the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remote Viewing the Past ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Remote Viewing the Past ? Empty
PostSubject: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 pm

A little background first as to why I ask this question:

I'm in the process of learning and looking for supplys to make Orgonite. Luckily in my field of work I have access to suppliers and equipment for resin and machines for low cost (sometimes free), to make models of what would to me, seem like a good starting point for making such. In the meantime the greatest obstacle so far is that I'm not a math nut by a mile. In saying so I spend quite a lot of time looking for a perfect Great Pyramid model to base the start of my orgonite. I remebered that at one stage code144 had a great pyramid calculator which is not avaliable now, and thats what started this frame of thought....

Remote Viewing the Past?

I've read that remote viewing has no limit on past present or future...

Now that got me thinking about Ed and Coral Castle....

Has anyone Remote Viewed the Past, or Paid skilled viewers to RV ED to unlock the secrets he was aware of ?

Another Night at work pondering the mysterys

too funny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Ah so you have seen 'The secrets of the universe' vid's I take it.

Mate check out this link from the Great Dreams website, should be right up your alley.

http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Thanks mate I'll check that later on! (had a quick squizz and it looks fantastic)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 am

You ask a wonderful question Soma about remote viewing the past. A great thread to get one to thinking.

Sounds like a most interesting project you are working on, look forward to the updates.....LOL "go for it". lightbulb lightbulb
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Reunite wrote:
Ah so you have seen 'The secrets of the universe' vid's I take it.

Matey Yes indeed.. I have pondered ED ever since I discovered his Coral Castle.

It has to be simple whatever he was aware of.

I wholeheartedly believe the Ed story for two reasons:

- There is much more to the understanding of energy than the millitary "likes us to know"

- There has never been another witness that came along and said, "Yep I helped Ed with a Crane to move the stones"
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Gabriel wrote:
You ask a wonderful question Soma about remote viewing the past. A great thread to get one to thinking.

Sounds like a most interesting project you are working on, look forward to the updates.....LOL "go for it". lightbulb lightbulb

Gabes LOL

I've done a bit of searching and I also have to admit that I hoped you may have went on a mission ;)

I've done a bit of digging and it seems that the present is the best place for RV info. Which is quite interesting, as if people like myself and many others hold interest in Ed's understanding then it would to me seem quite possible that his knowledge due to the Interwebs is much more in the public libsry than it would have been without this network of info sharing. ???

The Matrix of info.. does my head in (in a good way) at how amazing the other side is, even though I accept it and what have you..its so cool :)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 pm

We live in great times period cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:19 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

For what it is worth Soma, I experienced 5 other lifetimes in one night of meditation. I followed hippies advice one day and went through 5 lifetimes that were different than this current one we are now in.

I have no idea if the 5 other lifetimes were present, past, or future????? But I have learned that our current concept of time as humans is corrupt, and that all times happen at the same time.

In the Spirit realm there is no future, past or present.

I hope I have not confused you, but I feel sure that you can make something out of what I just said and apply it to you current knowledge base in some way, at least I hope.

My advice is to you Soma is this, please pray and ask God to help you achieve your goal so that we may all learn from you about this great question.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:43 pm

O heck no mate!

No confusion here whatsoever !

Learning yes indeed :)

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 pm

You are greatness Soma....LOL mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:54 am

Gabriel wrote:
You are greatness Soma....LOL mexican wave

You too Big Brother sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Soma is pretty great isn't Gabe, as are you, glad your both here, big kitty cuddle from biggs. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

You as well biggs
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 am

Gabriel wrote:

In the Spirit realm there is no future, past or present.

Yes sweet brother, that is so true.
Thanks for being here. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing the Past ?   Remote Viewing the Past ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote Viewing the Past ?
Page 1 of 1