the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Woodstock <3

Go down 
+7
Lightning222
Somamech
Gabriel
WineHippie
Linda
Biggles
Louise
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Greetings from Woodstock <3 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

The Women in Black have stood for Peace every Sunday since the War began. good job
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Thanks for this Louise I wasn't aware. toast
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Louise wrote:

The Women in Black have stood for Peace every Sunday since the War began. good job

Women in Black Part 2--Standing for Peace:
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Biggles wrote:

You're quite welcome. Here's another amazing synchronicity from Woodstock. The Karmapa 17 from Tibet arrived, and there were Double Rainbows for the 4 days he visited. The amazing part for me, was that I was there at the time, and His Holiness contacted me via my youtube channel, totally out of the blue~~~ woohoo Good Vibrations
Miracles xo sunny confetti KwlStar_V7QXNM
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Louise wrote:
Biggles wrote:

You're quite welcome. Here's another amazing synchronicity from Woodstock. The Karmapa 17 from Tibet arrived, and there were Double Rainbows for the 4 days he visited. The amazing part for me, was that I was there at the time, and His Holiness contacted me via my youtube channel, totally out of the blue~~~ woohoo Good Vibrations
Miracles xo sunny confetti KwlStar_V7QXNM

Miracles:
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Oh Wow Louise, that's just amazing hon, thank you again. sunny kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks for the videos. clapping Just Beautiful.
And loved hearing about the double rainbows for 4 days rainbow because 4 is my lucky number!
Your energy is so beautiful. Thanks for being here Sister. hugv
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:53 pm

i missed woodstock, was on the edge of 17
if i have any regrets in life, that would be one
but i do believe in miracles and in our power
to manifest them

rainbow

lovely, louise, thank you
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:41 am

A beautiful gift of 4 Rainbows for you Linda
rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow

WineHippie: I did not attend the original either. Most don't know that the festival took place in Bethel, NY---NOT Woodstock. Many musicians and artists gathered in Woodstock, but the organizers were unable to get town permission, so by synchronicity and twist of fate--a permit was acquired by Elliot Tiber for Yasgurs Farm in Bethel. Elliot wrote the book "Taking Woodstock"--I was fortunate to get invited to his book launch in NYC few years ago. He met Ang Lee on a plane and ended up making the movie that came out last year in honor of Woodstock's 40th anniversary.

The town of Woodstock is a world unto itself, as the spirit of Love and Peace lives on and on. I lived there for 1 1/2 years surrounded by artists, poets, writers, musicians and intellectual free spirits. It is the home of The Tibetan Monastery and the spiritual seat on the East Coast.

So this thread is my way of honoring all those beautiful souls who keep the dream alive.
Namaste.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:02 am

Nice posts Louise thank you. Even a blind man could read these signs. I too missed Woodstock by choice at the time. I was aware of it going on but decided not to attend.

At that time I was 20 years old and just was busy doing my own thing. When Woodstock took place I was hiding from the FBI as I was a deserter from the U.S.Army. I refused to go to Viet Nam, so I was busy being on the run.

I look back at those times and it seems like a different lifetime to me now.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks for posting those amazing rainbows Louise!

I'm not sure when you took those lovely images, but is there any chance that they are recent and co-incide with a Global Compassion movement in the form of a Jade Statue of Buddha thats in the states right now on tour of the world ?
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Somamech wrote:
Thanks for posting those amazing rainbows Louise!

I'm not sure when you took those lovely images, but is there any chance that they are recent and co-incide with a Global Compassion movement in the form of a Jade Statue of Buddha thats in the states right now on tour of the world ?

Hi Soma,
I didn't take the videos. It was May 2008. I had a business in Woodstock at the time. The Karmapa came to celebrate his 23rd birthday and there was a huge ceremony and blessing. The monastery is on the top of the mountain. For the 4 days he was there, double rainbows appeared--pictures on front page of Woodstock Times. The most amazing thing for me, was that he contacted me and subscribed to my youtube channel. I am not a Buddhist, but was honored to receive his wonderful blessing. It was a magical affirmation that came at perfect timing.
Here's another video showing his arrival--I think, but not sure that he is next in line after Dalai Lama.

"The first visit on His Holiness the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa to his Main North American Seat, Karma Triyana Dharmachakra in Woodstock, NY. May of 2008. We are all extremely happy to have His Holiness come and bless us with his presence and wisdom."

