the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION Empty
PostSubject: CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION   CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 pm

A consciousness manifestation happened 30 minutes ago right outside my window.

I was standing on my sidewalk just taking in the beautiful day. I live in an apartment complex and so I have many neighbors that I do not know as most here are not friendly and don't want to know the neighbors. It is a sign of the times after all, that love is not something we see every day as a common concern between people in everyday life.

I was standing outside for about 15 or 20 minutes when I noticed a real small boy, maybe 5 years old dragging behind him a big bag of trash and taking it to the dumpster for his parents I guessed, and the bag of trash was as big as the little boy, it was a real cute picture to see.

As the little boy turned the corner to go to the dumpster, some of the trash fell out of his bag. 3 or 4 pieces of trash were laying there and of course it makes the place look trashy for trash to be laying on the sidewalk.

I did not say anything to the little boy at all, and I thought when he comes back by, I will ask him to pick it up and carry it to the trash dumpster.

He was coming back but took another path back home, he did not come back by me at all. I saw him going back to his apartment going another way, so I thought to myself, that is a shame he did not come back because he needed to pick up the mess he made ?

That seems logical, and the right thing to do ?

I continued to think about the little boy about how cute he was and this sight of him dragging that trash behind him.

Then I just forgot about it.

20 minutes later and after I went back inside, the little boy came back and picked up every bit of the trash and carried it to the dumpster, and that was awesome to see, because he not only came back to clean up his mess, but he came back by the other path he used to go home before.

I did not see him coming back, but I could see him picking up the trash when he got to it ?

This is a manifestation of consciousness. Somehow my thoughts of consciousness moved on the little boy to go back and pick up the trash he dropped.

Very interesting indeed and telling.

There will be some that will say of course, that his MOM or Dad told him to do it ? Or his parents saw him drop the trash ? His parents were not out there when he took the trash to the dumpster because I was watching.

I do not think the little boy told his parents he dropped the trash and they made him go back and pick it up, I would doubt that happened.

A simple thing that happened but profound in it's importance of the consciousness factor.

After all, little children are most often in tune with the Spirit.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION   CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Great story Gabe, easy to visualize.

Perhaps you were doing your telepathy thing again?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION   CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

LOL perhaps reuniteR, but it was the first time anything like that happened here where I live, so it got my attention. That little boy picked up my thoughts and it was awesome to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION   CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTATION
Page 1 of 1