the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitler's Holy Relics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Hitler's Holy Relics Empty
PostSubject: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 am

You may ask why I post this interview in this section, you will have to listen to the interview to understand.

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 am

part 2

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks Louise. I don't post all the parts becase I figure if anyone's interested they will either hit the playlist for click on the next one. I know it's lazy of me.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 am

Nice info Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 am

Yes I'm listening to Linda's posting of the Al Biek interview and they overlap in many areas. Thanks for listening Gabe, sometimes I feel like I'm posting to myself... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 am

I always read your posts Lightning. I find you a great source.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am

Thank you Gabe, I always read yours too even if I don't comment, they lead me in all sorts of directions of interest.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Listening to this vid now L2, it depends on when I can top up the old lap top broadband when I can listen or watch vids as that what eats up my internet time.

I am sure we pay a lot more down here for our broadband, I will have to check that out. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 pm

I pay $7.99 per month for unlimited, high speed DSL and network to two other computers Bigs. I had to wait 1 year to get it and bring the wrath of God down on their customer service department but I benefitted in the end.... lol! I refuse to pay cable rates.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I pay $7.99 per month for unlimited, high speed DSL and network to two other computers Bigs. I had to wait 1 year to get it and bring the wrath of God down on their customer service department but I benefitted in the end.... lol! I refuse to pay cable rates.

Yikes L2, I am paying $40.00 a fortnight for my broadband plug in from Optus as I have to keep in touch with my lawyer by email and the forum and so on; and then I have to be careful about what vids I watch because I can use up all that. I used to pay $30.00 a fortnight but I found if I watched some vids I used up my time so I am an extra $10.00 a fortnight and that seems to be getting me through to the following fortnight. I just try to be careful with stuff.

It's great you got a good plan hon. sunny toast

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Have you checked out other options? I have to have a home phone installed in order to get this rate but my bill for both is only 25.00.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Have you checked out other options? I have to have a home phone installed in order to get this rate but my bill for both is only 25.00.

A few people have told me that when I get into my own place I can get a deal with Optus which includes all free phone calls, a certain amount of cable tv and computer time; now I am not sure but I think that was $120 or something a month which down here is a great deal Deb. My brother in law has this and so does my daughter in law and they are happy with it. It's just that being here with mum at the moment she is still on the old original telephone company since the year dot lol and she pays a lot of money for her phone calls but will not be swayed into going anywhere else, just the way she is.

I will be on a lot better deal when I get into my own place and am able to have my own provider.

toast sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

It's a complete rip off down here. Unlimited ADSL you're looking at anywhere between $80 -$100 a month (About $70 USD)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 pm

That's the stand unlimited DSL rate here, cable is more expensive. I was lucky that the phone company in our area sold out to a new company and got in when they were competing with a cable monopoly for business. The only problem I have is they keep trying to switch me down to 1/2 speed and I have to constantly test my speed and call them to reconnect me to high speed. I expect they will raise their rates soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitler's Holy Relics   Hitler's Holy Relics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitler's Holy Relics
Page 1 of 1