the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Empty
PostSubject: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:24 pm

This video is not in any way to promote religious teachings. It is only to show the similarity of words that go far back before any doctrines had been created by man.

Another word for the Creator in Cherokee Tsalagi is Unalahi which is very close to the word Unalii, which means Friend. This word Unalahi from the Eastern dialect is closest to the original cherokee or Tsalagi language before the Trail of Tears.

The Creator is our Friend.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 am

The video is close to my heart as I am of Cherokee descent. My grandmother was a full blood Cherokee lady of spirit.

Your explanation of this not being a promotion of religious teaching is a good explanation, and as you stated it is to show a similarity of ideas and words before the establishment of dogma/doctrine by the organized religionists.

There are "parts of every main stream religion in the world that are good and just as there are many lies mixed within every main stream religion as well as I am sure you know.

Just like on my personal page, I often reference the Christian Bible as a source for information while at the same time I do not promote the Christian religion of the main stream religionists at all, because I believe them to be dividers and closed minded.

The religion I promote is the Christian god of Love, it is the same spirit the indians of all tribes worship, only difference is, every group chooses their own name to give to their creator, but I have come to learn that there is but one true God and he/she is worshiped by many people all over the world by different names while it is the same God.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 am

This video touches my soul in ways that I cant explain. I seen it in P/A and I know its all about LOVE

I am Italian decent but it makes no difference to me. I identify with this as I'm sure we are all brothers and sisters.

I agree with Gabriel..................One God different names but its the same God

I call on our Creator now to save our World and bless all of his children
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 am

Thx Day I really enjoyed the vid :)

I wouldn't worry too much about the religion aspect as Gabriel said they are all linked and I could get a little hairy in why I think so but I wont ;)

Do any of you guys with Native American decent notice any similarities with Taiwanese Aboriginals?

This is another vid from my recent trip to Taiwan and I am not sure why but there may seem to be some connection.. I could be whack wrong though LOL:

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 am

I notice the great colors are similar to the Native Americans types. Also they are all probably close in their beliefs as well I would suspect.

I tend to believe that because we are all brothers and sisters in the spirit that all tribes of the world are similar in their beliefs because it all comes from the spirit. Except for the tribes that eat other people, that must be Satanic. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 pm

I totally get you Gabes cheers
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I agree with you Gabriel, seen through the eyes of the Spirit which is in all of us, we are all one nation.

mntruthseeker, its beautiful how this touches your soul.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Somamech, sky otter asked a question about the Celts because she could see simiilarities as well.

its been said by those that have travelled the world over that our true shamanic teachings are the same no matter what land we are on.

The same is said about the Russians shamanic teachings, a lot of similarity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music   Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Native American Cherokee Words explained in Music
Page 1 of 1