the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL

Go down 
+4
micjer
Reunite
WineHippie
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Empty
PostSubject: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:47 am

I found this site the other day with what seems to me to be great material that is much like the Ra Law Of One series. It is the Cassiopeia connection.

This material has been around for 15 years, and I only recently found it...LOL, I don't get out much these days....LOL, This is not the first time I have been accused of being slow...LOL.

The link posted here is for chapter 10 of the series because the material speaks directly about the Ra Material and how good it is, and some of the consequences that the channelers went through after their encounter with RA.

I found this stuff greatness indeed. I would recommend reading it all if interested in this kind of thing.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave10a.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 am

good morning, Gabe....

:giveflowers:

yes, i believe Sanat has referenced this source
although i have not taken the opportunity to
investigate - yet
since the both of you plus mic (i think) have
recommended, i will make it a point to do so.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 am

Good afternoon to you wh,

I forgot that is was Sanat that referenced this material, thank you for reminding me wh. How is the desert treating you today wh?? Have you explored the mesa's yet??

I think this material is better than the Law of One series.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:38 pm

well, senor gabe, it's hot but it's a DRY heat, LOL

clouds move in and out awfully quickly... we are getting
prepared for MONSOON season which bring rolling thunder
(which i love, but the dogs run to hide)

i have almost finished my fourth lap blanket

had to re-supply both water and propane today

all is well, as i hope it is with you, too
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes it is well with me and the lap blankets sound like a great use of time. I love the stormy weather as well and always have. I used to chase storms with my brother when we both lived in Oklahoma. I have seen many tornadoes in the sky and a two on the ground.

The storms kind of make me feel like "change" is happening and the storms may be a fprm of that manifestation.

Last edited by Gabriel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes it is well with me and the lap blankets sound like a great use of time. I love the stormy weather as well and always have. I used to chase storms with my brother when we both lived in Oklahoma. I have seen many tornadoes in the sky and a two on the ground.

The storms kind of make me feel like "change" is happening and the storms may be a form of that manifestation.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey Gabe this thread may also interest you:

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/ra-wanderers-starseeds-f18/the-cassiopaeans-and-ra-t652.htm

I posted the link to the C's material but here it is again:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/cassiopaeans/cassiopaeans.htm

Be prepared to be blown away.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm

I found this very interesting. They say that Nibiru isn't going to affect us but that our sun has a twin (dark) that might. (they are carefull about free will)

Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?
A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.

Q: (L) Well, if it is a double star, how come we don't see the other one? Where is the other one and why don't we see it? (T) I don't think I have ever heard of that, have you? (F) It seems vaguely familiar for some reason. (L) Is this factual, correct?
A: Wait a moment...

Q: (T) They are bringing in their twin sun expert... (L) No doubt! [planchette spins numerous times.]
A: Now, where were we?

Q: (L) We were talking about the twin sun phenomenon...
A: Theory.

Q: (T) Which is that Sol is one part of a twin system?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this theory correct?
A: Not yet, you are "jumping the gun."

Q: (T) Okay. You brought this up. You indicated that, yes, our sun is one part of a dual system...
A: Yes...

Q: (T) ...and that there is another star, another sun here...
A: Yes...

Q: (L) Can we see it? (T) Can we see it at this point in time?
A: Can you?

Q: (L) No. Not that I am aware of. Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?
A: Orbits, yes, assuming it is there, however, we did not confirm that, now did we?

Q: (T) Is Sol two stars combined?
A: No. What is "dark" matter, and what are dark stars?

Q: (L) Are dark stars something like black holes?
A: No.

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.

Q: (L) Okay, now... (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."
A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results.

Q: (L) Does this brown or dark star have planetary bodies of its own, other than sharing planets with Sol?

Q: (T) Okay. No correlation to Sitchin and his "planet Nibiru." (L) If the wave is the quantum factor for the transition of the Solar System, what is the factor for the transition of an atom?
A: Electrons emit what?

Q: (L) Photons... (T) An electrical charge of some kind. (L) I thought that an electron didn't have any parts... that it is an elementary particle...
A: Right...

Q: (L) What the heck does an electron emit? Is gravity emitted by an electron?

Q: (L) What...
A: Electromagnetically.

Q: (L) What is it that causes a quantum transition? A collecting and dispersing of gravity. What is it about an atom that causes it to collect or disperse?
A: How does the electron fit into the equation of the "atom?"

Q: (L) Well, it orbits the nucleus... (T) Planets orbit the Sun. (L) The energy that an electron collects, or any other part of an atom collects, that causes a quantum transition, comes to it from outside of it? A wave?
A: How many electrons orbit the nucleus?

Q: (L) It depends on the atom. The number of electrons determine what an atom is an atom of... the number of particles it has orbiting...

