the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON Empty
PostSubject: VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON   VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 am

Claims vet was manhandled for silent protest
February 18, 2011

Military vet Ray McGovern shows off the bruises and cut on one arm from being grabbed by security personnel at Sec. Of State Clinton’s speech. CLICK TO ENLARGE(NATIONAL) -- Could it be the U.S. government thinks peaceful, civilian protest against government is fine on the streets of Cairo, Egypt but not on U.S. soil?

As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave a speech at George Washington University yesterday condemning governments that arrest protestors and do not allow free expression - and lauding freedom of speech on the Internet - 71-year-old military veteran Ray McGovern was grabbed from the audience in plain view of her by police and an unidentified official in plain clothes and hustled out of the building and, according to McGovern and his supporters, was “brutalized and left bleeding in jail.”

What McGovern did was simply remain standing silently in the audience and turned his back on her as Secretary Clinton began her speech.

That was it.

McGovern, a veteran Army officer who also worked as a C.I.A. analyst for 27 years, was wearing Veterans for Peace t-shirt.

Blind-sided by security officers who pounced upon him, McGovern remarked, as he was hauled out the door, "So this is America?"

According to Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, attorney with the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, “For this peaceful expression of dissent, he ended up bruised, bloodied, arrested, and jailed. Secretary Clinton never paused, continuing her speech lecturing other countries about the need to allow freedom of expression and dissent, while Mr. McGovern was hauled out in front of her.”

McGovern was later found to have his arm covered with bruises. The metal handcuffs were fastened so tightly that his wrists were cut and some blood flowed from tee cuts

After being held by local police, McGovern was told he was being charged with disorderly conduct.

source: http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/VETERAN-S-GROUP-DEMANDS-APOLOGY-FROM-SEC-OF-STATE-CLINTON-BR-Claims-vet-was-manhandled-for-silent-protest-596038

Watch the incident in the video below.

i found a cbs link to it, the one linked at source has a horrifying title so i refuse to re-post it....

here is vid, where you will notice that the "heckler" did not say a word until he was being brutally dragged out .... yet, here is cbs text, it's laughable, really:

"Hillary Clinton Faces Heckler During Speech

February 15, 2011 11:23 AM
Caught on Tape - During a speech on internet freedom, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton faced a heckler who was forcibly removed by security after shouting "So, this is America!" during her remarks."

um, NOT

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7352563n
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON   VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Sort of like the pot calling the kettle black. She is talking about freedom of protesting etc and at the same time a vet is abused.

I hope to God the msm aired this. Bastards.
Back to top Go down

VETERAN’S GROUP DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SEC. OF STATE CLINTON
Page 1 of 1