the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frequency Healing

Go down 
+2
Reunite
Lightning222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm

This is a very brief video showing how frequency can affect a cancer cell.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 am

awesome.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:01 am

we often come back to frequency, vibration - in many areas
which is why i feel this info valid ... without "knowing" much science at all, i admit
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 am

I've done a tonne of research into this area about a month ago, like many areas its on the back burner for now.

One area to look into:

http://www.drclark.net/

http://www.rife.org/

Georges Lakhovsky (who worked with Tesla):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lakhovsky

An Aussie supplier of the Multiwave Osc:

http://www.i4cau.com/mwo.html

I havn't tried any of these myself, but considering we do all emit/absorb (for lack of better terms) EM..I place it in the very interesting basket.

I'm still saving up for that vortex pipe, so no zapper for me!

flower

Last edited by Somamech on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : English type man, you know it don't ya ?)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:53 am

WineHippie wrote:
we often come back to frequency, vibration - in many areas
which is why i feel this info valid ... without "knowing" much science at all, i admit

I agree with you WH. I've only done some basic reading in this area but this video made me think of our eardrums and how sound can so easily damage them. If frequencies can do that then I'm sure it can target certain cells or conditions. It's so elementary and it frustrates me that more research isn't done in the main stream in this area.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 pm

When I was about 22 roughly speaking... I was at an age where analog synths were cheap to buy as they were relics left over from the 70's and everyone was offloading them as THEY wanted the Digital synths, so I aquired one which I have to this day ;)

Well I spent so many frigging wonderful hours playing this synth. One night I experienced a "White-Out" whilst I was in the Zone. Eyes closed, sound coming through the headphones whilst my hands were controlling the dials. Everything was bright white with my eyes closed, and I literally felt like I melted into the synth and through the table the synth was resting on until that "pesky conscious mind kicked in and literally woke me up". What was most likely a 10 second experience or there abouts felt much longer, and was beuatiful. The closest experience I have had to that one (which was not induced by consumption I might add) was when I was on a consumption experience LOL

Due to a beloved member here, and all the amazing info and openess I have read here. I'm learing through the trained programs that one has about 3 seconds roughly before that conscious mind kicks in and spoils the special stuff.

help
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 pm

How come their not using this instead of chemo and radiotherapy.

Cause it is another bloody conspiracy. hair pulling
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Here's another one I forgot (suns been shining this weekend!)

Ultrasonic healing, sorta like Dr Who's Ultrasonic Screwdriver LOL

Random products:

http://www.ultrasoundcure.com/ultrasound.php

http://global.smith-nephew.com/us/patients/EXOGEN_BONE_HEALING_SYS_14437.htm

http://www.novasonic-therapy.co.uk/

Research Papers:

European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Volume 11, Number 12, 494-497, DOI: 10.1007/BF00252796

Scintigraphic control of bone-fracture healing under ultrasonic stimulation: An animal experimental study
Quote :

Abstract
In a model of closed lower-leg fracture in rabbits and of secondary bone-fracture healing, scintigraphic control until biological healing was performed. Biological fracture healing was assumed for a region of interest (ROI)-activity ratio close to 1.0. After application of 99mTc-HEDP, 151 examinations were performed. ROI activity increased significantly until day 14 p.i. and reached the maximum value (Q=6.44) on day 14 postfracture. Sixty-one lower leg fractures were treated by ultrasound from days 14–28 postfracture. These stimulated fractures were biologically healed on day 168 postfracture. The fractures that were not treated by ultrasound could not be detected by scanning after day 203 postfracture.

Link:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/w03369437jp21147/

New Ultrasound Device May Lead To Early Prediction Of Bone Loss

Quote :
A new form of ultrasound that assesses multiple parameters of hard tissue like bone may lead to early prediction of bone loss, a hallmark of osteoporosis, a disease affecting millions of Americans. Developed by Yi-Xian Qin, Ph.D., Director of the Orthopaedic Bioengineering Research Laboratory at Stony Brook University, and colleagues at Stony Brook and the National Space Biomedical Research Institute (NSBRI) in Houston, the technology will first be used to assist astronauts during long-duration space flights. Like the elderly on earth, astronauts in space lose bone structure and quality.

Link:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/139704.php

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Soma thank you for all the links, it looks like I have some reading to do! Bone fracture healing with sound especially... cheers
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Soma thank you for all the links, it looks like I have some reading to do! Bone fracture healing with sound especially... cheers

Actually a quick thought came to mind here Lightning!

What if the ultrasound resonates the tight bone structure enough that locked in ormus becomes free to move about in the cell structure looking for another hiding spot, inturn causing the healing. My brain sorta explodes on the esoteric level thinking of what really is going on!

EDIT to say that I have no idea if that is the case, just letting brain frequency farts pop out LOL

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:15 pm

back in the 80's, when i broke my leg pretty badly in a
motorcycle accident, after about 2 months into casted
recuperation, the doc said my bone(s) weren't healing
quickly enough, so he wanted me to use an electrical
frequency stimulator ... it was this box i velcro-strapped
around the main breakand i had to "wear" it almost 24 hours a day ...
after a year, xrays showed the break clearly unaffected, and
so he left the metal rod in there and that was the last time i saw him ...
the rod was supposed to be taken out when the bone was healed ...
he said if my body ever rejected it (high fever, as in signs of infection)
i would have to have it removed, pronto
i do not know if the bone ever healed but the rod remains and the
electrostimulator thingie was a flop
or maybe it's just ME
but i do love setting off metal detectors!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Good grief hippie wtf that must have been some tumble off the bike to have such a bad break girl. Hells bells and little fishes and you still have the rod; at least you know about the CS and a lot of awake things.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks for sharing that Hippy!

You bring up a really good point of how some things work and others don't and how science treats them if they don't work in some case's yet could still be valid with more research funding.

Its a bit like that Italian doc with the baking soda cancer cure. I believe he has cured cancer in some case's, but I read an article last year in a local newspaper with a gal in her 20's that flew over to try it and it didn't work for her and she tried many methods, even the 'usual' methods didn't work.

LOL at the metal dectectors!!!!

Growing up with a dad who was a two wheel nut leads one to watch motogp (wasn't called that back in the day.) I remember a rider called Barry Sheene from the UK when he was commentating for GP's here in oz making a joke about how he had to carry around x-rays with him when travelling due to the amount of metal in his body from race crash's LOL

Nothing like riding free with the gyroscopic effect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frequency Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequency Healing   Frequency Healing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequency Healing
Page 1 of 1