the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leadership review of Obama's Administration

Go down 
+4
micjer
Sanat
Linda
pilgrim
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:01 am

The situation we are facing here can be seen like this:

On this planet the vast majority has been in the gray zone between socalled good and evil (but those of almost pure evil has had the upper hand for a long time). Those in the gray "undecided" area are easily persuaded/manipulated by outside influence and that which is perceived as "strong". They go along to get along in the gang mentality of whatever group/country/system etc. they are in. It was these "gray area" people that carried out the vast majority of horrible things inside the nazi regime system. Those of "almost pure evil" directed the show from above and manipulated perception and conditions so it could happen. Those in the gray zone either complied, or they resisted in some form or another.

The point is that the majority inside the system are simply in the gray zone. When conditions favor corruption/evil a lot of them will tend to go along with that given certain rationals. When/if these condtions change a lot of them will join what they now see as "the winning team".

The conditions on this planet is set by the level of mass consciousness. When that is low we know very well what kind of planet we will see. We have been seeing it for thousands of years already. When the level raises, as it has been doing for some time now according to all channeled material and my calibrations, condtions change in favor of good. When good becomes the stronger magnet the gray zone people will gravitate towards that, and thus add to it's power very fast. It will seem like a total chaos as the shift is going on, but this is what I see happening in the world today. Obama cannot do all that much yet, he has to wait partly "undercover" until enough of the gray zone area has been "won over" to the side of the Light/Good. When critical mass has been achieved the real changes can begin to manifest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:35 am

pilgrim wrote:

Why should the Iranian people believe that their enemy of 30 years has changed.
Because of a few nice words? That would be a unilateral move requiring either great
courage or naivety given that so far Obama has put nothing up front.

I hope I am not being offensive when I say this, but I must speak my truth.

i read nothing defensive
OR offensive
OR angry
in your words, pilgrim...
you are absolutely correct... up there i said that obama's
message felt hopeful and that i was in wait and see mode...
because i feel that nothing has changed in our gov't or
in politics or in the NWO agenda and i assume that the
puppet master is still pulling the strings - yet i search and
hope and pray for just a glimmer of light somewhere, so
i do not want to simply discount what i see at first glance
i need to watch carefully for more signs before drawing solid
conclusions for myself
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Quote :
" Pilgrim: You kind of act like I am asking, even demanding, you to believe anything I say. I am not."
No, I do not act., If you are asking, even demanding....sorry, request denied! nor do I demand anything that is not rightfully mine...
Nor do I believe anything you say, with the exception of " I am not"., which I take you mean you!
Words are very powerful., and our subconscious minds can't distinguish fact from fiction, it only observes.
The particular words you have chosen in the above quote, when studied, can be used as a subliminal message to the unconscious mind. Look at that one line, study it, and see the hypnotic suggestion that it contains. Can't see it? ok, let me break it down.
"You kind of act" This would suggest how I'm going to behave.
"I am asking, even demanding you to believe anything I say." This is the command!
The subconscious mind ignores comma's etc. It's just an absorbent mechanism that reacts to certain triggers.
Place the suggestion, then later, the trigger!

Quote :
"There is no need to be defensive here."
Instead of answering a simple question, you try to turn it to your advantage by stating the above, thus turning a simple question into an aggressive attack. (very clever......nearly!)
That is just the first two lines of your response to my question.
In the next couple of lines of the paragraph, you state that your beliefs are based on the ephemeral with a mixture of science. That is; your intuition (which I find commendable), your calibrations ( based on what?), channelled messages
( which could anything from earthbound three letter agencies to any number of other dimensional beings, good or bad!),
you then bundle them all together to state that you are ambivalent to it all. HMMM! I only asked a simple question!
That's the first paragraph.

Quote :
"Oscar Schindler was a "good person" inside the nazi regime. To me it is rather obvious that there will always be a lot of "good people" even in a regime that has gone very bad."
It may be obvious to you.., but certainly not to me.
Whether OsKar Schindler was altogether altruistic in his motives is a matter of conjecture, given that he was a nazi businessman, and it could be reasoned that he didn't want to lose his skilled jewish craftsmen or 'Schindlerjuden' as they were known.
Personally, I would like to think he was a good man. The book and movie were mediocre, but at least you named ONE good nazi.
Unfortunately, you have yet to provide the 'good guys' in the NWO, CFR, or Trilateralist organisations. Any chance?? No?
Why doesn't that surprise me!!

