the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY Empty
PostSubject: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY   FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

I just received the book "BABYLON'S BANKSTERS" by Joseph Farrell. In the first chapter I learn of the back story of the current financial meltdown.

A chinese man named Dr. David Li held many degrees on finance and was from an ancient clan in China with the surname of Li. That name Li is a very common name in China. This clan of Li, reigned as rulers of China during the Tang Dynasty from 618-906 AD. This families history is strongly connected to finance in China and has been for centuries.

After this guy graduated college he went to work for the Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce where he came up with a mathematical formula for finances. He got the formula published in a book, and the formula caught on like wildfire in the West financial centers.

The formula is what caused the meltdown of the worldwide economy. The Li family is also deeply involved with the Criminal underground in China called the TRIADS. These Triads are a cross between the Masons and the Mafia. They control the opium trade in China and have an underground of over 2 million members. They are also into occult activities and the largest criminal secret society in China.

So the meltdown was an attack against the west financial institutions of the Rothschilds, as attacked by the Triads with the help of the Chinese government backing the Triads.

After this guy Li did all this damage, he went back to China where he now is in charge of the primary corporation of trade with the west from China. So he got a nice cushy job when he got back to China.

This meltdown was an attack of one secret society on another secret society. The Chinese against the Rothschilds and it looks like the Chinese have won at least in the short run.

Now I am reminded of the guy from Japan I think his name is Ben Fulford or something like that, he was interviewed by project Camelot and lots of others and always claimed to know things about the Chinese underground??? Maybe he was right?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY   FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Gabes I'm really sorry I have not been involved in some of your fantastic thoughts and descriptions of what you have read of late.

A lot of what Benjamin wrote is actually quite common knowledge in Nth East Asia. Having said that though it seems Taiwan is now taken over by China to some degree. They have their own scandal over there regarding someone taking up presidency who was born in China and who also posse's a Green card.

Asia is very hard to define to some degree compared to the West when it comes to the Gen Public. I was reminded of that very fact today when watching a farming program produced here in Australia. Here in the dollar rules for most part, in what I have seen in Asia the people would thank for the Dollar. Either way its a misled thank in my humble opinion.

You may be interested in my Ex's work (who I should catch up with now she is telling me that Islam has some many oddities about it regarding the ancient side and advanced knowledge LOL)

Bianca Smith

Project Title: A Way to God for Sufis, Christians, Buddhists, and Muslims in Indonesia: Susila Budhi Dharma as Moderate Islamic Practice?

http://arts.monash.edu.au/anthropology/research/research-projects.php

Last edited by Somamech on Sun May 09, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOrry Gabes..Asia wanders me off topic LOL)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY   FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Interesting post Soma, thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY   FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Interesting post Soma, thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY   FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINANCIAL MELTDOWN BACK STORY
Page 1 of 1