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Lovely videos louise, I love rainbows and they always seem to appear at significant times don't they? sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:10 am

Rainbows are communications from God to humans in my personal opinion. The very first time a rainbow is mentioned in the Bible God says that the rainbow is a signal from him to humans that he will not flood the Earth again with water.

The flood we as humans today are experiencing are the flood of lies from governments that is poured out on us all the time using the main stream media as their mouthpiece.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Hey Guys, This is just for fun. flower child peace :swirlb: KwlStar_V7QXNM

Every Sunday afternoon there is a drum circle--Drumming for Peace--on the Village Green in Woodstock. I am there~~~ 1:17 behind the guy in tie dye shirt. What fun to see my many friends coming out and playing, sending out the positive vibes--
I salute the Free Spirits XO
sunny flower band

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm

What a fantastic video. You say it is for fun and I would surely agree it is fun and the reason it is fun is because the Spirit is tremendous.

I for one am so glad you are posting here. Your character and vibe is unlimited and the fun has just increased because of your Spirit.

Many grats...LOL
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Gabriel wrote:
What a fantastic video. You say it is for fun and I would surely agree it is fun and the reason it is fun is because the Spirit is tremendous.

I for one am so glad you are posting here. Your character and vibe is unlimited and the fun has just increased because of your Spirit.

Many grats...LOL
Hey Gabriel,

Thanks for your fun comments! The video quality is poor, but chose this one cause i'm in it!!
I will post more as I hope to keep this thread of Peace and LOVE alive :).

Loved your draft story. My 2 older brothers experienced the "lottery". My Bro Michael chose to go to Albany and plead Gay to evade the draft--HE WON and got 4F~~~ Loved your story xoxooxxo
love sunny flower flower child :swirlb: weed-4
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

I tried to post this the other night, but somehow failed. That's OK. Perhaps it was meant for me to post tonight. The story evolves....
I love this video because it shows Grandpa Woodstock, a local Icon. (Grandpa next door to the Holy Karmapa) But more importantly to me...it showcases one of my most favorite sites. The little Church on The Mountain. BTW, this little church stands right beside the Tibetan Monastery in my previous posts. It is now as National Landmark.

It is an old wooden church--orthodox. Father Francis was the "Pastor" to the hippies of the 60's. The magic lives on, and it's most special meaning to me and the Russian Churches and Anastasia and the Lemkos--my Tribe. xoxoxox

http://www.lemko.org/
http://wavelinks.net/cottocom.htm

"Grandpa Woodstock smokes some holy bud and then goes to pray in a Russian Orthodox Church. He pays tribute to the old saints. He becomes canonized as the patron saint of Woodstock."

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:42 am

On a lil tangent, i wish i went to woodstock. I grew up in the wrong era. lol
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: The Circle Game   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm

When I moved to Woodstock in the Fall 2007, one of my first and most dearest friends was Jogger John. John Dearest-- This is for you. I miss you.
Peace Love and Understanding flower thankyoub KwlStar_V7QXNM weed-4 :love-061:

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Can you embrace an "outsider"? When I moved to Woodstock to start a business, with the intention of relocating there---- In the dead of winter 2007/2008. my first friend was John. He showed up one night at 10PM banging at my door. I got up from my sleeping bag and saw his face with his wild hair at my door. (what i realized later was that he came with gifts for me) I shooed him away as I was frightened. I later found him sweeping the village green and asked him to help me clear my area. He is filled with love and highly advanced, despite his appearance. Watch the video and read between the lines.

I went with him to the sacred spring and he taught me about the Himalayan crystal salt:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=himalayan+crystal+salt&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=9a67365849e94ea4 Remember there are many Tibetans here.

He is full of life and LOVE. Incredibly intuitive and filled with fun. He kept me laughing and always dependable. Can you embrace an outsider? Someone who is totally different?

He is called Jogger John because he runs....for miles and miles up the mountains and back. He also rides bikes.... many, many miles. His sister called me one day, as my number showed on her caller ID. I always let him use my phone. His mother passed away and she was trying to contact him. She was a lovely woman and we had a great conversation.

She told me that I must be good, as John was highly sensitive and would only associate with
higher vibes. I took it as a compliment.

I LOVE YOU JOHN, and I MISS YOU and your beautiful energy xoxoxxo
so much LOVE to you my dear friend flower rockin :swirlb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Woodstock <3   Greetings from Woodstock <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Woodstock <3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: