the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC REVIEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MUSIC REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: MUSIC REVIEW   MUSIC REVIEW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 pm

I recently downloaded an album called Bob Dylan the bootleg series volumes 1 through 3 rare and unreleased.

It is released by the people that recorded Dylan early an later in his career. These are not bad sounding recordings, as most bootleg music is. These are first generation recording studios tapes and are excellent, and some are done live and sound great.

This is the best music I have ever downloaded because there are probably at least 25 songs and probably more than that, by Dylan, I have never heard before, and I think of myself as a Dylan fan, and this album is awesome.

There are 58 songs, and a few of these, perhaps 5, have been released before, but the majority of this music has never been released. It is the songs never released from 1961 through 1991, and there are some great gems in this release.

Perhaps the best of the lot is a talking tribute to Woody Guthrie that Dylan wrote with no music at all, but Dylan reading it at a live show.

If you like Dylan, this is a must have.
Back to top Go down

MUSIC REVIEW
Page 1 of 1