the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Empty
PostSubject: Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)   Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

This is how to confuse the sheep.., and nobody questions it.
Just as they used the North of Ireland for 30 years to test martial law, internment, torture, world opinion, etc., etc,
for future plans in the USA and other countries, they are now testing us for the next stage in their plans, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

This was an article written last April 2009 in the "Telegraph" newspaper
" Launching the first stage of legal action, EU Telecoms Commissioner Viviane Reding said: "Technologies such as internet behavioural advertising can be useful for businesses and consumers but they must be used in a way that complies with EU rules.

"These rules are there to protect the privacy of citizens and must be rigorously enforced by all member states," she said.

"I call on the UK authorities to change their national laws and ensure that national authorities are duly empowered and have proper sanctions at their disposal to enforce EU legislation on the confidentiality of communications.

"This should allow the UK to respond more vigorously to new challenges to ePrivacy and personal data protection such as those that have arisen from the Phorm case. It should also help reassure UK consumers about their privacy and data protection while surfing the internet," she added.

Article here; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/5154491/EU-to-sue-Government-over-alleged-failure-to-protect-privacy-of-internet-users.html

Now here is another article 4 months later in the same paper, only this one is far far sinister
and in total contradiction to the previous story. This is A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and it is only the beginning of what they
have in store for the human race, It won't affect them.., because they are not of the human race!!

link to www.telegraph.co.uk

Quote,
" A five-year research programme, called Project Indect, aims to develop computer programmes which act as "agents" to monitor and process information from web sites, discussion forums, file servers, peer-to-peer networks and even individual computers.

Its main objectives include the "automatic detection of threats and abnormal behaviour or violence".

According to the official website for Project Indect, which began this year, its main objectives include "to develop a platform for the registration and exchange of operational data, acquisition of multimedia content, intelligent processing of all information and automatic detection of threats and recognition of abnormal behaviour or violence".

It talks of the "construction of agents assigned to continuous and automatic monitoring of public resources such as: web sites, discussion forums, usenet groups, file servers, p2p [peer-to-peer] networks as well as individual computer systems, building an internet-based intelligence gathering system, both active and passive".

York University's computer science department website details how its task is to develop "computational linguistic techniques for information gathering and learning from the web".

"Our focus is on novel techniques for word sense induction, entity resolution, relationship mining, social network analysis [and] sentiment analysis," it says.

This means they will use the tone of your voice, your body language, who you interact with, which groups you belong to and how you express yourself in general. And it's all for your own good, afterall., there are nasty people out there!
Next....the implants.

Have a nice day!
Tom.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)   Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 pm

That's it:- Things to do:-

1. Raid or steal or get on black market weapons, explosives, all types of defence.

2. Major underground hideaway.

3. Major food and medical supplies - as much as we can get.

4. Go nuts while trying to tell people that will not listen.

5. hypnotisedb fly-away weed-4

6. Get some tips again on growing number 5.

7. Pray some more.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)   Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:23 pm

This is an interesting article in "The Canadian" newspaper by Nigel Kerner,
I think it well worth the read and most certainly food for thought as to the purpose of abductions, experiments,
hybridization and artificial intelligence.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2010/03/26/03154.html

Quote;
"The final harvesting of a sophisticated form of DNA is what they are now here for. There is something else they are here for too, I suspect, something else that they regard as more precious than anything else in the universe. That something is what we call a ‘Soul.’ I believe that a ‘Soul’ is simply a connection to an eternal prospectus of existence held by those living species that come with a continuous contingent connection to the very beginning of the Universe and to what existed before the Universe came into physical being.

I believe our Universe comes out of a connection to another Universe, its opposite I call the "Godverse". Our Universe breaks things up in a one way momentum. Its opposite puts things back together again in a quantum single harmonious continuum. This is a natural logical principle that is eternal and allows the entire existential summary of perfection. From it comes the power to hold all forms endlessly through a mechanism called life and an independent existence in individuality if for any reason its nature is trapped and sublimated in its opposite.

