the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessie Ventura on the view.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Jessie Ventura on the view. Empty
PostSubject: Jessie Ventura on the view.   Jessie Ventura on the view. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, but I did see this yesterday and was quite aghast that msm had Jesse on and he talked about Bush being responsible for 9/11.

If Bush wasnt responsible then I am sure Jesse would be having legal papers sent to him now so does this mean that having him on this show on msm that the general public could be waking up and aware.

He is a hero, tells it like it is. rainbow heart

What is with Whoopi Goldberg though, she just looks out of it or not interested. scratch

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Ventura on the view.   Jessie Ventura on the view. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm

lol! Biggs..that's an older clip

i have been looking for jesse and can't find him..
here's all i could locate on the whole thing

Huffington Post Kills Jesse Ventura’s Piece On 9/11

Dick Russell (Ventura’s Co-Author)
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, March 9, 2010

As I noted in an item yesterday, Jesse Ventura has a new book out, co-authored with Dick Russell, called American Conspiracies, which includes an excellent chapter on election fraud and its connection to the likely murder of Mike Connell.

Well, this morning, Jesse had a front-page piece on 9/11 up at HuffPost: a front-page piece that quickly slipped off that front page–and then completely disappeared.

Here’s what you’ll find there now (or will, until they take that down as well):

Jesse Ventura
Author, American Conspiracies
Posted: March 9, 2010 11:00 AM

Editor’s Note: The Huffington Post’s editorial policy, laid out in our blogger guidelines, prohibits the promotion and promulgation of conspiracy theories — including those about 9/11. As such, we have removed this post.

All that’s up there now are the comments left by 65 of HuffPost’s readers.

It’s worth noting that HuffPost already ran an excerpt from another chapter of American Conspiracies , about the US “war on drugs,” and they had no problem with that subject.

But this one is, as we all know, taboo. Clearly, even to question the official story of 9/11 is to engage in “conspiracy theories” (as if the official story weren’t itself a “conspiracy theory,” and a preposterous one at that). Such is always the response of the US mainstream media (the foreign media tends to be more open-minded)–and it’s also the response of our left/liberal media, as this amazing act of censorship makes clear.

So here is the offending piece. Please read it; and let’s all try to locate the particular points that are so obviously wild and baseless that HuffPost had to kill the whole piece insantly

more article here:http://www.prisonplanet.com/huffington-post-kills-jesse-venturas-piece-on-911.html

Happened to Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura?
Posted on February 13, 2010 by C.H. Scarlett
Conspiracy Theory was a new show aired on Tru TV, hosted by ex-Governor & wrestler Jesse Ventura. Jesse went around investigating various Conspiracy theories believed to be set forth by our Government, all Governments, Pharmaceutical companies, World Bankers and rich elite known as the Bilderburg Group, and so more.

I watched the show with interest as Jesse went after 911 rumors and conspiracies, which by the way, made me think, hmmm, maybe there is something to this. He went after conspiracy theories such as how a ‘Shadow Government’ or Puppet Masters wish to wipe out 70/80 percent of the world population by a Virus, or other means. He even hunted down underground facilities in which the Government has built to insure their safety and whoever they choose, because they know ‘something’ is going to happen. He spoke to Doctors and experts about the funky stuff put in our food, water, and prescriptions—and what the funk is supposed to do to us. Jesse even went to the ex-military man that the movie : The Men Who Stare At Goats was based on.

Yes, there was very little Jesse didn’t go after in his mission to find the truth….until the show just up and disappeared, that is.

All over the internet, people struggled to find out just what happened to Jesse and his show???? They thought maybe the government forced him off the air or that someone silenced him.

I even had to wonder when Thursdays rolled around, but there was no Jesse. I checked the web site, nothing. I checked blogs, nothing. Nothing official was announced, building the suspense.

So what happened?

No conspiracy here, folks…the season just ended. Since it was its first run, there was only 6 or so shows planned. Or so that is the word as of today. If you liked the show, though, then make sure there is a second season by contacting the network and screaming for more!!!

Did you watch Conspiracy Theory and if so, what did YOU think?

comments are here: http://thepaganandthepen.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/what-happened-to-conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura/
this may have gotten him in more trouble than anything..the blockheads running femur are nazi's..in my little tiny opinion, of course.

http://www.jesseventura.net/
Jesse Ventura Sues Homeland Security and TSA
Posted on January 24, 2011 by admin
In a complaint filed Monday morning in the U.S. District Court for Minnesota, Ventura is suing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its secretary, Janet Napolitano, as well as the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and its administrator, John Pistole.

Ventura accuses the agencies of violating his “basic rights to privacy and dignity, and his right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures,” after he received a pat-down by a TSA agent at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in November 2010.

Read the full article...http://kstp.com/news/stories/s1940324.shtml?cat=1

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Ventura on the view.   Jessie Ventura on the view. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:44 pm

I hope they dont go after him, I am a bit concerned that they might make him disappear sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Ventura on the view.   Jessie Ventura on the view. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessie Ventura on the view.
Page 1 of 1