Q: (T) And they orbit in specific shells...
A: Yes... And how does the sun relate to this macro-dynamically?

Q: (L) Okay, something from the nucleus of the atom acts upon the electrons to cause a transition?
A: How many electrons orbit the nucleus?

Q: (L) Of the sun? Are you asking how many electrons orbit the nucleus of the Sun? Different atoms have different numbers...
A: Of any atom?

Q: (L) Okay, it varies.
A: From what to what?

Q: (L) From one to somewhere in the nineties or hundreds...
A: And what determines the number?

Q: (T) Well, what determines the number?
A: Is it the composition of the nucleus?

Q: (L) Yeah. That's right. We forgot. What causes or determines the number of protons or whatever in the nucleus?
A: What composition would cause the orbiting of one electron?

Q: (L) One proton?
A: Now, think macro-dynamically.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?
A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition?
A: Completion of Grand Cycle.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Thank you reunite, great reference.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:32 pm

i don't know yet, reunite n gabe n mic....

i read all afternoon, and the earliest stuff kinda freaks me out........

affraid
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:51 pm

The first channeling was to grab Laura's and co's attention. Then it starts off a bit personal then gets full swing into some real profound messages. The C's are 6th densitiy light beings that are in fact ourselves in the future communicating to us. The key concept is all knowledge and wisdom resides within ourselves. Knowledge is our protection.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:00 pm

flower

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition?
A: Completion of Grand Cycle.

Completion of Grand Cycle

i kinda think we all agree on this..
the problem starts when trying to put a 3D date on it..
because then we have to rely on he said/she said
and we are all reading or listening to different sources
or what we think are sources
instead of
listening with your heart center for your own info
that is of course..just my opinion
angelic
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:01 pm

don't get me wrong, i bookmarked it and will return
but seriously, this is difficult for me to contemplate, my
thoughts do not want to stay with it - for example:

Q: (L) What did they do to us?
A: Gave false memories. Made you inhibited as children. Caused
headaches and sickness at school.

Q: (L) Do we have implants?

Q: (L) Where?
A: In the head.

Q: (L) What are the implants for?
A: Study device.

Q: (L) To study what?
A: Soul composition.

Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against
further abduction?
A: Maybe. Some Crystals with energy fields. Don't need protection if
you have knowledge.

Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: It is deep in the subconscious.

Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.

Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.

see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:12 pm

flower

Hippie
as much as i am in sync with most of the Ra stuff..this kinda bothered me and i found i had a very hard time with it..
and i just kinda poked at it and didn't read it from the top..
then i figured out about the spirit board and kinda backed away
and just now went and did a search on her

i found this and i think i will start with the current rather than go back..but i am not real comforable with it..maybe it is truly a guy thing/k..and i never say that..

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/

Finally, just to respond to the snarky comment, the fact is, we do continue to have sessions with the Cs and even if we don't publish everything anymore, you can get the benefit of what we are learning by regularly visiting the Cassiopaea Forum (where I read and post almost daily) and reading SOTT.net daily! Our readership is really booming - we are currently averaging almost 900,000 hits per day, over 25 million hits per month! And, keep in mind, that even if I am not writing for daily publication, I AM working on a book that's gonna blow "mainstream history" out of the water!

Posted by Laura Knight Jadczyk at 1:57 PM 4 comments Links to this post
Labels: cassiopaea, psychopathy, Sam Vaknin, Secret History of the World, sott.net, spirit board
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:45 am

ok, now this is freaky too?

Q: (L) Who were the blue skinned people written about in the
Vedas?
A: Aryans.

Q: (L) Were the Aryans originally blue skinned?

Q: (L) Why did the Vedas talk about blue-skinned people and why
are there blue skinned people in remote areas of the Appalachians?

you KNOW what i mean.....
care to comment - anyone?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:48 am

WH@

blue skinned people....Yikes

lol

I am still on the fence about this material. I am still reading. The idea that she channels through a oujii board bothers me a bit. There does seem to be good information though. I am looking through the earlier stuff for discrepiencies.

Another example of keeping an open mind. One thing I don't know how someone could make up some of the answers.

There is so much material, I think we should all be looking deep into this and pass along anything that doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 am

mic, another choice is to google names.... i found some
interesting articles re: Laura
jury still out
and i would have discounted already if the material hadn't come
recommended by people i trust....
i am still reading
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 am

@WH you may not be able to watch this vid but it is so appropriate I had to share

Don Williams.... I believe in you..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 am

micjer wrote:
@WH you may not be able to watch this vid but it is so appropriate I had to share

oh, mic, what a glorious way to start the day....
i even remember the lyrics (everybody, SING!)
yes, i can now see the vids posted (if i want to)
and i can find and post'em, too - yippee
so here is one for you

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks WH!

Look at this article I just found. Talk about synchronicity. scratch

Ouija Boards And Automatic Writing Fears

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0609/ouija-boards.php

by Tony Elliott

Posted: 12:55 June 20, 2009

I am surprised at the fear most people have regarding using Ouija Boards. They have been around for centuries and used primarily for fortune telling.

There is something to Ouija boards however because I have used them many years ago when I was a teenager and really could feel the movement of the oracle on its own while my partner and I barely touched it.

The Ouija board is simply a tool used to link up to the grand collective consciousness of which we all are part of but have trouble accessing in the physical plain.

Automatic writing or autonomic writing as it was referred to a few decades ago is the same concept of accessing this universal intelligence, which surrounds us all and which we are a part. The only difference is one uses a pencil or writing pen and a piece of paper to bring forth communication via written words from this intelligence automatically without any physical effort from the individual.

In exploring, the Ouija board and automatic writing many fear what influences may come forth in communication. For many who are superstitious or ultra, religious using these techniques may just bring forth evil influences, which will affect their minds with less than virtuous intentions. This group of individuals come to the table in fear because of their preordained ideas of the hereafter in which their view of is filled with the black and white of evil and good. Thus, they automatically draw such influences to them by believing the evils of the spiritual realm as taught that exist from either their religion or educational level. Most of the evil that comes through using Ouija boards or Automatic writing actually appear as the result of what is in ones mind in the form of ideas and beliefs taught to them since child hood. As a child if one grows up believing in the bogeyman, as an adult, the fear is still present in the sub consciousness mind and will appear as a fear of the unknown due to the distress from it in the first place.

Thus, we create evil through our own fears.

One of the top reasons a person would be involuntarily committed into a mental institution is because they were fearful of everything around them to the point of being paranoid.

This is interesting as it pertains to individuals because we as a society exist with the same paranoia today. We are constantly afraid of just about everything you can think of from terrorists, wars, street gangs, global warming, to more personal things such as losing a job, getting into a car accident or worrying about paying the bills and putting food on the table. Some choose to create their own fears and carry them around all their lives even though life otherwise would be great. This welcomed created fear can be seen from staunch religious followers who believe Armageddon is just around the corner. The only problem with this belief is it has been present for thousands of years and regardless of the belief the sun continues to rise every morning.

This however would not be true of a person confident of themselves and sure of their spirituality inasmuch as they would realize they would draw from the collective consciousness the desired influences they set forth for and have no preordained ideas of drawing evil influences to them. Of course, evil does exist in this collective intelligence of which appears when using the Ouija board and or Automatic writing as does all things great and good that has ever existed.

This is because the human mind is in itself a black and white, good and evil and has not yet realized that we are capable of choosing either and are not subject to having to accept one with the other.

clubbing
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 am

sounds reasonable, sorta like the psychedelic trip you experience
depends on what lives inside you .... i never had a trip i didn't like,
but perhaps that's what the positive preparation beforehand was all about......
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 am

that being said....

it wasn't the method which disturbed me, it was the message
regarding implants and influences and motivations and lizards
and the early age at which it begins.....

i find info and relate it to self (or selves, as steve would put it)
to evaluate and listen to intuition all the while and when i feel
creepy, it's usually a sign of something negative, for me...

i am still reading, though, because i do believe in the power
of knowledge, although up to this point i thought i preferred wisdom....
hmmmmmm

my brain hurts but at least my ears are not ringing today (yet)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

I have been reading the Cassie material the last few days and there is some parts of it I have trouble with. But like the Ra material I have found some good things as well. This kind of material must be read with a discerning eye, and after reading deeper into it through the weekend, I have changed my mind about it being better than the Ra Material but it does have it's good parts.

It is hard for me to discern for example the prophecies of some of the things they predicted simply because I cannot remember events well enough from 15 years ago about what they got right and what they did not.

So like all channeled material, buyer beware I guess...LOL.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

gabe - ginko biloba for you?

too funny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm

WineHippie wrote:
gabe - ginko biloba for you?

too funny

Give me a double dose...LOL

One of the parts of the cassie material that I don't get is the part where they say that the Lizzies have the right to abduct you because of their free will??? What about my free will to tell them to kiss my ass and be gone? I have the right to not be abducted, so there are red flags here for me on several points, but I will sift through the crap and try to find the gold.

Also using the free will theory, back in 1979 when I was told I had 6 months to live by a "medical professional" because I had a liver disease that was incurable, what if I would have respected the free will of the disease? I guess I would be dead now?

I also have forced spirits to leave people against the spirits free will, but nevertheless the universe/God backed me up on the act or I could not have done it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next