the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARK MATTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

DARK MATTER Empty
PostSubject: DARK MATTER   DARK MATTER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 pm

The element the scientists are looking for at the super collider in Switzerland is the smallest particle in the Universe. They call it a Boson particle, as this is as far as their theories can take them in their profane spiritual conditions in which they work. The smallest particle in the universe is called a Unitron and it is shaped exactly like a pyramid in its singular form and separated from other Unitrons.

Modern science uses third dimensional technics and equipment to try to measure spiritual/invisible elements which of course they can't do directly through any 3d tools. When these scientists measure smaller than atomic elements, they are only measuring the energy signature of whatever it is they are seeing.

An energy signature is different than the actual element they are trying to find and see, the actual element being invisible to 3d eyes. The smallest element a Unitron has an energy signature of a circle when viewed with any 3d tools. Every base element being a Unitron is encapsulated in an energy field that is circular. When two Unitron elements combine there energy signature is also circular. When three Unitrons combine together they also have a circular energy signature, but when three do combine together it then becomes matter that can be seen in the 3d world and measured but still the energy signature will be circular.

The Unitron is the "creation element" it is a shape shifter, and can morph into whatever it needs to become according to its local personal consciousness of its energy pattern. Every energy pattern is unique and changes accordingly and this is what determines three Unitrons will matter into or what they will become, as when three Unitrons come together to form matter the energy pattern of the three will present the buleprint of what it will become.

But these are always invisible to 3d eyes until combined into the 3.

So while the scientists will always see circular energy patterns, they will always be wrong in their conclusions as to the actual base elemental shape of what they are seeing.

Every single element of a Unitron has the same kind of consciousness as you and me have and are living and very much alive and there purpose is to build, to always increase, to seek out balance within there own existence.

The Unitron is the Matrix of all things. All things are the Unitron, the Unitron is a manifestation of unity as it relates to the Law of One.

And the pyramid in Egypt is set before us as a testimony to these things as the truth has always been right in front of us waiting to find it out for ourselves. The largest structure on Earth represents the smallest particle in the Universe, which is a creation element that can be manipulated by individuals through the fail safe mechanism of Love.

The Bible says, Matthew 10:26 "Fear them not therefore, for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and hid that shall not be known".

All things are to be revealed before the change.

How could I possibly be correct??

By faith, again the Bible says, in Matthew 11:25 "At that time Y'shua Messiah answered and said, I thank you Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed then unto babes

That is why I say it. Because I believe it. The wise and prudent are corrupt and God knows it and wants them to look stupid as they are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

DARK MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK MATTER   DARK MATTER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 am

I like the 911 time stamp.....LOL on the above post.
Back to top Go down

DARK MATTER
Page 1 of 1