the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Marrs fans ... great interview

Go down 
+3
stal
Biggles
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Empty
PostSubject: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks Mic, I can just imagine how much money gets siphoned away into covert black ops when people and children are living on the street, getting sick and starving. yep, way to go governments.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 pm

but biggs, they want children living on the street. a limitless, free resource for many different 'activities'.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Thx Mic.

Seeing I can't make it to the Nexus Conference this will have to do !
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm

stal wrote:
but biggs, they want children living on the street. a limitless, free resource for many different 'activities'.

Your right Stal, if only I had some super powers. I just once would like to be able to just catch them at it and be strong enough to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Checking it out now mic, been waiting until I have time to finish the entire series. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 am

The thing I like about Jim is that he does not consider himself a conspiracy theorist. He just reports the facts as he uncovers them.

One comment he made that I liked was once you start to see the world as it really is, there is no going back.

This is what gives us the power, fear loses its grip.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 am

I listened to most of it and then got confused because it didn't list the numbers on the segments...lol. I must have been tired. Yes, I agree about Jim, he's a "real" journalist who researches and presents his findings and he's a good ole boy who can't be muzzled.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:22 am

Listened to the vid, gonna have to buy that book Mic. Gee I get more angrier hearing about how they do away with people once their done with him. poke poke poke Id like to poke them in the head with a big stick.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 am

Biggles wrote:
Listened to the vid, gonna have to buy that book Mic. Gee I get more angrier hearing about how they do away with people once their done with him. poke poke poke Id like to poke them in the head with a big stick.

I really want his book about the fourth reich!

The TS bookshop has some of Jim's books in there Biggs, but seeing we are both paupers, maybe amazon would be the way to go !

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Biggles wrote:

I always chuckle when I see you and your pokey stick poke
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Louise wrote:
Biggles wrote:

I always chuckle when I see you and your pokey stick poke

I love that pokey stick Louise, those two little faces crack me up.

Soma, I think your right mate, Amazon would be the way to go to get those books, I am gonna check out the prices of them in August when things are less tight, want to try and get that latest book. sunny
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm glad he mentions the dead biologists and diseases. I find the Morgellons info to be truly frightening and have to really wonder why I only see it on Rense--for years now. You don't see it discussed on the forums etc.

"This page was compiled as a guide to the many varying types of Morgellons fiber specimens that I have found thus far. More detailed information is presented on some of the specimens in the Photo Journal and at other headings at the Morgellons Exposed website. Other researchers may have additional specimens to those I have discovered. This disease has variations from person to person. There are many different kinds of fibers involved with Morgellons disease. Each type has it's own specific purpose. This is why I have come to the conclusion that a complex system of wiring is taking place in human beings. The chemtrails, tainted food, inoculations, and clothing fibers are an attempt to transhumanize us or to simply reduce our life span. I believe it is both. Take a good look at all of the different manifestations that are happening in the human body and consider the frightening possibilities."

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/Morgellons%20Fibers%20page.htm

"The picture below is not as cute as it may first appear. You are looking at debris from Morgellons disease! Morgellons is ignored and goes unseen because no one looks or wants to find out what is happening. This is by design. Welcome to one of the biggest dirty little secrets that exists in modern times. I have looked at this scourge every day of my life for the past 13 years. It would only be a matter of looking through a microscope or a strong magnifying glass to see what I see every day. Contamination to the population is imposed through chemtrails , tainted food and other sources. Read "Revelations From A Man Who Helped Design Morgellons Disease".

Welcome to my personal view of Morgellons World. Please look at the many photos, articles, experiments and research papers at my website. You will not want to believe all that you see and read here but unfortunately it is all true. I am happy to share a glimpse of an unwelcome reality with you. See the full list of the Morgellons Disease symptoms if you are unfamiliar with them. "Symptoms Page"."

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Somamech wrote:
Biggles wrote:

The TS bookshop has some of Jim's books in there Biggs, but seeing we are both paupers, maybe amazon would be the way to go !

Soma & Biggs here is the PDF torrent

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4946120/Jim.Marrs.The.Rise.of.the.Fourth.Reich.pdf

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Reunite wrote:
Somamech wrote:
Biggles wrote:

Soma & Biggs here is the PDF torrent

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4946120/Jim.Marrs.The.Rise.of.the.Fourth.Reich.pdf

Did I ever tell you your a puddin bear kermie, wub you. my love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Marrs fans ... great interview   Jim Marrs fans ... great interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Marrs fans ... great interview
Page 1 of 1