the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Empty
PostSubject: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Hippie, your avatar remind me of some of the colourful orbs in Louise's pictures. flower
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello my friends flower

10 years on June 21st, 2000, I had an incredible sighting with my dance mentor in San Diego at Seaport Village.
We were about 25 feet away from the ocean at the time.

As we were leaving a restaurant shortly after 11 pm, we heard very loud noises coming from the sky.
We looked up and saw a huge craft directly above us for about 15 seconds with flashing fluorescent red lights on the rim and on the inside circle.

Suddenly the craft just vanished. Right after that, I felt as if I was in a vacuum and couldn't hear anything, including the nearby waves.
Normal sounds came back when he turned to me with a shocked look and said, did you see what I just did?

I said YES, and when we get to the car, I want you to make a drawing of it.
He wrote that it was a 'flying machine' on the paper. shocked
It was his first sighting and I just wanted to make sure that he could never deny this sighting if he was ever asked about it. lol!

I've had many sightings before and after that and to this day, I never stopped wondering WHY on that day, we had that experience and WHO was in that ship..scratch

If I had to guess, I would say it was about this high up and at least 4 times bigger.
The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Ufo_cl10

And the color of the flashing red lights looked like this
The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Ufo_gl10

I know it meant something very special....but I still don't know the answer.....
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Your up by many encounters than me Linda, none so far LOL. But then again I get my little visions sometimes which sustain me. I cannot tell you why that sighting occurred aneither although the vacuum thing is one to ponder. Maybe time stood still for a while while you had a wee visit and cannot remember.

You will know soon enough time wise dear sister. xxxooo
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm

I often wonder if I was taken somewhere during that time. Maybe someday I will finally find out. angel
With all the troubles that come my way, I am so looking forward to some peace and quiet for a change.
Love you sweet sister Biggs. my love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Enjoying the "new to me" photos of what a SUMMER SOLSTICE in STONEHENGE LOOKS like!!!!

LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it !!!! :) :) :) :) clubbing clubbing clubbing
clubbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures   The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Summer Solstice at Stonehenge in pictures
Page 1 of 1