the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monsanto's Chemtrails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Monsanto's Chemtrails Empty
PostSubject: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 am

Kissenger said... if you control the food, you control the people...

This explains what they were up to with the midwest drought. They are almost forced to grow Monsanto's drought tolerant gmo corn in order to get a harvest.

Monsanto is in charge of chemtrails.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/crop-t...3RzMg--;_ylv=3

They are using pulsed elf waves to heat up the ionosphere and select which days it will rain and then they can spray their toxic waste. This explains why it only rains right after chemtrails.

Monsanto's Chemtrails Chemtr10

If you live in California...http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co...Chemtrails.php

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 pm

I am now asking our ET brothers and sisters to counteract that. xxoo

There are a lot of people who are going to be very sorry for themselves when they pass on.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 am

Biggles wrote:
I am now asking our ET brothers and sisters to counteract that. xxoo

There are a lot of people who are going to be very sorry for themselves when they pass on.

They sure are Mz Biggs. Say one for me too.

It's happening worldwide too, not just in Oz. America is seeing one of it's worst droughts in a long time. Crops of wheat are failing because of the heat, plus no rain in weeks. Knock-on effects are cattle have no food either.

In the UK, we have the exact opposite. We've had floods like you wouldn't believe. Rivers and waterways flooding banks and driving people out of their homes. Now the crops here have failed too because of too much water, they've literally drowned.

All this is done for a purpose, there's always a reason for it. That reason is to control the food supply, then hike up massively any food stuffs that are made from wheat. Cereals, flour, bread etc., will all be sky high.

Control the weather and you control the people. Look into HAARP and see how they use ELF waves to heat up the ionosphere. This has moved the jet stream to cause the weather fluctuations, hence the droughts and floods.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:56 am

Here is an update for our area.

I farm in what would be considered the northern part of the corn belt in north america.

We have been unusally dry here also. I agree the jet stream has been altered. Haarp? Sure could be. This happened in 1988 also where the rain did not go where it is needed and where it usually goes.

Our area had a really warm march and the apples/cherries/peaches and hay crops all came to life early. Then we were hit with a severe freeze. This killed up to 80 percent of the fruit and alfalfa.

Then the drought came. Crops are suffering. Corn soybeans especially. The winter wheat crop has been, or is close to harvest. Locally the ww is yielding good and good quality.

Hay prices have tripled in price as poor yields and pastures have burnt off. Farmers are talking about feeding straw mixed with supplements to cattle to get them through.

There have been spotty rains and some areas are doing better than others. Luckily and thankfully we are not too bad all things considered.

Here is a thread on ATS if anyone is interested.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859572/pg1

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Good site Mic hugcc
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:53 pm

well - it does have me concerned - however:
if wheat and corn are being affected, it's ok with me
cuz it's mostly GM anyway, too much of either is
really not good for our bodies ... we need to be more alkaline
and the corn syrup in most processed food is a killer ...
plus, eating beef should be done in moderation, if at all, so
if the prices on this stuff go up, won't affect me at all as i
have chosen not to ingest anyway ... i say start sprouting
indoors and have a system to purify water - this, it seems to me,
would be a good way to get nutrition without that garbage ...
oh, and hemp seeds! one of the most healthful edibles on
the planet (which is why it is difficult to get)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Just a point of clarification Hippie. Corn and Soys are GM but wheat is not, at least not yet. They are trying but farmers don't want it.

Sounds like you are eating well. May want to stock up on things you like, because this drought is going to affect everything. Not fearmongering, just watching. Ethanol is the real issue here. It consumes so many tonnes and therefore so many acres. We have gone from a nation of plenty to a nation of need in the last 5 years all because of policy to burn our food.

Being a farmer it is all relative. Higher prices seem good, but all of sudden there is war for land in price or rent, inputs go up, equipment is more expensive. Work longer hours. with less left over on the bottom line. Banging Head
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

for your researching enjoyment:

source: http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/02/wheat-is-not-genetically-modified/

Quote :
Modern wheat has been hybridized (crossing different strains to generate new characteristics; 5% of proteins generated in the offspring, for instance, are not present in either parent), backcrossed (repeated crossing to winnow out a specific trait, e.g., short stature), and hybridized with non-wheat plants (to introduce entirely unique genes). There are also chemical-, gamma-, and x-ray mutagenesis, i.e., the use of obnoxious stimuli to induce mutations that can then be propagated in offpspring. This is how BASF’s Clearfield wheat was created, for example, by exposing the seeds and embryos to the industrial chemical, sodium azide, that is highly toxic to humans.

By definition, hybridization, backcrossing, and mutation-inducing techniques are difficult to control, unpredictable, and generate plenty of unexpected results. In short, they are worse than genetic-modification. Imagine we were to apply similar techniques of hybridization and mutagenesis to mammals–we’d have all manner of bizarre creatures and genetic freaks on our hands. I am no defender of genetic-modification, but it is pure craziness that Agribusiness apologists defend modern wheat because it is not yet the recipient of “genetic modification.”

Just as Agribusiness is lobbying to prevent truth in labeling that proposes to require food manufacturers to include a “genetically-modified” declaration on foods since they feel it is none of your business, they are likewise muddying the water by defending modern high-yield, semi-dwarf strains of wheat, created through extensive genetics manipulations, as not the product of “genetic modification.”

my point is this: it usually is the case that things are a done deal
before they trickle down to us ... like, by decades ... so i would
still have nagging questions about the wheat, mic
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 pm

you got me goin on this one, mr. mic!
hugcc

ok ..... from 2010, US Nat'l Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Quote :
Theor Appl Genet. 2010 Nov;121(8):1527-39. Epub 2010 Jul 28.

Presence of celiac disease epitopes in modern and old hexaploid wheat varieties: wheat breeding may have contributed to increased prevalence of celiac disease.

source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20664999

so i guess the question here is: is "wheat breeding" the same thing as genetically modified? i have never had much interest in scientific details, so i do not know
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

They are different , but are both manipulation of nature.

Hybridization is more normal. Like breeding different types of dogs to get a new breed. (Cockapoo for ex) Different types of cattle, bred together will likely result in a faster growing offspring, or ones that can adapt to cooler or warmer climates. Things like that.

Another form of hybridization would be a white woman having a child with an african american. The offspring may be good at athletics for example because the cross is complimentary.

GMO's are where they take DNA from another species and manipulate and make things that are not normal. It's the DNA changing that we are consuming that is the real question mark. What are the long term affects to livestock and humans? No one knows.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 am

Beyond scary affraid

The Health Ranger, Mike Adams, explains how studies in cell research have demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto's Chemtrails   Monsanto's Chemtrails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsanto's Chemtrails
Page 1 of 1