the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
New World Orphan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Empty
PostSubject: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 pm

itanimulli.com

They must be bored or think this is sooo coool. Lol. bc it is.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 pm

is this some kind of "onion" production or is it left over
from april fool's day? i cannot figure it out .... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm

I have no idea, It might be an inside joke or again they might think this is sooo coool, lol
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I know this sounds pretty dumb again, but I don't get it, can explain to Biggs. scratch
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

if you type illumanti backwords in the .com spot. The homepage for the NSA will pop up.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Ooooh, thanks NWO, gee that's pretty interesting. I know I can be a bit dim sometimes. Thanks again. flower
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Coincidence? not!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Bizzare hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 pm

This one's been around, pretty sure it's a goof guys, unless John Fenley is the dumbest secret society member ever.

Itanimulli.com Whois Record (link)

Quote :
Whois Record

Registrant Search:"John Fenley" owns about108 other domains Email Search: is associated with about 110 domains

Registrar History:2 registrars NS History:2 changes on 3 unique name servers over 8 years. IP History:6 changes on 5 unique name servers over 5 years.

Whois History:149 records have been archived since 2007-08-04 . Reverse IP:5,610,118 other sites hosted on this server. Log In or Create a FREE account to start monitoring this domain name DomainTools for Windows®️

Registrant:
John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Created on: 20-Nov-02
Expires on: 20-Nov-10
Last Updated on: 25-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
Fenley, John
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States
8014273274 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Fenley, John
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States
8014273274 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

I guess this guy thought it'd be funny to link his domain to the NSA's site, though I do wonder why the NSA would allow that, as I'm sure they must be aware of it. Maybe it's just how "the intenets" works, you can just link your domain name to any website? I'm not very technical, don't really know much 'bout how "the internets" actually works, I understand it's "a serious of tubes" according to former AK sen. Ted Stevens. Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Lol .

[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh   Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Type illumnati , backwords with and add a .com ( itanimulli.com) Muwahahahh
Page 1 of 1