the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another 12 months and a few weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Another 12 months and a few weeks Empty
PostSubject: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:18 pm

And we will be celebrating the big notorious 2012.

I remember hearing the song by Prince............ party like it's 1999. lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

lol!
here's one for ya Biggs..one for this year

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 pm

he,he, good one sky, lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 am

That is funny.

On a serious note, (sorry), what is everyone thinking?

Is something coming?

Or have the hoaxsters profited again similar to y2k?

Like everyone on this forum, I just want the truth. It is amazing how there are getting less and less secrets out there. I do believe the veil is lifting.

Funny how most conspiracy theories end up being the truth over time. (the only one for me that I am truly on the fence, is the moon landing) hehe

We all know the list. Most of us just take that kinda stuff as a given. Nobody is going to change my mind on things like 9-11, global elite owning the banking system etc.

But what about 2012?????

Similar to what was predicted in the Handbook , the increased weather events certainly are coming true. The economic situation is worsening. Much fear is being pumped into everyone's minds thru MSM. UFO sightings are way up.

We did not have this in 2000!

So what's up with the hoaxsters. Are they in it for the money? Do they really feel they know what is coming?

Other than ourselves, is there really any truther out there that we can trust 100%. NOPE

Is there anyone we think is close? I don't know!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 am

John Major Jenkins on C2C Dec 21 2010.

http://alignment2012.com/

Last edited by micjer on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 am

What is the Galactic Alignment?

http://alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

By John Major Jenkins

It is important to define what the Galactic Alignment is in precise astronomical terms. (See the Glossary below for terms.)

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).
Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

(con't)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 12 months and a few weeks   Another 12 months and a few weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another 12 months and a few weeks
Page 1 of 1