the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This post from Viking resonates highly with me as truth.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

This post from Viking resonates highly with me as truth. Empty
PostSubject: This post from Viking resonates highly with me as truth.   This post from Viking resonates highly with me as truth. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:35 am

Having read this post from Viking over at PA I have to say most of what is written there resonates greatly with me. The fact that the ETs have prevented an axis shift, yes, big yes, it should have been already tilted. The nuclear explosions that I picked up as being avoided only by the ETs which the government know about has been written.

I have to agree with this report whether it be by the Ashtar Command or any other command it resonated as truth to me. Having said this and what is in this report I suppose I should squash the ego evident in me and go over there and back him up on things that he posts because people need to know; so AJ maybe you should speak to someone about seeing if you can get Tuza on the forum. I need to do a job then I really need to pursue it.

The human looking ET depicted on this thread also resonates with me as well.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1678-Time-is-short.-Ashtar-message&p=14916&viewfull=1#post14916
Back to top Go down

This post from Viking resonates highly with me as truth.
Page 1 of 1