the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Empty
PostSubject: FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!   FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!   FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 am

I love the money system that was described in Co-Evolution, or the lack of, basically in the system described there was no way at all to accumulate wealth through monetary means. The society acted as a whole and explored the inner, the outer, all in between :)

To know we are going to hit by hardship through some form of debt which most of us had nothing to do with sorta sums it up completeley.

Is this the era for history books which feature Banker Burnings as opposed to the witch hunts? LOL

I hope not as thats bad fullstop, and I prefer a Change..not a repeat of history, I hope ya all get my point ;)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!   FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:24 pm

I posted this same vid on another thread.

My point is does it really matter anymore how much they give them. It is all just money out of thin air anyway. Let's face reality folks it will never be repaid. Impossible.

It is all a giant ponzy scheme and all that is happening is prolonging the inevitable. There is nothing backing this bailout money, just thin air.

This is a freight train out of control. Bailout wall street .... here's some money....bailout Greece ..... here have some more bailout money ..... need more money for the military ..... here have some more...... money for homeland security .... ya why not have some more.

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!   FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Federal reserve act of 1913, the treason bill that just keeps on giving and thats been destroying america ever since. 23.7 trillion, thats all, I would went higher , but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!   FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:21 am

I never cease to be amazed at the bullshit that these people get away with. Great report reuniteR,

Hey Mic,....LOL yeah majic for sure, black magick, witchcraft, and every other evil we can think of, nice video.

Soma I do get the point....I wish the freaks that run this place would get the point.

Oh yes the great federal reserve act NWO......LOL the bill that sold America down the river. The bill that allowed thieves to run our monetary system. The bill that means there will be no reserve left after they get through stealing it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!   FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion!
Page 1 of 1