the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED

Go down 
+2
Biggles
Gabriel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Empty
PostSubject: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 am

Thanks Gabe,

Going to check it out now, ta sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Great video Mic, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm

WTF?

Whilst looking around for any info on the fireburndoctor on RV sites I got sidetracked with all the info on RV'ing mars...and I didn't visit this site after work either.

You can get more info on the session from the Farsight Institute here:

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Mysteries_1/Mysteries_Project_1_Sessions.html

cool beans
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 am

That is a cool link as you can see the viewers actual drawings of what they had seen.

clap warp

The one drawing reminds me of the great pyramid in Giza. Similar compartments and shafts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 am

Good link Soma, as Mic says you can see the drawings. It is interesting to see the working papers.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:33 am

Yeah its damn cool Mic :)

I've had time to read the Gabes link which I found very refreshing that the examiner continues to publish cool info :)

These pics are from John Lear which he posted on OM earlier this year. He mentioned that this was an artist's rendering...and we all know what that means ;)

Full Credit to JL and whoever the *viewer* was?

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  M0204310

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  M0204310

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  M0204311

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  M0204312

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Tithon10

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 am

I'm Still pretty blown away that you guys posted all this Mars RV info last night and I didnt click the force as I was busy with looking at the *exact same info*

cool beans

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Car-advert-festiva-300x225

LOL

EDIT The pic comes from where I first started reading about the mars rv article:

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org/

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 am

Awesome connection Soma, LOL, synchronicity marches on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:40 am

I just watched some of the other videos from Mics video link. There is one video that is amazing to me, it seems to show a city on Mars, and although I have seen other evidence of these cities before, this one particular video to me shows the best evidence I have yet seen.

I will try to find it and post it.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:43 am

Gabriel wrote:
Awesome connection Soma, LOL, synchronicity marches on.

Definitely mate LOL!

Its a bit like an experience I had this year when I was up on the farm with my dad and I was telling him about my closet's friends woes with his fish being stagnated by the seller who added some chemicals to the water which stunts their growth. My friend knew about it, but he still loved his fish (Discus of wonderful colours). It ended up that I was telling my Dad about this at the same time my friends aquarium heater was faulty and cooked the poor fish. My friend called me a few times but I had left my phone in my bedroom whilst eating dinner. I called him back and found out what had happened sadly, the times of events were full of Win regarding synchronism though.

This thread has had the same impact on me :)

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:49 am

Damn hot thread LOL

I was wondering how everyone feels about the "Jump Room" to Mars?

I've always been tentative with that info... to share my own thoughts, but in saying so I've learned not to discredit everything along these lines as I may have in the past.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 am

Here is the video that I was looking for. Might be a fake but it is the best I have seen yet.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:53 pm

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Mars_Express/SEM8AVWJD1E_0.html

The plot thickens. These are the pics he used in the vid to enhance.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I've always wanted to believe the Jumproom to Mars info but I never saw anything that convinced me 100%. Something was gonig on in the past on the planet definitely and when I watched the Rover footage I knew something was still active. If our scientific knowledge is truely 100 years ahead of what they are telling us then we are there! But then who else is there?????
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Mic what did you take from the ESA page? Is the pictures real or not as far as you know? Your link was a good source, but I saw nothing of the photos I saw from the other video?

Which is real, do you know?

I would think the one that goes against the established picture is the right one?? Or am I mistaken?

I hope you know more than I do about this because I know nothing?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 am

Well Gabe these are the pics he is working from, on that site.

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  HaleCrater_L

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  HaleCrater_L2

Now he focused in on an area in the middle of the crater. He changed it to black and white and did something to the pixels.

At this point we need a camera expert to help us determine whether this is for real or not. I am no expert.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks Mic, The curiosity of these things gets me going sometimes. it would be nice to know an expert that we could trust.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:59 am

Gabes I couldn't see your video link last night. I think I've seen that vid as it reminded me of farm land.

The funny thing is though for me at least, is that when I look at the colour pics Mic posted from ESA they look wrong on a gut feeling level regarding the 'powder puff' inside the crater which extend to the crater wall.

I wonder if that guy found artefact's from the algorithm used to keep the lie going about how the solar system is desolate?

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am

That is a good question Soma that I cannot answer. But my gut feeling is that the pictures of cities and farmlands are real, but it could be because I want them to be real. So I may be wrong, but I think there is and was life on Mars for millions of years.

So in my little world/mind they are real.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Gabes me too regarding life on Mars, or this solar system.

I believe the whole solar system is teeming with life. I gave up on Moon pics due to the fact of THEM getting smarter on the image processing level. Theres a lot of good people such as yourself that tell a different story, and Nasa's story officially documented does not support the quaint boot prints on the moon from the last mission.

I currently don't have any software installed to look at the pic's. I would love to though as it either would confirm farmland or processing. Either way its a HIT mate LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm

I love your thoughts Soma, I feel your presence everytime I read your thoughts. The act of reading the words on this forum from other people is amazing as you can actually feel the persons energy and I find it awesome.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Great thread Gabe, I know you've astral projected to the moon before right?

Whilst browsing on the DI forum found 2 chapters of Ingo Swan's book on remote viewing the moon.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112240
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks reuniteR for the link. Yes I went to the Moon 3 times so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED    INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INDUSTRIAL SITE ON MARS REMOTE VIEWED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next