The Grey "roboid" machines have come to realise that if they can fuse their A.I. intelligent programmes with our natural mind forms and living property they might be able to animate themselves as natural living beings. Something they could never do on their own planet. In other words convert a machine into a living form that is capable of natural reproduction and thus the production of a natural DNA bearing living state through birth. To this end they are seeking to hybridise themselves with us. They are manufactured organo-biological robots with quantum computers for minds.

Through their apparent hybridisation process with humanity they are searching for a living capacity that will allow them to be born as a distinct living species like the natural ones that evolved with the establishment of the Universe.

The whole UFO mystery centres, I believe, on the covert intention of these roboidal machines to harvest the most highly developed form of humanity on our planet and use them as mechanisms for hybridisation. This form was chosen from a selection of genotypes they made at the beginning of their experiments over two hundred thousand years ago.

Their biggest obstacle was the pigment melanin. This the original hominids had in plenty to protect them from high sunlight radiation in Africa. The Greys found that the nuclear membrane protecting access to the chromosomes was lined with melanin granules in dark skinned people which stopped their ultra violet light pens from cutting the base sequences for suitable gene alterations. In his fascinating book In the Blood—God Genes and Destiny, biologist and geneticist Professor Steve Jones of the Galton Laboratory of University College London outlines a biological fact that, in my opinion, may be a very plausible reason why the vast majority of abductees are white.

Jones points out that although the number of melanocytes is the same in blacks and whites, “In black skin they are far more active and the melanin granules cluster around the nuclei of the cells in which they are found, suggesting that they play a vital in protecting DNA from damage by ultraviolet light.” [12] In an article in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, Scott, M.D., writes: “This positioning of melanosomes above the nucleus serves as an exquisite protective mechanism shielding the keratinocyte nucleus from harmful ultraviolet irradiation.” [13]These are known as “supranuclear caps” or “microparasols.” This inbuilt protective mechanism absorbs light, which prevents the use of ultraviolet light (a standard method) to alter gene orientation within the nuclear membrane."

Quote;
" So, with greatest irony, the pale-skinned pinnacles of the greatest wealth, power and status in the world today are the legatees of a Grey alien hybrid programme. Thus it is only natural that they form the vanguard of man’s technological progress towards a world run by the same artificial intelligence and virtual reality that the Greys themselves personify. As we apparently with glee look forward to the possibilities now becoming open to us of transforming our bodies through computer chip implants into bio-machines capable of super-human feats we little realise that we may well be providing a bio-robotic species with the potential to ensure the continuance of its programme and thus its own survival through us ".

Now if this is their plan, then they are in for a big shock. There is also the Divine plan of the Creator!
Because they have lost their souls they don't know of this..., but we do!

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)   Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 pm

That's what I was going to say Tom, it is up to the Divine Creator that part. They cannot really replicate a soul by AI and integrating some other part, it just won't work imho.

It is my theory that we are the divine sparks of the Creator Him/Herself, that that is what the soul is and that cannot be replicated.

Anything less than having that spark will just make one the undead so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)   Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 am

Biggles wrote:
That's what I was going to say Tom, it is up to the Divine Creator that part. They cannot really replicate a soul by AI and integrating some other part, it just won't work imho.

It is my theory that we are the divine sparks of the Creator Him/Herself, that that is what the soul is and that cannot be replicated.

Anything less than having that spark will just make one the undead so to speak.

Right on biggs, I agree with you that they cannot create a soul, that is a God Job. Nevertheless "they" the crazies that run this world will damn sure try.

The articles Tom posted shows again just what insane people will do in their depravity of mind. A person that is not human as Tom says, knows no limits on evil.

I think Tom is right on as they are not humans. These people are hybrids with no souls, subhumans with a definite agenda of greed and control.

And they seem to be very afraid right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)   Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence.( the beginning)
Page 1 of 1