the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?

Go down 
+3
sky otter
Lightning222
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Empty
PostSubject: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

no matter what link i hit from googling, i get this:

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

that's it, no graphics, no forum, nuthin
really weird
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 pm

GLP has gone dark.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 pm

it also says

A Final Message For You ..and that is a link..i ain't going..my computer might blow up..hahahah

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/searchuid.php
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm

It is interesting what I am reading in hippie's post, something is funny, not ha ha funny.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm

from goodgle search

The Godlike Productions Forum is down forever5 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 1 hour ago
Re: The Godlike Productions Forum is down forever. #20582 4 minutes ago ... If godlikeproductions made a CHOICE to shut down their site, I can't imagine ...

camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...3...Get more discussion results
"Godlike Productions" | 100777.comGodlike Productions (http://godlikeproductions.com/) is huge forum with ..... and how he was going to contact ISPs and have those accounts closed due to TOS ...
100777.com/internet/glp - Finland - Cached - Similar

"Godlike Productions" | 100777.comGodlike Productions (http://godlikeproductions.com/) is huge forum with ..... and how he was going to contact ISPs and have those accounts closed due to TOS ...
100777.com/internet/glp - Finland - Cached - Similargodlike productions?7 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 2 hours ago

looks hacked. www.godlikeproductions.com. ... For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh." ...
forums.silentcountry.com/forums/showthread.php?...godlike-productions...Get more discussion results
it's the forum godlikeproductions?15 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Nov 22, 2010
RE: it's the forum godlikeproductions? sorry i don't understand: godlikeproductions is closed?, if YES, why? ...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=is+godlike+productions+forum+closed&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=e3908a84ed15d2fe
lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-it-s-the-forum-godlikeproductions - Cached

from the camelot link

Re: The Godlike Productions Forum is down forever #20582 1 hour, 53 minutes ago Badger The Wise wrote:
TPTB have been working at this full time lately. Over a dozen of my favorite Youtube channels have been shut down this week.

I guess one positive thing we can take from this is that we are really starting to piss 'em off

Live without fear: the consequences of selling out and giving in to fear are, to me, far worse than any pain or punishment one might experience in the physical realm. Although thats easy for me to say because I don't have anything to lose...

If godlikeproductions made a CHOICE to shut down their site, I can't imagine what they must have been threatened with. Obviously someone scared the living daylights outta them.

Thanks Badger. Appreciated.
Trinity posted a thread today about legal action towards gang stalkers. One in particular(Omega). He (Trinity) threatened legal action. I am sorry to see it come to this, unless there is more to it that we don't see.
Best.

Last edited by sky otter on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 pm

This afternoon over here I have felt an energy change, don't know what it is, not a bad one, just a good energy change, like a subtle change for the better. I dont know what has happened, just saying.

Does anyone else feel any sort of change at all.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm

scratch

well if anyone goes to hear the final message let us know what it said/says..

but ya gotta remember nothing on line is EVER private...or forgotten
big brother liveth watchingb

good thing i have nothing to say he he
party-drunkparty-dru

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 pm

I have no personal experience there...just saying.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 am

yeah, i clicked on the link, sky ....
listened less than a minute, it sounded like
some fire n brimstone preacher ranting about ....
didn't listen any further, not interested
affraid
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 am

ok, wait, wasn't nancy leider/zeta talk with GLP?
and doesn't she (they?) concentrate on the shift
and tectonic plate/earth change info?
are tptw shutting down shift stuff? recall the woman
calling into A J .....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

verrrrrrrrrrrrrry interestinggggggggggggggggggggg ...

may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Resize10
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:57 pm

wellllllllllllllllll
i was looking up stuff on comet elenin that mic posted about and came across a link to there
so it seems to be back up and running

just thought i'd mention it if anyone really cares lol!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 am

i was just there no problems If it was dark I wouldn`t be able to access it
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 am

May you suggest ?

Why sure.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 am

worked for me????
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?   may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

may i suggest someone else try to access godlikeproductions?
Page 1 of 1