the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful

Go down 
+4
raulduke
Biggles
pilgrim
New World Orphan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Empty
PostSubject: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:15 pm

You gotta check it out, it is violent and intense, but its real. You could be in a tracksuit too one day. I think the idea must have stemmed from a south park episode about gingers, which makes it extra cool for myself, but anyway. Due to the fact that she took a funny episode of south park, and expanded on it, brought it to a whole other level. Its actually really amazing that someone as famous as her made a video like this. She did the song Paper Planes btw. This video is not intended to be funny by any means it hits a real serious note. Check it out , the concept is powerful. It keeps getting banned from youtube, so hopefully it will work. You need to watch the whole thing to get it btw. Warning, video goes there! Maybe some of you shouldnt check it out.

Last edited by New World Orphan on Mon May 03, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:06 am

!Sorry!

Last edited by pilgrim on Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:42 am

pilgrim wrote:
WTF!!! Are you kidding., this is a sick disgusting video and I am absolutely
horrified that I trusted you enough to watch it thinking there was a message of
some kind in it.
It lowered my vibration so much I am still shaking whilst writing this.
I am appalled you have put this up for us to view.
What is your point?? ......"which makes it extra cool for myself, but anyway. Due to the fact that she took a funny episode of south park, "...YOU THINK!!!? scratch beingsick

What's upset you about this film Pilgrim, was it the human naked parts or when they found people of a particular hair and skin colour so they could take them out into the desert to kill them. Stuff like this has a harsh, strong message but one that might, maybe wake some people up; although I doubt it.

That's why their going to have to take my very expensive gun out of my cold, dead hand. This is why I intend to have stuff at my disposal only to be of help to my kids or maybe other people. I am not going to sit there if the shtf and do nothing waiting for them to roll up and do whatever. Whether I have to break in and take the weapons or buy them on the black market and in fact I do know who to get in contact with as far as that goes; I intend to not be passive. That is not spiritual but God already knows this about me anyway.

The video shows us exactly what will go down if they have their way.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:56 am

Ok, well I get it (racism is as arbitrary as hunting gingers) and it does make a relevant point especially since she's from South Africa, and I love M.I.A., but sure wasn't expecting that.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:00 am

This is only a tad or drop in the water compared to the shit that will go down if we allow them to get away with it. The problem is the sheeple will probably think aaah, it won't happen to me.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:17 am

I don't know Biggs, I tend to go with Clif High on the police state idea. I'm sure there are plenty of bad guys that would love to give the green light for this kinda thing to go down, but logistically speaking, they don't have the dedicated forces that they would need to round up entire populations; however they most certainly do need to keep that idea in our heads for the time being while they scramble to cover the remainder of their exposed asses (or so they think).

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:17 am

pilgrim wrote:
WTF!!! Are you kidding., this is a sick disgusting video and I am absolutely
horrified that I trusted you enough to watch it thinking there was a message of
some kind in it.
It lowered my vibration so much I am still shaking whilst writing this.
I am appalled you have put this up for us to view.
What is your point?? ......"which makes it extra cool for myself, but anyway. Due to the fact that she took a funny episode of south park, "...YOU THINK!!!? scratch beingsick

My bad I thought i gave enough of a disclamer.( I added a new warning) I guess you didnt get it or maybe the imagery was just to much, it distracted you from the overall message, but there is a message. A very powerful one. She speaks out on the sri lanka genocide going on right now, all the time; the video shows you a different way to look at genocide and how it has no real justification. Now me, im a film major, so in relation to the video and south park. I get why you are appalled, and I have no idea if thats where it stems from. I just thought it was a cool connection, if thats where it stems from. I wasnt trying to say I am into genocide, but I do give this video a 10+. It could be me in that tracksuit one day, it could be any of us. For anyone else who is upset by this video, I think that was part of the point on why she made it. This is going on right now in third world countires. I think this video was made mostly to hit white people with a different point of view, show a different perception. But it is a message meant for everyone about how crazy genocide is. I prob. should have have had more of a warning type thing up originally.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:42 am

You gave enough of a warning NWO; the fact of the matter there is worse going on than this in a lot of countries; genocide, rape, torture, every bloody thing and its about time it was shoved down some people's throats eventhough they dont bloody like it; its what is going on. Most people out there just dont like to think its going on and especially in their backyard is all.

