the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Matt Delooze fans. ( hero)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

For Matt Delooze fans. ( hero) Empty
PostSubject: For Matt Delooze fans. ( hero)   For Matt Delooze fans. ( hero) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Never heard of Matt Delooze. questionb
This fella can't spell the word etiquette..., airs and graces.., Nope!, but he sure knows his stuff! If you like plain talking.., this is yer man.
I've pasted some of the "click here" links just in case they don't work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsletter August 7th
ONE BALL NEWSLETTER

Hello folks,

I hope this newsletter finds you well. I'm sorry to report that progress on this site has hit a few snags. Nothing drastic and I'm sure things will sort themselves out soon. I will plod on as usual and despite being away in July and spending a week cooped up in a caravan I am now home and at last landing some stuff down on the website. I'm sure I will have some good news, for some of you at least, in September.

I have done a couple of half articles in recent days ,nothing major hat I want to do but i seem to busy in all areas and I have only on pair of hands. I am fired up over many subjects and it may come out in my words. I don't mean offence to anyone.

One thing that did get thinking was a news report that there are now 86,000 people in prison in the UK. it says a hell of a lot about the UK when it has jailed 84,000 of its own people in 2009.... That said it's only people who are trapped in a physical building isn't it? They are fed and clothed and have only mental anguish to deal with. People outside of the prison system never give 'prisoners' a second thought do they? F**k em eh? They all belong in there don't they... after all they are all criminals aren't they? Of course they are, the system says so doesn't it? Don't worry about their enslavement. There would be an out cry if a lot of prisoners were innocent or simply victims of circumstances and shouldn't actually be there wouldn't there? Well,on second thoughts, looking at some of you, maybe not in this 'I'm alright Jack world' eh? If the prisoners need help they wouldn't find it from those folks outside of the prison would they? Not a chance. Well would they? You'd say bugger em... let them rot... they deserve it all wouldn't you? Yes you would because you have done just that all of your life haven't you Jack? You haven't gave them a thought even though most of you think you are awake and spiritual. (Awake My Arse) The people in prison realise this, they realise the 'outside world' has abandoned them to the system they feed.They accept that wether they are guilty of crimes or not.

Anyway..

What would happen if the '6.776 billion' souls on this world suddenly woke up and realised that they are really the prisoners themselves and planet Earth is the prison of their souls? Surely not all the prisoners are guilty then are they? You are innocent are you not? What if the I'm alright Jack mentality was played on us and those in 'outside world' (Those outside of the planet system) thought the same as you do about prisoners in buildings here on Earth? What if they too said bugger em... let em rot too? Would you feel let down? Would that change your mentality over the people you jail without mercy then? What if a force came to this world to try and free you but decided you don't deserve it because you are eyeballs deep and in cahoots with the sick system you feed? What then Jack? What then indeed. Maybe we, as spiritual prisoners, also realise that the outside world has abandoned us to the system we feed and according to the reap what we sow laws or law of attraction we deserve no help either do we? Well do we? Do we hell. We'd sell our souls for comforts in the Matrix and watch the oppressed be even more oppressed as long as our shoes are not muckied in the process. Hypocrites one and all.

If i was part of an outside of this world force but in this world as a human being or better still in this world and looking at it as the son of a god like Jesus was supposed to be (Don't fret I'm not about to put a shayler dress on) then I'd tell my Dad to leave the bloody lot of you to rot ... and you know what... I'd wouldn't bat an eye lid after doing so. That saddens me and makes me question my direction and my purpose and my true intent.

Mind you I'm just a tosser from Burnley so I suppose my insignificance in this world should make me lighten up a bit and join the hypocrites eh?

Matthew Delooze (Oneballnews) 7th August 2009

A couple of articles below for anyone interested. Please pass links to the site around if you can that is all we ask of anyone in terms of support the site might be left with no links, as far as Matthew Delooze is concerned to pass around if no one can be bothered. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.oneballradio.com/node/932
http://www.oneballradio.com/node/917
http://www.oneballradio.com/node/929
Back to top Go down

For Matt Delooze fans. ( hero)
Page 1 of 1