the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

healing question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

healing question Empty
PostSubject: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:16 pm

scratch

do you think when you send healing that the reciever needs to do anything?..what if they haven't done whatever is needed to recieve healing..wheather that is just acceptance or something else?..does there need to be an awareness that healing can be achieved?
a desire for change?

the reason i ask is
i was thinking about that today and wondering about us sending healing to stop the oil
maybe the earth doesn't want to be healed
does the earth have a choice? I dunno

just one of those random thoughts that i wondered about

anyone have any comments?

questionb
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:55 pm

I think the earth is self healing but with all the efforts to harm her it wouldn't hurt to offer healing in any way we could. Perhaps just the thought popping into your mind is a request for additional help and acceptance of the healing.

I tend to go with the Hopi legends that we are getting ready for our fifth world and this is how she self heals when the balance is too far out of whack for effective cleansing.

Did that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I think as much as we can do our best to heal her there might be other factors out of our control that not even the best of minds could come up with. Maybe there are things going on here.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:39 am

Very interesting quesiton, it reminds me when I shot this little documentary about these feminist eco. artists and their artshow,they were amazing, one of the most powerful presentations was a letter this woman wrote to mother earth. asking how we can help her and protect her, the lady presenting it started crying. If i could ever figure how to upload it from the cd its on. I will post it for sure, but anyway. What it made me think of , was how can one tap into mother earths consciousness and communicate. Does the earth receive healing energy? Is there a specific way to get in touch with this relationship? Is there any literature on this?
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:20 am

sky otter wrote:
scratch

do you think when you send healing that the reciever needs to do anything?..what if they haven't done whatever is needed to recieve healing..wheather that is just acceptance or something else?..does there need to be an awareness that healing can be achieved?
a desire for change?

the reason i ask is
i was thinking about that today and wondering about us sending healing to stop the oil
maybe the earth doesn't want to be healed
does the earth have a choice? I dunno

just one of those random thoughts that i wondered about

anyone have any comments?

questionb

hi sky...... i don t feel the earth needs healing...... coinadently two days ago i did a short meditation and asked mother earth what i could do to help her....because i was very sad and felt she was in pain........ she awnsered me through feelings....she told me to

"stay calm.......... and to love her is enough.....she said all i need now is calm loving energy..... love comforts me now......."

i felt that she doesn t want to be healed..... i felt she was showing me that we have to go with what is happening don t fight it or stop it cause its gotta run its course........

sky just ask her your self and listen with an open heart ....then go with what you are shown......because she may need / want something different from each of us..... questionb

New World Orphan wrote:
What it made me think of , was how can one tap into mother earths consciousness and communicate. Does the earth receive healing energy? Is there a specific way to get in touch with this relationship? Is there any literature on this?

fortunately nw orphan there are some ways to tap in and comunicate with mother earth...... psychoactive plants.....there are numberous plants we can use to aline our vibration with mother earth and she will speak to us...... and sometimes she ll talk to us through intuition if we would just shut up our minds and open our hearts ......then we could recieve her messages........ :)

btw id absolutly love to see that documentry .... :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:46 am

moon walk

Hi Zuni
that's pretty much what i have been feeling ..and also why i ask that question

after being so vehement about stopping the oil and such..i thought..step back and just let it be...
maybe this earth doesn't want the further interference by us...
that by trying to "heal" we only prolonged things...

and yes she does speak to us....if you lay in the grass or on the sand/dirt whatever and let yourself listen
you do get 'stuff'
i am very much feeling seperation is happening..

hugs,
D
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:49 am

love group-hug :love-061: hugv

cool you got the same info from her...... sitting back and letting things be....is the best we can do for her.....im sure she doesn t want to prolong things.......
warp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

healing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing question   healing question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

healing question
Page 1 of 1