the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Darshan of Mother Meera

Go down 
+2
zuni
New World Orphan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Empty
PostSubject: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:43 am

http://www.mothermeeradarshanla.com/about-mother-meera-learn-about-darshan-26.html

Anyone here ever heard of one of these seminars? or visits?
I probably should have posted this under healing, because thats really what this visit is for.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 am

never heard of her but looks like another guru ......
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:33 am

I have heard of her.

In my opinion she is the real deal.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am

Anchor wrote:
I have heard of her.

In my opinion she is the real deal.

A..

i kinda stopped reading after this...

"* Who is Mother Meera?

She is an Avatar. She is an incarnation of the Divine Mother.

* What is an incarnation?

An incarnation is the Divine in human form come on earth to help humanity to know and realize the Divine.

* What is the difference between Mother Meera and the Divine Mother?

Their will is identical and their Consciousness is One. There is no difference.

* What is Mother Meera's work?

The whole purpose of my work is in calling down of the Paramatman Light and in helping people. For this I came- to open your hearts to the light."

i mean, aren't all the women here an incarnation of the Divine Mother?
here to help people?
our consciousness is One?

i think so.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 pm

cheers winehippie.......... givekiss
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:21 pm

WineHippie,

The value of such Avatar's to us is that the separation between them and "one" is minute compared to normal people. Their level of consciousness and vibration is so high that just being near them can result in tangible manifestations of progress and spiritual evolution within your own being.

You may not need that, if you are truly near that state of conscious one-ness, then maybe you too are an avatar and can do the same service that Meera does.

There are not too many avatars in the world that are in the open - they get a lot of bad press for reasons that should be quite obvious by now.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Anchor

it's not a matter of closeness
but of recognition..

.we are all one and only divided by thinking that we are seperate
the barriers are self made..

that's what the wait has been about..
we are so damn stubborn and slow to belive it

the hardest thing for any of us to change is our minds..
but really it can be done

instead of holding on

let go
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 am

Sky Otter,

Well I agree with you, but I don't see how that changes what I said

A..
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:29 am

I just signed up and I am going to attend the thingy this friday, I will relay my entire experience.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 am

anchor

i wasn't trying to change what you said...you are correct also..
but adding to what you said

as a student we are also teachers and we need to also recognize that

we are all avatars in one way or another

so we need to recognize how gifted and wonderous we are even in our search

i love the line that says

you are the ones you have been waiting for..

and nwo..can't wait to hear what you come back with..

angelic
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 am

So I attended the event and it was a very interesting experience. It was a three hour event if you wanted to stay that long. You get to sit in the first three rows only if you agree to stay the entire three hours. So my friend and I said what the hell might as well. We got there early and noticed that the people who were already waiting were all meditating. I would say

around 200 or so people showed up. Before Mother Meera shows up you are given an tutorial on what too do. Basically there must be complete silence at all times. And you make a line in the middle isle. Everyone waits in the kneeling position and you go up onto a stage

where she will be sitting. She puts her hands on your head says a prayer and then you look into her eyes. When she closers her eyes thats the signal to go back too your seat. After the tutorial everyone suddenly stands up and looks to the back of the room. Then this little lady

comes walking up the side of the room. Sits down and then they start signaling people to line up in the middle of the room. After it is over she does a silent prayer and then bounces. Nothing is said the entire time, complete silence.

Now this type of event is not exactlly my type of thing. I went for the experience, I like seeing the various sides to every type of culture and my friend wanted to go for a paper he had to do for his world religions class. When I told my Dad that I had to kneel before some lady and what not, he started to laugh. I am not exactly the kneeling type. But it was chill. It was free to get in and what I noticed though what was really cool, you can choose for yourself if you believe in her or whatever, she got a couple hundred people in a

room to shut up completely and share silence for three hours straight. It was really cool to meditate with a couple hundred people for that long. It put my patience to the test, which is something I dont often do. So overall I would say it was worth it. Also in the middle of my

meditation it literally felt like I was tapping into a weird type of collective conscience type thing with everyone in the room, which freaked me out a little, yet it was cool. So overall I would recommend it if you are into meditating. Oh yeah, one funny thing that happened is someone cell phone did go off and the ringtone was enrique iglesias song hero. When I heard the line " I can be your hero baby" I started laughing. Silently of course, lol.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 am

Just when you think people are wakening up............BANG! hypnotize

:around & round :around & round :around & round :around & round

Same sheep..different shepherd. snoring
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 am

lol, I guess so. If you want to look at it that way. When I was a kid I used to play with all the sheep on my uncles farm. So as long as the sheep are chill peoples I am cool with them.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:46 am

What I was trying to say, is her intentions or blessings really had no effect, I didnt feel anything happen. But one thing that did come from it was the group meditation. Which is an experience one should definitely be apart of. But no one goes their for that. I actually might go again. I wouldnt go up to her to do the whole blessing thing , I would just go for the massive group meditation. Anyway, bahh, bahh, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Darshan of Mother Meera   Silent Darshan of Mother Meera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Darshan of Mother Meera
Page 1 of 1