the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Woodstock <3

Go down 
+7
Lightning222
Somamech
Gabriel
WineHippie
Linda
Biggles
Louise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:51 pm

I too love john. John looks like one of those people you may want to pay close attention to. I love the different among us, the eccentric.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:52 am

What a wonderful character, thanks for giving us a glimpse of him.
Btw, has he moved from the area Louise?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:09 am

sunny

thanks Louise..he is wonderful and as i watched..george carlin kept coming to mind
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:47 am

louise.....where did john go ???

hes correct about that himalya salt....... great stuff.......
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:51 pm

aahhh I'm so tired, but I read so many sweet Interactions and Himalayan salt.

That salt does make some magical ormus I must say. ;)
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:59 pm

love this song......

louise did you see them play this one ??? sunny
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:03 pm

zuni wrote:
louise.....where did john go ???

hes correct about that himalya salt....... great stuff.......
Hey Zuni, as far as I know....he's still there. I left last year byesad
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm

I call the guy with the sunglasses slow mo~~ as he walks and talks in slow motion--more with John sunny love hi ya :swirlb:
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Louise wrote:
I call the guy with the sunglasses slow mo~~ as he walks and talks in slow motion--more with John sunny love hi ya :swirlb:

"how do you know all this? That's a heck of a question.........." butterfly butterfly butterfly
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Tonight I am remembering.....
Connecting.....
I found this video, it's quite nice--enjoy
When I had my studio I would often go to the Bear on Sunday evening for dinner~~~fond memories flower

"We recently drove from Richmond Virginia to Woodstock NY to see Medeski Martin & Wood at the Bearsville Theater. It was a great show and a great little town to say the least. We stayed at the Woodstock Inn on the Millstream, and it was in one word perfect. This video is just some images around town, mainly along Tinker street. As always I wrote the music, hope you enjoy!"

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm

"On September 12, 2006, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet spoke publicly in Woodstock, N.Y., drawing thousands of followers and admirers in a celebration of the International Day of Peace.

Because of security concerns, the visit by the 71-year-old winner of the Nobel Peace Prize was supposed to be a secret. More than two thousand people learned of his itinerary anyway, showing up at Andy Lee Field off Rock City Road hours before his 3:30 p.m. appearance"

I arrived in 2007, my studio was down the street. My brother and many friends did attend. They just "knew". Namaste'

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Woodstock <3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: