the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning

Go down 
+4
Lightning222
Northern Boy
mntruthseeker
New World Orphan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Here is the link. Hopefully you get chosen thus ensuring your survival. Good luck.

http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

IHC: Institute for Humanity Continuity!!!!
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:07 pm

I wil be signing up btw, they offered me a great job!

Last edited by New World Orphan on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Its not for me either Going with the flow here
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Its too late I signed every one here up but me lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm

No you didn't! lol! I'll do what I signed up for in this lifetime and I'm not sure if that includes the possibility of surviving whatever is coming down. I like surprises.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm

flower

wow..yet another way to ID folks and stick them in categories...
or
worse things

gotcha
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 am

Come here my little darlings.....sound familiar?

Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Hanselandgretel
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 pm

You got it Mic!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:24 am

lol! I recall playing the same gag elsewhere :)
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

I think the site is a promotion for a upcoming film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning   Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you be chosen? Sign up and win the lottery for- 2012- Ensuring the end is just the beginning
Page 1 of 1