the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chemtrails in AZ

Go down 
+2
micjer
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:32 pm

worse than i have ever seen ...
for months we had clear blue skies ... i thought
perhaps all the planes were busy over the gulf,
spraying corexit ...
but the past two weeks, they have returned, bigger and
badder than any i have seen, ever ...
i shot some pics, but what's the use? the internet is full
of pic and i know i don't have to convince YOU ...
i do wonder, why? why for months nothing, then this
assault, now?
anyone got any theories as to how chemtrails - oops, i
mean aerosol bioengineering
- are timed with other world
events?

flaming
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 pm

They were hitting our area hard today. I have never seen them so bad. At it all day in all directions.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/40629-patents-for-spraying-the-atmosphere-from-1991-and-1974

Patents for Spraying the Atmosphere from 1991 and 1974
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Great, there is a huge chemtrail outside right now
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 pm

WineHippie wrote:

anyone got any theories as to how chemtrails - oops, i
mean aerosol bioengineering
- are timed with other world
events?

flaming

They also seem to spray simultaneously around the globe too!
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

theres what looks to be the remains of several out to the west, but its just a big band of smokey haze now.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:03 pm

http://chemtrailsmanchesteruk.blogspot.com/

I'm not here to just promote my own blog, but to ask you all to have a read of it, then tell me if there's anything there that you could say wasn't 'fact'. There are no conspiracy theories, just hard hitting evidence.

I'd welcome all your views on the chemtrails issue and any discussion you would like to put forward.

I'm sure there is some NWO agenda in the chemtrail spraying, but not so sure that the itinerary is just yet. All I do know is it's sinister at best and downright genocide at worst.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Welcome Skywatcher. That is a very impressive blog you have there. You have gone to great research to put it all together. The facts speak for themselves.

Well done! wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:38 pm

found this really cool pic from space while reading about Amelia Earhart's final resting place

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/12/17/5669601-holiday-calendar-tracks-in-the-sky

let's see if i can get it here

chemtrails in AZ 56696910

Holiday calendar: Tracks in the sky
John Roach says: On Dec. 17, 1903, Orville and Wilbur Wright made history when they piloted a heavier-than air, gasoline-powered biplane for 12 seconds over a distance of 120 feet. More than a century after that first flight, air travel is a routine mode of transportation for millions of people each day. A result of all these people flying may be a discernable bump in global temperatures, according to scientists who study the impact of so-called contrails on the global climate.

Contrails, or condensation trails, form when the hot, humid air from a jet engine mixes with the colder, drier air in the surrounding environment. These streaks can spread out into thin and wispy cirrus clouds. In heavy air-traffic regions, this can increase cloud cover. This image from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MODIS) on NASA's Terra satellite shows a contrail streaked sky over the Midwestern U.S. Mingled contrails in the top of the image generate cloud cover. Distinct tracks are visible in the southern portion of the image.

more info at link as well as cool pics
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm

will do, skywatcher
&
welcome
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 am

micjer wrote:
Welcome Skywatcher. That is a very impressive blog you have there. You have gone to great research to put it all together. The facts speak for themselves.

Well done! wave

Thanks micjer, I have spent quite some time putting the blog together and I update it when I have more evidence to go on it.

All input is welcome, so if you or anyone else would like to contribute....don't be shy. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

chemtrails in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chemtrails in AZ   chemtrails in AZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chemtrails in AZ
Page 1 of 1