the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)

Go down 
+8
Reunite
Gerardgeert
Biggles
sky otter
WineHippie
Lightning222
micjer
giovonni
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
giovonni
giovonni

Number of posts : 549
Humor : lots of it!
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Greetings,

From James newsletter...

#6638 Nature Verses Chemicals

Mushrooms Break Down Toxic Waste

http://www.nextworldtv.com/videos/low-tech---high-impact/mushrooms-break-down-toxic-waste.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQ0RdFHMHA[/video]
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 am

Something special from a truly beautiful fairy princess rainbow heart Shelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhd01DPOfGI&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

thought i post and share this here...

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 384639670824579

"Greetings from Michael Knight, Editor, Earth Change Report.

An essay about the "Debt Crisis That Isn't - The Crisis That Is" just came across my desk.

In my humble opinion, it's something everyone should read, and pass on.

Why?

Because it starts by saying "If ever there was a time to be prepared for the worst, this is it." - and goes on to explain why the formation of a "super congress", and then the tumbling of the stock exchange, and then the downgrading of the US Triple A rating will have dire consequences that we MUST be prepared for.

Click here to download and save, then pass it on - should you so choose.

Or copy and paste this one (and make sure it has no spaces once you've done that).

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/support-files/thecrisisthatis.pdf

Just copy and paste it into your browser - and feel free to pass it on to others who might be interested in this EXTREMELY important information.

Sincerely.

Michael Knight

PS - I have started a new business and new web site.

You might like to sign up for my new newsletter on that site."

www.getreadyportland.com
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:35 pm

As an adult walk in (newbie) to this very physical material plane of existence, i have had to deal with many cognitive challenging problems in adapting to my adopted human body...Recently i was reading about how scientists are making great strides in figuring out how the human brain – with its expansive cerebral cortex and corresponding capacity for higher thinking – became one of nature’s greatest wonders. Insights about how the brain develops are leading to novel ideas about the causes of a range of brain disorders, and are raising hopes for the regeneration of brain tissue. At the center of this scientific ferment are new stem cell discoveries with the capability to reliably grow the specific types of neurons needed to regenerate tissue that is damaged as a result of diseases. With what i am now sensing as the dawning of a new age for mankind (the current galactic alignment cycle) l believe we (all) have the capacity (if chosen) for the self re-wiring needed in restoring us to our original potential ~ as natures greatest wonder.
Gio

From James newsletter...

#6639 Awesome Human Potiential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2jxmhCH1M&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 am

Greetings,

Sheilaalien just post this tonight on Youtube...

"This was an enthralling episode when I first heard it on June 29, 2009... and a interesting listen in hindsight, given the events that have come to pass since then."

It's a portion of an interview with Gilbert Eriksen author of The Millennium Prophecy - (Wormwood/Planet-X) on CoasttoCoastAM

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PRuKbpYG4s&feature=uploademail

Note - to continue listening go to part two below - the complete interview is also listed below:

Part 1
http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/page_content/interviews/c2c_6_29_2009_2.mp3

Part 2
http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/page_content/interviews/c2c_6_29_2009_3.mp3

Part 3
http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/page_content/interviews/c2c_6_29_2009_4.mp3
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:20 pm

giovonni wrote:
Greetings,

In anticipation of the launching of the North American track of George Kavassilias 'Our Journey Home' Global Tour'
http://www.ourjourneyhomeusa.com/

Here's the latest from ~ Tom and Ramon's ~ The Hundredth Monkey Radio

George Kavassilias Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Gk270sm

Sunday July 31 2011
Listen here:
http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/george-kavassilas.html

George also said that Aliens are in need of "Earth Humans". The Human form in the universe is documented well before George came onto the scene...

Just saying we are not important as folk like George make us out to be LOL
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Greetings,

To all my friends gathering this coming weekend ~ Up at the Ranch ~ for the George Kavassilas visit...unfortunately i will be unable to attend...
But i will be amongst you as always in spirit...i will be the orb with the big giggle bump

i am please to hear though ~ our new friend Christopher Of the Wolves
will be there again in attendance lifting everyone's vibrations !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZuJQJGjSNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30rzdp6zhA&feature=related

Christopher Of the Wolves

https://www.youtube.com/user/christopherotw

Last edited by giovonni on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Greetings,

This comes from Pamela from the Eceti Ranch Family....in regards to the George Kavassilas workshop event this weekend... August 13 & 14, 2011

Event is pretty much sold out (handful of seats left) but we do have the livestream available!
Will include skywatch, lectures, candid interviews and other surprises...
or contact me at - ecetievents@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

From James newsletter...