You being a film major naturally would look at it from a perspective of what is this piece trying to portray but it is obvious what that message is.

@duke I know what your saying above I dont want to think most of the police would dare or even want to commit genocide against anyone; but as I said.....................cold dead hand.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:03 am

Good points NWO, this video does indeed put a different face on genocide, and the reality is even far worse than this video, but I do think its shock value is meant to work on people who have prejudice in them. For those who acknowledge our equality as humans, this could be overkill in as much as seeing a young black kid being murdered has the exact same affect as seeing that young white kid murdered did.

The fact remains though, that some people see others as beneath them for ridiculous reasons. As long as that is the case, I'll salute anyone doing anything to bring attention to the awful repercussions, and if I have to be exposed to a small glimpse of the horror the real victims go through for the awareness to rise, then so be it, whatever works to get it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:05 pm

One could see this video as an opportunity to observe the respect for all human life. Cultivate the images (how offensive they may be) and see a problem as an opportunity to manifest the opposite desirable outcome as co-creators. Lets use the tools of creation. For if we were not exposed to the relative of what we perceive as 'evil' how could we not align our path to what we see as Love. You can not know and become what you are in absence of.

I know NWO has intentions not to make ill feelings but to share a message as an opportunity...it's up everyone how you interpret it and channel it.

peace
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:37 am

I started to watch the video, but 1:53 into it I decided not to watch. I have been around long enough to know and realize that evil is all around us, so I do not need to see it in order to get a message from it.

Also it is very much like nature here on our sick little planet. I love animals, but I do not enjoy seeing a tiger hunt down some other animal and eat it alive, and so I will not watch those films.

Does this make me a wimp??? I hope not, as I have seen killing before and I just choose not to watch it again.

There is nothing more disturbing for me than watching an animal eat another animal alive, or watching some human being shot in the head at point blank range.

I choose not to watch although I am aware of it going on nevertheless.

I prefer our next world Earth as revealed in the book of Revelation, where the lion lays down with the lamb, and children can play on snakes nests without danger.

That is the video I want to see.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:53 pm

@ NWO,
I want to apologise, unreservedly, for my post in response to this video.
I'm sorry if I have upset or offended you or others by my reaction.
This past few months have been a strange period for me and this took me off guard.
It is no excuse for my abrasive response and I hope there is no hard feelings.
Respectfully yours, Tom.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

I was both sickened and saddened by this digusting video.
It is violent and unnessary because we already know about these henious acts.

How can it possibly HELP us by viewing these scenes?
They want us to view them for sinister purposes.

I agree with Gabe. I can't wait until the change happens.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:38 pm

looks like Iraq coming to a town near ( you ) Now I`m wondering if I should change my hair colour
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm

LOL NB maybe you should change your hair color so the stupid ones that are in control may not notice you...LOL And if they do notice they may graduate you to the next density so you can fight them there, for that is how smart they are....LOL fucking losers.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:00 pm

pilgrim wrote:
@ NWO,
I want to apologise, unreservedly, for my post in response to this video.
I'm sorry if I have upset or offended you or others by my reaction.
This past few months have been a strange period for me and this took me off guard.
It is no excuse for my abrasive response and I hope there is no hard feelings.
Respectfully yours, Tom.

I liked that you stated what you were feeling in the moment. You didnt offend me at all. Dont even trip, its all good man. Im prob. just too desensitized with stuff like this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:26 pm

I had a harsh response to the vid too Tom, living with a violent alcoholic father when I was a kid and then having it travel with me all through my life up to now as got to put a person off kilter. It seems it has been a constant theme since day 1.

You know I love you T like everyone else on here a lot.

Much love as if you don't know that already. my love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful   Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned music video by M.I.A., intense & powerful
Page 1 of 1