers and sisters in the Lord will be raptured.

When I saw Linda’s prophetic words, it really impressed me. I prayed about it and the Lord told me to have it posted on my website. Some people complained about who Linda is but the truth is I did not know Linda but rather the message (the part posted on my web site) and how it is biblical. The message posted on my website from Linda is very similar to what God tells me and also what He wants His Bride to be. It hurts me to see the way some Christians live and behave and they don’t know what it takes to be the Bride of Jesus. We cannot let anyone or anything come before God no matter what the situation. We have to know that He has to be above everyone and everything in our lives. According to Luke 14:26-27, none of our family members or loved ones can ever be put before our Lord Jesus who died for us. PRAISE THE LORD. Anyone who wants to be holy has to live by the word of God. We have to walk a narrow path (Matthew 7:14). Whatever hardship comes into our lives we have to endure as good soldiers of the Lord (2 Timothy 2:3).

Some Christians believe by doing great work for God they will enter the Kingdom (Matthew 7:22-23). The most important part of our salvation is total obedience and love (Matthew 5:19; Mark 12:30-31; John 14:23-24). We must love others enough to witness to them to also be saved. Jesus died for our soul, if we truly love the Lord and want to please Him, we have to die from the world because we cannot love both (1 John 2:15-16). God is love and He wants us to love all not just believers and if we have unforgivness in our hearts that is a great sin. We have to forgive and not hate others no matter what they have done to us. His word says the people who are living in darkness are the ones who do not forgive (1 John 2:11). If one does not forgive then they also cannot be forgiven by God and that will prevent that person from entering the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 6:14-15). As much as the Lord suffered for our eternity, whatever we sacrifice for Him is really insignificant because no suffering that we will ever endure can ever be compared to what He went through.

Some Christians think when they receive the Lord into their hearts by faith that is all they have to do in their Christian life but this actually is a deception from the Devil. According to Philippians 2:12, we must work out our salvation with fear and trembling. We must never forget that without a pure heart no one can see the Lord (Matthew 5:8, Ephesians 5:27, Hebrews 12:14). God is so holy that any defiled thing cannot enter His Kingdom. I believe this is why God showed me so many people outside His Kingdom and that is called the valley. Some people tell me that being in the valley is better than Hell. Yes, of course it is better than Hell, but we still have a chance to receive the wonderful promises of God if we enter His Kingdom. All He requires from us is a small sacrifice and that is to be obedient and to love Him above all. Jesus suffered and died for our eternity so why shouldn’t we receive all that He prepared for us?

We should be looking forward to being the most beautiful Bride of Christ. Why shouldn’t we give up all worldly habits and try to please the Lord? We are only on this earth for such a short period of time but with the Lord it will be forever and the happiest time we could ever imagine. Whatever we sacrifice while we are here on earth is all worth it. In Linda’s message she commented on how Christians are watching too much television. Truly reborn Christians do not watch worldly things on television or listen to worldly music. Like God says, we cannot enjoy both the world and Him.

We must understand that the tribulation has begun but none of us will know the day or hour when the rapture will actually occur. We have to patiently wait and never give up, just be ready and waiting for the Lord because no one can understand God’s will (Isaiah 55:8-9). I believe those who are not ready and waiting are going to be very surprised how soon the rapture could happen.

The Lord is concerned about some pastors and He is very dissatisfied with them because they are not teaching about the End times, Rapture and Mark of the Beast (# 666). God says these pastors are going to be left behind with members of their congregation and most of those church bodies will receive the Mark of the Beast because they have never been taught what will happen to them if they receive this number. This is why the Lord says most Christians left behind will become Satan’s. The Lord also said most churches that have business on His holy day (buying and selling things) and are not teaching His church bodies not to spend money on the Lord’s day. According to the Lord, Christians should only use money on the Lord’s day for tithes and offerings (Nehemiah 10:31 and 13:15, 1 Corinthians 16:2).

I am humble and thankful to God for allowing me to write this for my brothers and sisters in the Lord. I pray this message from our Lord will be a blessing and an eye opener to every reader so His Bride will be ready and waiting for the rapture of the Body of Christ, Amen.

Peace and all spiritual blessing to every reader.

To God be all the glory and honor.

MARANATHA!!!

Choo Thomas[i]http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessage.html
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm

ok, i prefer

Christopher Hitchens - Religion Illustrated in 2 parts

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm

The way I see it, Revelations can basicly be interpreted in three different ways.

The first is a literal transaltion that many Christians are on board with. Some of them, the evangelicals mostly I think, are actively trying to usher the 'apocolypse' in by creating the conditions literally set in revelations, like funding/encouraging jews to rebuild solomon's temple. The trouble is that the dome of the rock, one of the most sacred places for muslims happens to be in the way. I wonder if muslims would be angry if jews demolished the dome of the rock to rebuild a holy site of their own. Hmmmm, I bet that might cause some tension regardless of wether or not it will literally spark armageddon, but hey it's worth a shot right?

The second interpretation is a kind of large scale metaphorical corelation to events occuring in the 'end times'. That is to say that there are symbols in our societies that represent things like the seven seals etc... That seems to be what 777 is on to, and making an interesting case for.

The third is a smaller metaphorical interpretation, but what I think of as the Occam's razor interpretation. The book of revelations was written by John of patmos, who was exiled on the island of patmos by the hand of the roman empire. If one is looking for metaphorical interpretations in this book, there are many more suited to the roman empire of John's time than any other imho. Two that come to mind are the multi-headed beast that could likely symbolize the expansive roman empire, and the mark of the beast, 666, is the numerical value in hebrew for the name 'nero ceasar'.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Reunite wrote:

That first picture reminds me of Shellie

If I remember correctly, Shellie's was the flying spaghetti monster.

Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse FlyingSpaghettiMonster

FSM is way off though. Here's what God really looks like.

Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse   Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Bolts Of The Gods -Behold A White Horse
Page 1 of 1