#6654 Global Peace

Carson Bishop: Global Peace by 11-11-11: An End to War on Earth | The 2012 Scenario2011

AUGUST 10
by Steve Beckow

I support Carson’s call for the end of war and the dawn of world peace by or before 11-11-11.
Global Peace by 11-11-11: An End to War on Earth

By Carson S. Bishop

For as long as anyone can remember, the people of this planet have been striving to achieve worldwide peace amidst all the war, death, destruction, hatred, fear, and erosion of ideals we perceive around us. We are a tireless race, who, against seemingly futile odds, against pain of death, unceasingly endeavor to restore the planet to a place of serenity for the good of all humankind.

We are a race of humans who are united in our universal pleas for a lasting freedom and peace for Earth and her people. Our masses are tired, starving, afflicted with pain and disease, and waiting for a change that sits just beyond the horizon of our consciousness. We, however, will not have much longer to wait.

Planetary accountability is accelerating at an unprecedented rate. The ones who’ve wielded their power over us at the expense of our collective well-being, known to some as the Global Elite, known to others as the Masters of War, have been rapidly losing ground in recent months and years, most noticeably since the start of 2011.

The men and women who previously thought themselves to be untouchable have had their immense corruptibility revealed to the public, testifying to everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear the unworkability of our planetary controllers.

The men behind the curtain have been irreversibly exposed. Their refusals to make even the simplest of changes to create a reality where global peace may be restored, given their positions of power and influence, is wholly and utterly intolerable. The insistence on their behalf to practice a philosophy of service-to-self that benefited only the few, rather than service-to-others that would benefit the many, has only guaranteed their imminent end.

Their global finances are down to their last dollars, and no nation on Earth wishes to resupply their reserves any longer so that they may continue to play with our world without being accountable for their actions. They are running on empty, and their time is running out.

If there has ever been a time to rise up and take back control of our lives and our planet, it’s now.

We are One, and as one people, attacking and killing each other, whether it be in the name of God, Country, or People, only serves to bring our own self-destruction. Instead of cooperating with each other in a beneficial manner, with the common goal of furthering our own hopes, dreams, and aspirations to the point of achieving a long-awaited Golden Age of Humanity, we have instead been distracted and coerced into only seeing contrived divisions between ourselves through the exploited avenues of religion, political stances, and socio-economic standing. The days of being divided and conquered are ending, and taking their place is the exponential growth of Global Unity, the likes of which every man, woman, and child feels deeply in the fiber of their being.

No longer shall we abide the atrocities of war. No longer will we be complacent in a world that does not work for anything short of all of us. The needs of the many will finally outweigh the needs of the few. The deadline is set. There is no faltering. There is no deference. It shall be an absolute.

On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of the 11th year (according to your local time zone), every government, every politician, every warrior, and every human being will understand our message and comprehend our goal: Peace is declared. As of 11-11-11, peace is now in place throughout the world.

We will not go on with our cancerous ways of killing simply to impose our will on others. Imperialism in all its forms will cease on that day, and the sovereignty of all of Earth’s people, regardless of nationality, race, or creed must not be infringed again for any reason any longer. The light of this truth shall serve to dispel the darkest of shadows from humanity’s collective consciousness.

Over the course of the coming days, weeks, and months, as we count down to 11-11-11, I call on all the people of Earth to now take an irrevocable vow of pacifism. By doing this, we commit to the fullest extent to the golden rule, the ethic of reciprocity: Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Together, as one, we shall use our collective “people power” to remove the biggest obstacle to planet-wide peace using the methods of civil disobedience and non-violent protest, the approach exercised by history’s most cherished advocates of peace.

Together, united as one people of planet Earth, we unanimously demand an end to all wars worldwide, so that Peace on Earth may reign in its purest form by or before 11-11-11. By accomplishing our task, we ensure the continued survival of our planet, our people, and future generations, so that our much anticipated Golden Age may finally dawn.

A wise man once said, “The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here’s what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year, and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.”

Make no mistake: His dream is our dream. Let us use our love, our light, and our truth to make it our reality. Peace shall come to Earth on or before 11-11-11.

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Campaign-for-GP-386x500
Source;

https://2012indyinfo.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/carson-bishop-global-peace-by-11-11-11-an-end-to-war-on-earth-the-2012-scenario/
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Greetings...

thought i post and share this interview here on Egypt and the The Pyramid Code

From William Henry's Revelations Stargate Radio
Wednesday August 10, 2011

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Revelations-view

"The Pyramid Code
Dr. Carmen Boulter created the astonishing TV series the Pyramid Code, and has gotten some stunning photos of light phenomena in Egypt. Here she tells us about what she has found and experienced in Egypt recently, and it is powerful material. She says "our soul group is coming together," and that is certainly what the internet effort of people like William Henry and the Dr. Boulter are all about. Vist PyramidCode.com during the interview to watch the pictures she and William Henry are discussing. They are astonishing, and careful efforts to explain them have not been successful. Dr. Boulter asserts that they are genuine mysteries."
http://www.pyramidcode.com/Photos.html
(When you reach the site, click on the images to see more.)

