the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama Empty
PostSubject: Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama   Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:46 am

I had a little prayer for The Tibetan people after reading this article (Hippy I added you in too as I missed your thread mate)

Quote :
By Kalsang Rinchen

Dharamsala, April 17 – Tibetans in Yushu County (Kyegudo in the traditional Tibetan province of Kham) have asked Chinese president Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao to invite the Dalai Lama, whom Beijing reviles as “separatist,” to visit the quake affected area. In the aftermath of the deadly quake that struck on April 14, 1144 people have died according to official statistics but exile Tibetans with contacts in the region say the number is much higher.

Read full article here:

http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=27132&article=Families+of+Tibet+quake+victims+ask+Hu+and+Wen+to+invite+the+Dalai+Lama
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama   Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:27 am

Love and compassion to all those who suffered the effects of the quake. It's a little too convenient with the political situation that Tibet was affected don't you think?

I heard this morning that Iceland is going to get an even bigger volcano than they already had, what the heck is going on?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama   Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:44 am

Yeah I know what you mean Lightning,

Whats really odd is that the western media is reporting it as the CHINESE Quake. WTF?

It occured in Tibet. (but then again I'm a big believer in Tibet is Tibet and Taiwan is Taiwan)

I hope the folk in Iceland are Ok. :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama   Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Somamech wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean Lightning,

Whats really odd is that the western media is reporting it as the CHINESE Quake. WTF?

It occured in Tibet. (but then again I'm a big believer in Tibet is Tibet and Taiwan is Taiwan)

I hope the folk in Iceland are Ok. :)

Yes Soma when people say China I do not include Tibet in there, no way; so when I heard about the quake in China I thought it was exactly that in China; why didn't msm just say Tibet for crying out loud.

L2, that is a real worry that Iceland could even have a bigger eruption. The people that are stranded through this on the ground always come off as being really annoyed; well I can understand that, but at the same time would they like to have their plane's engines clog up and drop like a stone, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama   Families of Tibet quake victims ask Hu and Wen to invite the Dalai Lama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1