the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the journey continues ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

the journey continues ... Empty
PostSubject: the journey continues ...   the journey continues ... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 am

"I’m optimistic about what’s coming and pessimistic about the wider scenario as it affects the wider population. As an uncle of mine used to say, ‘those who cannot hear must feel”. It’s also true that the universe will come down on us to the degree that it takes to hear it. Its two by four time on Planet Earth. It’s the bed of fire in a nightmare, where the dreamer refuses to awaken. It’s what it is, not what we paint it as and we shall see what the truth is concerning what is and what is not. We are seeing it at this moment, if we are seeing at all and that is accelerating in the same way that time is speeding up.

I don’t know how useful all of this has been on my part but… if it has only served to keep me more on course, then I consider it a plus and a half and more."

i could not have said it better ... read the rest here, and the comments
following are good reading/thinking/feeling, too:

Dumb, Dumber and Dead.

http://zippittydodah.blogspot.com/2010/11/dumb-dumber-and-dead.html

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues ...   the journey continues ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks hippie, the man named 'visible' articulates it well
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues ...   the journey continues ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

The dreamer refusing to awaken always makes me a bit worried; but what can you do.

Try to do one's best by others as well as yourself, it can be difficult but even if you try that's the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey continues ...   the journey continues ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journey continues ...
Page 1 of 1