the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schoolgirl with magnetic hands

Go down 
+8
zuni
whispergently
micjer
Gabriel
Lightning222
Somamech
Anchor
Reunite
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Empty
PostSubject: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 pm

ok work this one out?

Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Jelena10

A Serbian schoolgirl has amazed medics with her astonishing magnetic hands.

Ten-year-old Jelena Momcilov has been picking up cutlery, coins and even metal furniture by just touching them at her family home in Zeljusa, since she first discovered her powers five years ago.

Now experts at nearby Nis University have urged scientists to investigate, reports CEN.

"I'd say this is a kind of unknown bio-magnetism. More experts would need to join me and research what this is all about," said department head Pavle Premovic.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Schoolgirl_with_magnetic_hands
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 pm

This isnt new, there is one in the UK apparently as well.

They are the newer types of 4D incarnate.

As the Earth moves up, these bodies find it easier to express their nature.

If they became aware of that and their powers, they could start to do some cool things like make metal bend, or, disarm nuclear warheads :)

John..

(Got no sources for this, its informed wild speculation - lol )
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 pm

I was thinking along those lines too Anchor man.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Thats pretty interesting, and at least gives four search parameters to investigate further.

One thing about the brush though, it sorta looks like it made from plastic, maybe it has metal in it somewhere though?

Funny you mention spoonbending Anchor! I was watching these videos from SRI recently :)

Here's a four part release from SRI test's with Uri.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Cool thanks for posting the vids soma.

Here is a clip of Jelena holding a few other items

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:51 am

I can't help but wonder if her abilities will grow stronger as she ages. Attracting glass and plastic is very strange unless they contain some metal properties wer are not yet aware of.

She seems like a happy well adjusted little girl even with all this attention.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks a lot for posting that vid R! :)

Lightning what you brought up is quite interesting in so many tangents.

Will she devolve her talent to fit in??? etc etc.

After posting the Uri vids today I was reminded of myself and playing cards with my grandma and brother..Gran always said I had "Tin Luck" with playing cards (Euchre). I'm thinking more at that age I had quite good psi skills and if it not were for the supression of this in everyday life who knows where we would all be?

I'm sure everyone here has a moment in their life where it can be deduced to PSI rather than off the self nutter explanations vie crackpot science of the last 100 odd years LOL

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:18 pm

What an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm

28 years ago, I was round my friends house and his 14yrs old sister bent a spoon geller style.

I went home and retrieved a high carbon steel file and gave it to her to see if she could bend it. No-human could bend this using physical strength alone.

This could not be bent mechanically because the metal would shatter (very brittle). I had to go back home to lunch, but when I got back, the handle spike was bent double. The metal had not lost its temper, was still hard, I know this because hen I tried to bend it back (using a vice and a 2 ton hydraulic ram) it didn't bend, it snapped.

My only regret is not seeing the act of bending with my own eyes.

John..

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Awesome experience Anchor ;)

Does she still have the talent today?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 am

That is awesome John. wow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 am

A great story John.
Back to top Go down
whispergently

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:55 pm

My two cents on this:

With Cern generating so much energy in it's so called enclosure and trying to find the God particle, they are creating an abundance of energy that will be harvested by many gifted people. The children of our future are the one's who will learn how to turn this world into a better place to live.

When Cern started up a few hours later the volcano in Iceland erupted, just correlate the first eruptions and you'll find some truth of what I'm trying to convey. Put the facts together and you'll be able to see what really is at the helm of our boats. Try researching H.A.A.R.P. they've got the world by the balls, lol, just kidding. Haarp has all Tesla's experiments and way back in the 1930-40's Tesla created the first earthquake, so now go figure who's trying to play God, if you had the ability to create an earthquake where would you hit first? That's the power they're playing with, our governments are corrupt to the very core and if we don't do something soon, some crazy scientist just might hit the wrong button and we'll all go cabooooom!, see ya later.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Welcome whispergently! welcome

Yes they are opening pandora's box with the Cern thing. Very negative vibes about the whole thing. raincloud
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:12 am

What happens when they find Chi everwhere which has been known for a damn long time ?

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:30 am

hi ya whispergently welcome
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:33 am

Greetings whispergently welcome
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 am

John Chang - Using Qi to set things on fire

Learn how to make fire with CHI energy

Chi, Qi, Orgon, Life-energy, all the same force....

Would you believe the rugmaster when he said you all will be able to these thing within 15 years...........??
Thats why the powerbrokers are crapping their pants.....cool beans

dancing baby
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:28 pm

lol!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mr. rug-ness
would you believe most of us are way closer than 15 years...
and some of us are already doing similiar things

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:36 pm

sky otter wrote:
lol!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mr. rug-ness
would you believe most of us are way closer than 15 years...
and some of us are already doing similiar things

rainbow heart

Hmm, the timewarp-device on the Rug must be causing troubles, spacetime-converter I think...

dancing baby
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 pm

I am still lookin for an appropriate unbedded youtube for you your magicness and you got all these up................me thinks you got magic hands lol! which gives me an idea for a youtube.......
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Well what do you know, in Serbia again!

There's something attractive about Bogdan, the Serbian boy who claims to be 'magnetic'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:23 PM on 24th February 2011

A seven-year-old boy in Serbia is attracting worldwide attention after his family claim he is magnetic.
To prove their claim, the family paraded the boy in front of an camera crew, with a variety of objects stuck to his chest.
The boy, called Bogdan, seemed unfazed by the attention - nor did he seem to mind having a variety of cutlery stuck to his body.

Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Articl12

The footage ended up on MSNBC, where reporter Al Stirrett said Bodgan did indeed have a unique ability.
Mr Stirrett told MailOnline that the family did not offer their last name, possibly because of the age of the boy.
Nevertheless, they're happy to show off Bodgan's ability - which they claim he has had since birth.
The footage shows Bogdan first with a variety of cutlery attached to him, then a TV remote control is added to his body.

They say the objects stay there until Bogdan removes them by hand.
Bizarrely, it's not just metal that seems to be attracted to the youngster. China plates and bowls seem to adhere themselves to Bogdan's chest as well.
Any feelings that Bogdan might be nothing more than a sticky little boy are dispelled when a large and heavy frying pan is stuck to his body.
The family say Bogdan is not allowed to go near anything electrical, such as a television or a computer, because his alleged magnetism turns them off.
The good news, however4, is that he will never lose the TV remote control.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360081/Bogdan-The-seven-year-old-Serbian-boy-appears-magnetic.html

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm

so is mr. bean serbian?
too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 pm

That's the second one now, I wonder if there is a connection with the children that are supposed to have certain abilities in this age?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoolgirl with magnetic hands   Schoolgirl with magnetic hands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1