the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Grail in America:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Holy Grail in America: Empty
PostSubject: Holy Grail in America:   Holy Grail in America: Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:13 am

cheers
worth watching imho

12:00 AM Holy Grail in America:
In 1898, a Minnesota farmer clearing trees from his field uproots a large stone covered with mysterious runes. Now known as the Kensington Rune Stone, it details a journey of land acquisition and murder--in the year 1362. Thought by some to be a hoax, new evidence suggests it could be real, and a clue that the Knights Templar discovered America 100 years before Columbus, perhaps bringing with them history's greatest treasure...The Holy Grail. See how symbols on the Rune Stone match Templar ruins all over Europe. History tells us the Templar were massacred on Friday the 13th, but that a Templar fleet allegedly containing treasure was last seen off Scotland in the late 1300s. Stones with similar markings as the Rune stone have been found on islands across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Is it possible the Templar were leaving clues to an incredible journey to the New World?

TVPG

http://www.history.com/schedule.do?action=daily&NetworkId=&start=1254099600000&getFullDay=true

sunny
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail in America:   Holy Grail in America: Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:18 am

sunny
some follow-up

http://clansinclairusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41&Itemid=50

The Hooked X
The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America

by Scott Wolter – A newly-released book that may change history

Minneapolis, MN – The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America, by geologist Scott Wolter, is the culmination of his 9 year odyssey to understand the origin of a mysterious symbol that first appeared on a highly controversial, century-old artifact called the Kensington Rune Stone.

The discovery of the meaning of the Hooked X symbol was amazing, as was the secret history behind it that gradually unfolded during Scott’s quest to learn more and uncover the truth through research. His journey winds through mysterious worlds of the medieval Cistercians, the Knights Templar, and modern Freemasonry.

The story of the Hooked X begins with the discovery of a 202-pound stone unearthed by a Swedish immigrant farmer Olof Ohman, who was clearing trees on his land in preparation for farming, in 1898. The slab of greywacke (a grey, earthy rock which is a variety of sandstone) contained a lengthy inscription carved in Norse runes whose message has only recently been accurately deciphered. In 2005, Scott Wolter co-authored a book entitled The Kensington Rune Stone: Compelling New Evidence, that presents a large body of research that conclusively proves the artifact is indeed a fourteenth-century document.

The Hooked X picks up where The Kensington Rune Stone story leaves off, taking the reader on a journey from Minnesota to the New England coast where four more medieval rune stones are found. The trail then leads to a mysterious round stone tower in Rhode Island that could only have been constructed by a highly controversial group from Europe, long before the time of Christopher Columbus. The story that unfolds behind the Hooked X shatters many historical and religious paradigms, and ultimately reveals the startling untold history of North America.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Geologist Scott Wolter has authored eight books and has been president of American Petrographic Services in St. Paul, Minnesota, since 1990. He is responsible for the independent petrographic analysis testing laboratory where the Kensington Rune Stone was brought for investigation in 2000. He’s been the principal petrographer in more than 5,000 investigations throughout the United States and around the world, including the evaluation of fire damaged concrete at the Pentagon following the attacks of September 11, 2001. Wolter and his family live in a suburb of Minneapolis.

Published by North Star Press, St. Cloud, MN
ISBN 13: 978-0-87839-312-1 ISBN 10: 0-87839-312-9 $18.95
HOLY GRAIL IN AMERICA – A two-hour documentary which premieres on the History Channel on Sunday, September 20th, 2009 at 8 pm ET, chronicles Scott’s 9-year pursuit of the origin and meaning of the Hooked X symbol, and his research into the unknown and mysterious world of European visitors to North America prior to Columbus. Produced by Committee Films, Minneapolis, Holy Grail in America won the 2009 National Association of Television Production Executives (NAPTE) Best New Documentary Film. Visit http://www.history.com/ for local TV listing information.

For more information visit http://www.hookedx.com/. To schedule an interview with Scott Wolter,
please contact Alice Larsson at 651-224-1673 or Email her at larssoncreative@msn.com

peek
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail in America:   Holy Grail in America: Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 pm

I didnt get a chance to watch this as I hardly watch TV any longer. I do my best to stay away from it.

I would of loved to watch this. I know that in Mpls and St Paul we have many caves. I never was one for exploring but I know many people that have and some even killed in these caves. Lake Hiawatha with its falls is right there. All of the caves go along side of the Mississippi. Very beautiful and myterious in their own way.

Knowing what I know now, I can understand why the state got so uptight when kids would party in the caves or explore them.

I am going to check into the website. Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail in America:   Holy Grail in America: Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 pm

I often wondered if this was why Cheney and the boys wanted to invade Iraq. They went straight for the museum (which had already been looted and ransacked). Perhaps it was in their own backyard all of the time. LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail in America:   Holy Grail in America: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Grail in America:
Page 1 of 1