Listen here to the interview (note open popup player)
source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/revelations/latest#ixzz1Ul9qdFrU
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Somamech wrote:
giovonni wrote:
Greetings,

In anticipation of the launching of the North American track of George Kavassilias 'Our Journey Home' Global Tour'
http://www.ourjourneyhomeusa.com/

Here's the latest from ~ Tom and Ramon's ~ The Hundredth Monkey Radio

George Kavassilias Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Gk270sm

Sunday July 31 2011
Listen here:
http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/george-kavassilas.html

George also said that Aliens are in need of "Earth Humans". The Human form in the universe is documented well before George came onto the scene...

Just saying we are not important as folk like George make us out to be LOL

fly-away EDIT George is 110% BS. If one was to believe George then you have to Believe every tale... and that's where the money is toast
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm

i think you made your point Somamech poke
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

giovonni wrote:
i think you made your point Somamech poke

Well maybe making it now more clear, but yeah I get your message dude. respect-023

George said that Aliens need our DNA as Human DNA is special. And if one takes George seriously then you have to take all these people seriously ha ha

- Ingo Swann said he saw Naked Humans on the Moon whilst being involved in the Stargate Program
- Billy Meier had contact with Human Looking Aliens from another planet
- Howard Menger had a few spins around the solar system with Human Looking Aliens
- Lobsang Rampa also had a burl in a craft along with other Monks outside of earth's atmosphere..with Human Looking Aliens

Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Greetings,

Thought i pass this along to those who might be interested...

This week ~ Ramtha called for a special meeting with his students on Thursday August 10 ...?

Now it has been announced ~ JZ Knight (who channels Ramtha) will be interviewed on Coast -to -Coast -AM - this Sunday night on August 14th http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/08/14
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 pm

The Story I’ve Never Told

By Gary Stearman on August 11, 2011

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Garystory2
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/the-story-ive-never-told/
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Greetings...
note - who needs an invasion when it appears were doing a bang up job of destroying the environment and ourselves help

"Project Bluebeam Imminent? Michio Kaku Hyping Alien Invasion As Corporate Media Says Alien Threat Would Help Global Governance"
http://theintelhub.com/2011/08/14/project-bluebeam-imminent-michio-kaku-hyping-alien-invasion/
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Greetings,

i been receiving some very positive and amazing comments from some friends who were in attendance this past weekend at the George Kavassilas workshop...

Please note i will pass on and post any info and pics as they become available... smiley-face-sun-clou

Blessings Gio

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Attachment
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

giovonni wrote:
Greetings...
note - who needs an invasion when it appears were doing a bang up job of destroying the environment and ourselves help

"Project Bluebeam Imminent? Michio Kaku Hyping Alien Invasion As Corporate Media Says Alien Threat Would Help Global Governance"
http://theintelhub.com/2011/08/14/project-bluebeam-imminent-michio-kaku-hyping-alien-invasion/

I reckon this fake alien invasion will be held at the 2012 Olympic Games. Let's come back next year and see if I'm right. lol! warp abductedg
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Check this out...

This photo comes courtesy of my fellow Ecetian Dany...thanks my friend cheers

He took this pic last Friday (Aug. 12th) during George Kavassilis weekend workshop

Here's James and company welcoming all his spirited light energy friends to the nightly orb dance and skywatch ~
note their multitude and diversity in colors

Back to top Go down
amancalledhorse
amancalledhorse

Number of posts : 17
Humor : check
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 am

Well you certainly got my intrest. Now post the photo please :)
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Here's another excellent photo of the ongoing orbfest at the Eceti Ranch....

From my friend Christopher Of the Wolves who is pictured here serenading them...

He says... "The place attracts so much energy. These orbs seemed to love the didgeridoo."

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

A good UFO pic would be great cheers
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Greetings,

This a special pre-workshop interview with a relaxed George Kavassilas ~

From Tom Kappenman of Tom & Ramon's Hundredth Monkey Radio
http://www.bbsradio.com/thehundredthmonkeyradio/

"The day before the beginning of George's presentation at ECETI August 12th I had a chance to have a short chat with George,
I was also able to let a few of the wonderful souls that were attending to field a couple of their questions."

Enjoy

Thank you Tom cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMfWmQT2UI&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

giovonni wrote:
Greetings,

This a special pre-workshop interview with a relaxed George Kavassilas ~

From Tom Kappenman of Tom & Ramon's Hundredth Monkey Radio
http://www.bbsradio.com/thehundredthmonkeyradio/

"The day before the beginning of George's presentation at ECETI August 12th I had a chance to have a short chat with George,
I was also able to let a few of the wonderful souls that were attending to field a couple of their questions."

Enjoy

Thank you Tom cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMfWmQT2UI&feature=player_embedded

The Mil and associated party's are brilliant in execution cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)   Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up at the Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next