Quote :
"The gray in between often wants to save its own ass (and familiy also of course), to put it bluntly. And therefore must go along to get along. But there are also a lot of decent gray there in between.."
And these are the 'good guys...God help us!

Quote :
"There are a lot of decent good people in the military industrial complex. Of course I cannot "name names". I hardly know the names of most of them."
Well, if you can't name the 'good guys' in the nazi's long since dead, then God forbid you name the living military 'good guys'.
Not knowing their names doesn't help either I would imagine.

Quote :
"That is the beauty of the Scale of Consciousness. Nothing is either "good" or "bad", there is always a graduation."
If there's no "good or bad"..graduate to what?? Gray!!?
Quote :
" Those not interested can feel very free to disregard it of course."
Do you mean those that will question you? Do find honest questions a little awkward, or am I being obtuse?
Quote :

"I have gone through on a personal level what I see happening on global level these days. Microcosm and macrocosm.... Therefore I speak about the healing crisis as that it what it seems like to me... "
As everyone does..., but most try to get on with it without becoming wannabe gurus' !
Tom. (non-guru)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2nd post. ( the situation as you see it)
Quote :
"On this planet the vast majority has been in the gray zone between socalled good and evil (but those of almost pure evil has had the upper hand for a long time).
So the almost must be the gray part.. but "pure evil"?. Evil is never 'pure' per se. (bit of nit picking)
When do they graduate from almost, to 'pure' evil.
Quote :
Those in the gray "undecided" area are easily persuaded/manipulated by outside influence and that which is perceived as "strong". They go along to get along in the gang mentality of whatever group/country/system etc. they are in."
Do you mean sheep, people that never question.?
Quote :
"It was these "gray area" people that carried out the vast majority of horrible things inside the nazi regime system. "
Sheep are wicked because they don't question so called authourity figures., such as gurus'? Gee!
Quote :
"Those of "almost pure evil" directed the show from above and manipulated perception and conditions so it could happen."
Such as politicians...and dare I say it..(yes) Gurus'?
Quote :
"The point is that the majority inside the system are simply in the gray zone. When conditions favor corruption/evil a lot of them will tend to go along with that given certain rationals. When/if these condtions change a lot of them will join what they now see as "the winning team".
We call them sheep nowadays.
Anyway, you said about mass consciousness,
Quote :
"When the level raises, as it has been doing for some time now according to all channeled material and my calibrations, condtions change in favor of good."
About this channelled material and your, Hmm, calibrations. Is there something a bit more reassuring than that. It's not a lot to ask after all is it. ( oh, and don't forget those names now., will ya!)
Good luck & peace.
Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes, good luck to you too Tom. I can see you feel strongly for certain things. It's nice to get it out of the system. Take care now:)
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 pm

:181p: goodluck
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Sanat wrote:
Yes, good luck to you too Tom. I can see you feel strongly for certain things. It's nice to get it out of the system. Take care now:)

kind of a condescending comeback, dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm

micjer wrote:
Wish they would back off and let him show his true intentions.

I've already seen his true intentions...

My union that handles convention work in Vegas, the Teamsters went out of their way to support him on the promise of more for the working man and a review of NAFTA...

Well Obama came out and spoke against companies coming to Las Vegas and writing it off on taxes... End result is we had 350 shows cancel this year, setting us back 35% on jobs. Add that to global downsizing and its a big deal...

It got the Mayor of Las Vegas pissed and even Shelly Berkley, a democrat came out publicly against that

So if this is a sign of things to come... then no thanks

Also did anyone see the Jay Leno episode? Where Obama makes a wise crack about his bowling score being good enough for the special Olympics?

Quote :

Very easy to criticize. I would like to see some of these nay sayers come up with solutions rather than constant negativism.

Its very easy to have an opinion when your not directly affected too... You want solutions? Keep the jobs HERE instead of sending them to Mexico, Pakistan, India and China. Stop buying goods made in China and supporting their work force at the expense of ours. And don't cry when your laid off because someone in China is willing to work cheaper, or some child is making your sneakers in India where they don't have child labor laws worth a hill of beens

Quote :
"If you were elected president of the U S , how would you try to fix things?"

