the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Empty
PostSubject: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:39 am

rainbow heart

as i listened to this all the critters found their way to the computer and sat listening too

you will have to go to the link and click on their link because i can't figure how to move it to here

be warned that the entire thing is 48 minutes..so maybe turn it on and sit back and meditate to it

blessings

http://www.word-designs.com/healingmantrasung.htm

Sri Mrityunjaya Mantra - Sung by The Dalai Lama
Also Called Mahamoksha Mantra, Great Enlightenment / to download MP3 right click link above

Om trayambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pusti vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bandhanat
Mrtyor muksiya mamrtat

Alternative English spellings
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushthi Vardhanam
UrvaRukamiva Bandhanat
Mrytyor Muksheeya Mamritat

Please feel free to share this page. Following the Dalai Lama's wishes, the link to the mp3 above is available to all.

The story behind the recording: A beloved friend of the Dalai Lama, another monk, was making his transition from this life to the next. Not, it might be said, as a trauma or a lost cause, but as a joyful journey at the correct time and with understanding of life beyond earth life. The Dalai Lama sat at his friend's bedside and chanted this chant for hours until the monk,with joy and peace, made his crossing. Those who were present begged the Dalai Lama to record the chant so that it might be shared with the world. He agreed to do so only if it was stated that the recording could never be sold, but only given away. This MP3 is the result. It is not for sale but is meant to be copied and shared.
This is one of the most sacred and powerful mantras used for healing. It has truly wondrous therapeutic power when chanted or listened to regularly. Mrityunjaya mantra will help you to know the divinity within. It is chanted to know eternity. The mrityunjaya mantra is considered one of the maha mantras or great Sanskrit mantras because of its potency to give protection and manifold blessings. Maha mrityunjaya literally means the great victory over death. It is associated with Shiva, the destroyer of ignorance, and the liberator from the cycle of death and rebirth. It is therefore a life giving mantra that not only protects the physical body and gives health, but purifies the mind at a deep level.

rainbow heart ...................................... rainbow heart ................................................... rainbow heart .......................................... rainbow heart ................................................................. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Cool & thanks, I may put this on while I'm painting the house.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:09 pm

got it, sky, bookmarked, and will listen when i have an uninterrupted hour ....
thank you
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks Sky, although I think something sounds kinda funny about the file. I listened to it last night and felt very very very sleepy sleepwalk
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Soma if your on, I would like to hear it but when I right clicked the link only the page with the Dalai Lama came up I didn't get any playings of mantras, do I download something here maybe. Thank you.

Edit to add: got it, I have to download windows media player. I know out of everyone here I am the dumb dumb I tell ya with things like this. lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 am

lol! rainbow heart

Biggs

you're open honesty is a breath of fresh air in a world where everyone pretends to know everything

believe it or not..you teach us everyday

thanks
thumbsupb
hugv hugv hugv
wouhou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -   Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Mantra Sung by Dalai Lama -
Page 1 of 1