the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???

Go down 
+3
Reunite
Gabriel
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Empty
PostSubject: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:57 am

UFOs over Sydney - the intergalactic neighbours drop by

THEY emerged from a blazing light in the clouds, descending on a busy Sydney street before zipping off silently into the sunset.
Just what - or who - propelled the strange flying discs across the sky may never be known.

But while the close encounter was over in seconds, it was enough to convince mother-of-two Fiona Hartigan that she'd just seen a UFO.

And she has the photos to prove it.

Read more about UFO sightings in Sydney in our Space and Science section

Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car on Sunday evening to snap a few sunset photos when the amazing events began.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/indepth/ufos-over-sydney-the-intergalactic-neighbours-drop-by/story-e6frewsr-1225844489190

UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Ufos-over-sydney
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

Nice photo mic, and a nice sunset as well.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

The ufo sighting was from the western suburbs as I'm from the north side so unfortunately missed it.
They did show it on the local TV news channels so at least it got a bit of publicity.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

The question is.......who are they and what is their motive?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm

So what are they doing around a nuke site? Maybe Outback Dunny is doing some location scouting.

UFOs buzz NT nuke site

DANIEL BOURCHIER

March 20th, 2010

ALIENS could be the latest to weigh in on the nuclear waste storage debate after UFOs were spotted near the proposed Territory facility.

Muckaty Station manager Ray Aylett said he saw UFOs hovering over a part of his station north of Tennant Creek last Wednesday.

He said he spotted strange lights between the two sites on the property under consideration for the dump.

"I keep getting out the torch, I wanna get them down to have a beer or a steak but they won't come down," he said.

He said one of the two sites was attracting most of the attention from the sky.

"At one of the sites, two UFOs followed me - I was going to Helen's Springs and two followed me along the road," he said.

"I thought 'bugger you, if you wanna go past, I'll pull over' I pulled over and they went.

"Later, when I got to the Helen Springs turnoff, two came in front of me - in the same night."

But the latest sighting was slightly to the west of the homestead, placing it in an almost perfect equal geographic distance from the two sites.

"I went out to turn the lamp off and there was one out there in the west, he was there for a fair while," he said. "He was just above the horizon - was there for a while and then went.

"It was like an orangey coloured light - an orangey coloured star.

"He was just sitting there. I've seen some good ones moving."

The Barkly Shire councillor said most people think he's mad over his UFO sightings, which have made him a Territory celebrity.

"They've been coming ever since I've been at Muckaty, for 13 years," he said.

"They're funny things, I reckon there are people on Earth, so there have got to be people out there.

"Everybody reckons I'm mad, but you've gotta be hunting them."

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/03/20/133221_ntnews.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm

You know guys, I really cannot understand why the general public in this day and age would call other people mad for saying they saw something like a ufo or anything in the sky.

You would think they would say something like...........'gee where, wow, I wonder if I go out there I could have any luck as well'.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Did you ever read that book called "Sight Unseen" Biggs?

Only SOME people can see things or photograph them.

The big question is are these things the fake ones or are the ones who have always protected us.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Linda wrote:
Did you ever read that book called "Sight Unseen" Biggs?

Only SOME people can see things or photograph them.

The big question is are these things the fake ones or are the ones who have always protected us.

I have not come across that book Linda. I will have to see if I can track it down. Yes I know about not all people can see things or take photos.

As far as the NSW ufo goes I will tell you why I think it is the real deal here. When that lady who took the photos rang up different places to find out if there was any aircraft or so on in the area they came back with the usual weather balloon. I just have that gut feeling that this was not ours. This just happened to be caught by this lady at the right time who always takes photos of sunsets or sunrises.

Having said that I have said in previous posts on different forums about our protector ETs being given permission to do things like neurtralizing missiles etc.

Ooh sis is here got to go. Talk later.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

I agree with you Linda...how do we know which ones are friends and which ones are demonic?

So we have a close encounter, let's say, and the ET says "come with us ...Trust us"....should we? devil or angel

There must be a way of knowing. Do we show love towards them and if they start hissing we know that they are reptilian?

hugcc

This is a real concern.

Many think that ships will take us away if things on earth turn ugly. I do have a problem believing that it would be in our better interest to go with them. It could be a hard thing to pass up if things were really bad here though.

I can't help think of the Jews that were put in railcars that thought they were going to somewhere other than the gas chambers, during WW2.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 pm

micjer wrote:
I agree with you Linda...how do we know which ones are friends and which ones are demonic?

So we have a close encounter, let's say, and the ET says "come with us ...Trust us"....should we? devil or angel

There must be a way of knowing. Do we show love towards them and if they start hissing we know that they are reptilian?

hugcc

This is a real concern.

Many think that ships will take us away if things on earth turn ugly. I do have a problem believing that it would be in our better interest to go with them. It could be a hard thing to pass up if things were really bad here though.

I can't help think of the Jews that were put in railcars that thought they were going to somewhere other than the gas chambers, during WW2.

scratch

Hey mic I can only say what I would do if one came to me and said let's go. I would say "I would command an answer from them by using the name of Y'shua Messiah" and the reason I say this is because the word says, God has given us authority over all the works of his hands here on this planet.