IF the president actually had any real powers... I would fire congress so I could get things done
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:50 am

WineHippie wrote:
Sanat wrote:

I am not interested in heated argument and accusations etc. We can spend time nitpicking every word of each others posts and "analyzing" each sentence down to the letter, and nothing is easier than putting things on others that is not there. I rather spend my time doing more constructive things than that. If Tom feel that this kind of behavior is justified that is not really my problem. I politely withdraw and find something else to do or somewhere else to post... There is not much more to say about Obama anyway, we will have to wait and see what perception is closest to the truth...

Even politeness is mistaken now? For the record: I want people to question everything I and others say, and pounder it in the heart. But accusations and rude and scornful behavior/remarks does not need to be a part of that. I offer information for each to consider as they wish. Nothing more and nothing less. So does anyone else and I am not special in any way shape or form. I am what I am, and I offer what I offer. Take it or leave it. But please be polite otherwise I lose interest pretty quick. If there are any "subliminal messages" in these statements I am sorry, but I tried my best to avoid it:). Thanks
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 am

Sanat wrote:
WineHippie wrote:
Sanat wrote:

I am not interested in heated argument and accusations etc. We can spend time nitpicking every word of each others posts and "analyzing" each sentence down to the letter, and nothing is easier than putting things on others that is not there. I rather spend my time doing more constructive things than that. If Tom feel that this kind of behavior is justified that is not really my problem. I politely withdraw and find something else to do or somewhere else to post... There is not much more to say about Obama anyway, we will have to wait and see what perception is closest to the truth...

Even politeness is mistaken now? For the record: I want people to question everything I and others say, and pounder it in the heart. But accusations and rude and scornful behavior/remarks does not need to be a part of that. I offer information for each to consider as they wish. Nothing more and nothing less. So does anyone else and I am not special in any way shape or form. I am what I am, and I offer what I offer. Take it or leave it. But please be polite otherwise I lose interest pretty quick. If there are any "subliminal messages" in these statements I am sorry, but I tried my best to avoid it:). Thanks

sanat, i respect you, and your work...

however, pilgrim took a long time, valuable time, to
REALLY think about and analyze the issue...
i just thought your brief answer felt like
a pat on the head, like a dismissal, even though "polite"

i may be sensitive, having raised valid issues and
been brushed off with the same attitude, like it
was hormones or a "mood" that a good cry would
take care of -

i should not have said anything, sorry, it's between
the two of you and i am a buttinski
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 am

Quote :
"I want people to question everything I and others say, and pounder it in the heart. But accusations and rude and scornful behavior/remarks does not need to be a part of that."
I thought that I was doing just that, questioning and pondering. When I do, you take my simple questions as accusations,
and suggest that I am rude and scornful.
Quote :
" I offer information for each to consider as they wish. Nothing more and nothing less. "
You have put "information" on this board for public scrutiny. All I asked was the source of this information, and names, and if I find it dubious, then I have the right to state that. I am not the type of fella that beats around the bush and if my directness is misconstrued as rudeness, then I can easily be put in 'my place' by the FACTS.

Like yourself, I do not want to get into a heated debate....I have better things to do. But I will not simply walk away from unsubstantiated "information" that is written in such a way to appear to be fact.
It's really quite easy., answer the questions instead of deviating. That's not rudeness, just being direct! I want to broaden my mind and to that end, I keep an open mind. But not so open that my brain falls out.

This is written with respect, if forthright, and I hope it is received as such.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 am

I have never pretended to "know all the facts" or any facts for that matter. I state my view of things based on my experience and how I see it. That is all. Nothing to get very upset by really. Everyone is in title of an opinion. The difference is perhaps that I manage to state my views without putting down other views or people in the process. And I always try to be polite and respectful towards others no matter how they treat me.

