the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ahhh politics have been elevated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

ahhh politics have been elevated Empty
PostSubject: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 pm

scratch

well maybe we will get a two or more party system if thses tea party folks get it.....where in the hell is scotty??
beam me up Scotty.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol!

O'Donnell In 1999: 'I Dabbled Into Witchcraft' (VIDEO)

Another damaging past statement from Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell was revealed on Bill Maher's HBO show "Real Time" last night.

Maher played a clip from an episode of his previous show "Politically Incorrect" in which O'Donnell said she "dabbled into witchcraft." From Think Progress:

I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar and I didn't know it. I mean, there was a little blood there and stuff like that.

We went to a movie and then had a little picnic on a satanic altar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/18/odonnell-witchcraft-politically-incorrect_n_722035.html

O'Donnell made 22 appearances on "Politically Incorrect" and Maher says he intends to release a new clip of her from the program every week until she agrees to come on his show. "It's like a hostage crisis," he said.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post reports, via Bob Schieffer, that O'Donnell has pulled out of a scheduled appearance this Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation," perhaps due to the sheer number of her controversial remarks that have been unearthed since she shocked the political world with her upset primary win in Delaware.

UPDATE: O'Donnell has canceled her appearance on Fox News this Sunday, she tells AP in an email.

WATCH:

sorry forgot the source

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/18/odonnell-witchcraft-politically-incorrect_n_722035.html
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 pm

This is a new "taboo" for politics, whatever happened to the sex and drugs??? lol!

Looks like a lot of somebodies are getting worried.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 am

main stream news.....

This may be a first in U.S. Senate politics: The issue of witchcraft has taken center stage.

Christine O'Donnell, the Republican nominee seeking Delaware's open Senate seat, said on Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" in 1999: "I dabbled into witchcraft. I never joined a coven." Maher aired the old footage on his show last week

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's a little blood there and stuff like that," she said.

See the clip below:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100920/el_yblog_upshot/witchcraft-comments-from-past-haunt-christine-odonnell
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:11 am

this lady is a tea party republican she clearly beat out the incumbent destroying him . Now the media must put a spin on her much like they did when Rand Paul won why it is done to demonize those candidates running in the November election in an attempt to gain a Democrat victory over them .

Its the same old game and depending on which MSM TV station you want to watch Fox is Republican MSNBC is Democrat as is CNN just look at all the changes they have made in their reporting staff since Obama got elected . Nothing against blacks here its just that they had so few till OB got elected and now there everywhere . In fact the only one I can remember proir to when he was elected working for CNN was Bernard Shaw
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 am

We have a thread on this somewhere maybe we should merge the comments.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:28 am

yea sky has a thread......

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f28/ahhh-politics-have-been-elevated-t3882.htm

im not sure how to merge lightning but when reunite gets here we can ask him to do it ...... sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:32 am

cool beans
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

drive

I've merged them now
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

thank you sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahhh politics have been elevated   ahhh politics have been elevated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahhh politics have been elevated
Page 1 of 1