the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Telekinesis: Does distance matter?

Go down 
+4
Lightning222
Biggles
sky otter
Reunite
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Telekinesis has always fascinated myself, another suppressed gift we have

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 pm

This Darrly Sloan guy has a few youtube clips. This one is a tutorial

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm

lol!

does distances matter....

NO..or only if you need proff
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Anything is possible imho, anything.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:16 am

sky otter wrote:
lol!

does distances matter....

NO..or only if you need proff

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Coooool! Rdude!

Definitely another "born with talent" that lacks teaching in the school system inmho!

I'm always amazed when I look at remote viewing and the info on the topic. How the data is gathered may indicate some answers. Ingo said when he viewed the Moon that the people there noticed his presence and was subsequently told by the handlers to get the fuck out there ASAP. In our recent thread about Mars the viewers had a feeling that the people working in the location viewed (which was a blind location for their sessions) sensed that their presence was not felt whilst viewing?

It begs the question of whether TK could work from an earth soul projected to the moon. Also what Gabe's posted is quite interesting aswell regarding Mars.

I'm nearly of the belief that TK anywhere on earth is possible, but when it extends past a few planets its not, or at minimum severely hindered.

It does cost very little to make what the guy has in video though to train with cheers

Last edited by Somamech on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sensicals)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Gabes sorry I haven't read your photon post yet, as it does interest me greatly regarding this topic!

---

I'm in the process of watching this video:

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2933349021550318008#[/googlevideo]

Once again water seems to be a major conduit for transmutation of thought, which could possibly lead to it being a conduit for TK?

Sorry in advance. I'm in oddball throw everything on the hotplate mode right now lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Interesting thought soma. Well our bodies make up a large percentage of water. Have a look at this -

They range from how old you are. The averages are...
Babies: 78%
One year of age: 65%
Adult Men: 60%
Adult Women: 55%

So we loose water as we get older. We also loose alot of other gifts as we become more conditioned. What I admire about babies is they never give up. When learning to walk they are persistent and never give up! Babies and children have lots and lots of OBE's. Babies just seem to be in touch with their spiritual side, their connection to the super conscious. As Daryl stated all it takes for TK is conscious intention. Let the subconscious take over and do its work, no need to consciously think about the mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Well, remember in some of the movies or books you read like some of the Nostradamus books or the medieval films they mostly scryed in water didn't they. scratch I think they did, like a tripod of water and so on.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Good point Bigs and paranormal activity is supposed to be more frequent near running water, interdimensional events too.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:32 pm

just a placeholder so i dont forget.

Will have some water stuff to add here when i get to a computer
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 pm

toast

interesting that you guys are mentioning water...
the first exercises i was taught for this were with water

moving it in a glass....we started with a crystal goblet and then heavier and heavier glass
at first we all wanted to mentally blow on it to move..eventually after nothing happening
someone said..i'm tired of this..just move, damn it!...hahahah and it did..so we finally got it..
it wasn't a belief exactly but more of a knowing it could be done and we could do it...

after water it was rolling a pencil on a smooth surface...i eventually figured it was the lead in the pencil
cause it isn't really lead but grafite.... doh

the looking back at it is always where my knowing came from..lol...maybe i should just walk backasswards all the time

toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 am

Great thread reuniteR. Also good thoughts all around , makes me think...LOL keep the grey matter active.

There is something about TK I have never figured out. I too have tried experiments. When I concentrated real hard to do something like move something, I always had trouble doing it at all???

But there have been times when as Sky said and reuniteR said it just happens, like it is spontaneous?

I have seen things change right in front of me, with very little thought given to what I was doing at the time. It is like if you expect it, it will happen will little mental effort involved.

I was laying on a couch one time and saw a small spider crawling across the floor right beneath the couch. I spontaneously said to myself, I WANT TO TURN THE SPIDER INTO ASH, because I have always disliked spiders of any kind.

As soon as I had the thought I actually saw the spider turn into grey ash color and turn away from me and haul ass away from me real fast...LOL I swear this is true.

But I had a question after this happened???

Were my eyes adjusted by my thoughts to see the spider as I desired, or did I actually change the spider into ash????? I still do not know as I never spent any time praying and meditating about the answer?

I did sense at the time this happened a slight sensation taking place in my eyes??? I could sense a very slight adjustment physically in my eyes when this happened.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 am

Gabriel wrote:

But I had a question after this happened???

Were my eyes adjusted by my thoughts to see the spider as I desired, or did I actually change the spider into ash????? I still do not know as I never spent any time praying and meditating about the answer?

I did sense at the time this happened a slight sensation taking place in my eyes??? I could sense a very slight adjustment physically in my eyes when this happened.

this is the feeling/thought/message i got when i read yer post here, gabe ...

amazing, the ultimate realization of the possibilities/probabilities
of alternate/parallel timeline 'realities'... the role/responsibility
we have in co-creating all of them... and the freedom of choice
as far as participating in/experiencing any given detail ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

I wonder if Fire Burn Doctor comes under TK for those in the research fields that get paid?

I would class it as fitting the bill for TK in the realm of 'categorizing' psi ability. I tend to think its a highly classified process to learn that one teeny weeny skill of assisting burn victims though LOL

I've been looking once again at Sonic Bloom, which at first if anyone has heard of it you may be thinking WTF is Soma linking sound and plants together in a TK thread?

I've spent so much time going over sonic bloom. Over the course of the weekend I found that people using this technique to enhance plant growth also report that the seeds grown from a plant treated with sonic bloom seem to grow at least equal to treated plants with no treatment. The founder of sonic bloom calls this genetic elasticity. In relation to TK, I believe that if the psi abilitys were taught as normal everyday subjects such as math or language, then the culmative effect, or as Dan Carlson calls the effect in plants "genetic elasticity" would also occur in our species at a rapid rate.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks hipster, good words indeed.

Right on Soma.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 am

moon walk

hey gabe
when you said you wanted the spider turned to ash you made me think of stuff
i had read long ago and found to be true thur the years since
you need to be specific in your direction
the universe is more literal than we seem to be

for instance, if you siad
you wanted a big pile of money
and then some one close to you dies and you get a big pile of money
or something like, you want to lose wieght and then you get sick and loose the weight

so you said ash ..you got ash
but i wonder if you would have said a pile of ashes , if that is what you would have gotten instead of a color change scratch

and after saying all that..i can feel a change in the way it works now..not the same as before...i think we are slipping from 3D
and this affects everything...

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 am

Right on Sky I agree with you....LOL let the changes come.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Cool story Gabe but you didn't tell us what year it was in...lol
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 pm

finaly remembered what i was going to put here about water.

have a read through this thread, from this page

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=PSI&action=display&thread=7321&page=4

there are a few good links posted there. much of the discussion is on-topic with this thread too.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:53 pm

stal,

Your link requires you to be registered at the forum. Is it possible to summarize the thread?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Good question Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Not on my end L2, the link works fine and I'm not registered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 pm

I tried and could not get in?????
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Okay that's pretty strange because I've tried three times. Maybe it's my software?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: Does distance matter?   Telekinesis: Does distance matter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis: Does distance matter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next