If I wanted people to believe what I said I would probably try to provide facts. However, I am indifferent to what people believe or not. That is not my problem. I don't know more than anyone else. I simply offer my perspective for others to consider as they like. Also, I don't owe anyone anything. I am free to answer any questions I like, and also disregard any questions I like. I don't demand anything of others, and others have no right to demand anything of me. If you state your questions in a polite and calm manner I might be able to adress them, but I cannot promise anything. Perhaps I don't know the facts. I speak in general terms of how I see things...
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 pm

i think both pilgrim AND sanat are reasonable
human beings..... i always read and try to
understand both.... i particularly like it when
opposing views are posted, then i have a better
chance of distilling and forming my OWN opinion...

thanks, guys
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Yes, I think it is nice when we can allow different perspectives and views to exist side by side without feeling the need to eradicate one of them. All perspectives has value. All I offer is my unique perspective, and I enjoy reading other peoples unique perspective as well. If we can't even have a little peace on a forum of good people, then what do we really have to offer the world? Facts are facts, but each individual interpret facts in his/her own way. Killing off all other perspectives than your own is not the point of the game in my opinion. That is how the NWO works is it not? Allowing all perspectives to be expressed equally is the best in my view. You can disagree all you want of course, but there is no need to make a huge fuss about it. People are capable of discerning for themselves and take whatever resonates if anything.

In so many cases the facts are not known at this point. We all have learned a lot of bits and pieces and puzzled them together to form a view. Some value some sources and others value other sources. That is totally OK with me. I am here to share from my perspective and respect other peoples perspective and learn from it. I would never dream of trying to convince anyone to think or see things like me. That is insane. But I have every right to share how I see things and people can do whatever they like with that info. You do not have to believe a single word of it. But there is no use trying to "kill it off" or "convince me otherwise" because I am already not convinced of anything until I know. It is all "working hypothesis" in action... Hope we can get over this now and get back to something more constructive...
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Quote :
If we can't even have a little peace on a forum of good people, then what do we really have to offer the world?
peace clapping

Quote :
Hope we can get over this now and get back to something more constructive...
cool
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:01 pm

clap respect-023

It is hard not to get emotional when talking about politics and religion. Try to avoid these topics at family reunions. LOL

Hey we're not going to agree on everything. It is important to see both sides of every issue. We could consider ourselves truly brainwashed if we agreed on everything. Debate is healthy if we can avoid getting personal.

weed-4 Where is that secret garden of Longhunters'?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:16 pm

For every truth there is an equal and opposite truth viewed from a different perspective and ultimate truth lies within and above all opposites and all contradictions
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm

it's true, what reunite says...

i learned that lesson in art class...

20 students position themselves around the same
model or still life, and 20 unique drawings resulted

cool
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Which can be repeated ad-infinitum - in the same way that the universe experiences itself in fact - an infinite number of perspectives on an infinite number of views, inter-related in an infinite number of ways :)
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 am

Yea, now we are back on track and things are a lot more cozy already:) Let's all enjoy the peace pipe passed around by Pilgrim (and which micjer added his special herb to the mix:)) toast

Micjer: It's enough to mention flourid in the toothpaste in my "familiy" and all hell is loose:) hehe. I have learned long ago to just accept them as they are, and try to avoid all controversial issues.

Reunite: Yes, the Yin/Yang symbol says it all. The "secret" of the yin/yang symbol is the observer (i.e. you) that can overview both polarities and the dynamic relationship between them. Taking the black side or the white side and disregarding/repressing the other will sooner or later make you into that which you disregarded/repressed (i.e. the opposite).

Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Tao_YinYangEarth2

Peace
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am

Sanat wrote:
The "secret" of the yin/yang symbol is the observer (i.e. you) that can overview both polarities and the dynamic relationship between them.

Well stick THIS in your pipe and smoke it...

The Cosmic Yin Yang

Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Dip_cobe
February 5, 1996 Courtesy Nasa LHEA at NASA/ GSFC

Explanation:

Our Earth is not at rest. The Earth moves around the Sun. The Sun orbits the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy orbits in the Local Group. The Local Group falls toward the Virgo Cluster of Galaxies. But these speeds are less than the speed that all of these objects together move relative to the microwave background. In the above all-sky map, radiation in the Earth's direction of motion appears blueshifted and hence hotter, while radiation on the opposite
side of the sky is redshifted and colder. The map indicates that the Local Group moves at about 600 kilometers per second relative to this primordial radiation. This high speed was initially unexpected and its magnitude is still unexplained. Why are wemoving so fast? What is out there?

NASA APOD
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:43 am

the sun's heliosphere is gone.... what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leadership review of Obama's Administration   Leadership review of Obama's Administration - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leadership review of Obama's Administration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2