So if you command an answer, they must respond truthfully to you as long as you know you are a child of God/love/source.

That is why no higher density beings ( fallen angels/spirits ) have ever hurt me because of our faith/intention.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Reunite wrote:

"It was like an orangey coloured light - an orangey coloured star.

i've seen heaps of the orange ones. way more than the triangles.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Cool!

Its a really good question of who these ones belong to, as she said they were black, but I wonder if they were black due low light and shadowing, or they were Black?. If they were really black then these could very well be made here scratch

Theres some great general shots in the NT news link Reunite posted

http://tools.ntnews.com.au/photos/photo_gallery_popup.php?category_id=735&offset=7

Heres a couple of interviews with the woman in Sydney: (notice how she mentions what the Bureau of Meterology asked her in the second video.... geeez)

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Okay because of laptop internet time I cannot watch the vids yet, but I know I might be on the outer here when I say I really feel if I came across one of them my inner instinct would kick in re: negative or positive ET. But having said that like Gabe said above and which I told my kids before (when my son was parked in the car in the country with the girlfriend and they got real nervous about something they saw in the sky one night) ask immediately for protection to surround you, ask with intent. I myself would ask my beloved angels, the Christ light, St Michael. So I am hopeful instinct would kick in, but I would do my intentional prayer as well just to be on the safe side.

As I said above before on forums I believe the benevolent ones are given permission to intercede on our behalf re: nukes. I truly believe that they have forstalled a nuclear explosion already and some damage under water caused by these. Enough thanks is not enough for what they have done for us, but they also try to minimise the damage caused by these for other reasons, a lot more than we know.

The negative reps know this, I know they know this. You know I love you guys so if faced (as you know already) ask for that protection, they cannot intercede unless given permission.

BTW, I have asked with intention for a meeting with one of the good ones, why?

Because I really want, I really, really want to.

hi ya wouhou

PS: Soma, it does not look from the picture above that they are triangular mate.?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Biggsy it does indeed look like a saucer shape/ rounded shape! Its the Black aspect that has got me wondering though as we all know what colour TPTB like to make their craft!

The two saucers I've seen were definetly silver/aluminum looking, classic ufos actually, they would dissapear and reappear much like in Billy Miere's footage.

Keep them eyes to the skys Biggsy, as I saw those two whilst driving past calder park raceway.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 pm

micjer wrote:

hugcc

This is a real concern.

scratch

Mic, I really had to give this some thought a few months ago because I have seen literally hundreds of UFO's in my lifetime and many times with witnesses as you know.

I started to think about what I was actually doing when I had these sightings.
Here are a few profound ones:

1947 - as an infant in my crib.....shiny, glowing and felt happy. I was innocent and felt a connection....so it was a GOOD one.
Plus I had the SAME sighting of this exact type a few weeks ago the day after I filmed my latest video.
Felt loved and it was familiar, I felt like I was vibrating for days........ GOOD one.

early 1980's - large craft off the ocean just like in "encounters of the 3rd kind" movie.
Was very noisy and directly overhead, felt no fear, it vanished and felt like I was in a vacuum for a moment. No missing time...just odd.
I was with a witness and "those" who were in my circle DID not like my business or spiritual connection with this strong person who has been there, done that.
So maybe it was one of theirs.......
perhaps to do something..........really UNSURE about that event.

2008 - major sightings with witness outside my canyon for a long time....will have to check my notes...but was for at least over 45 minutes.
A big beam came into the house and lit up my witnesses face...we ran outside and were so excited...this witness is WIDE awake with a beautiful soul.
Planes and copters came and wouldn't get near them, almost as if they couldn't do anything.
We both felt excited and very happy......so GOOD one.

Tom and I have seen many together....like the kind I saw as an infant....and we had that great vibration at Newgrange.............GOOD.

I always go by how I feel at the time.
My first insincts.

None of what I have seen has ever abducted me or asked me to go with them. They give me loving thoughts, I feel connected like we have the same energy....They send me warmth and tell me inside knowledge.
Detailed things that I could never have figured out by myself.

Personally, I would be very careful about listening to any alien or hop on a craft....I would have to KNOW and FEEL it was right.

There are different races here. We were seeded by different species.
We can't be deceived into thinking that they are going to save us.
The masses are taught to believe those lies.

We have to save ourselves. The invisible ones who pop into our view are upgrading our DNA so that we will be ready for what is to come.

I will talk about this in more detail later.....
Love all of you!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 pm

To be totally honest I havent seen one yet myself. None for biggsy.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 am

Well before I left for work this arvo I looked over ATS to see whats going on over there regarding this sighting... and sure enough the usual Skepticks are at it.

Now whats funny is that the women who took the photos joined at page 10.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554513/pg10

I will have to keep an eye out for Bill Chaulker and see what he has to say as she mentioned that he said that if she joined on ATS she would be ridiculed. I would also ignore her poor written english as in my own experinces in some workplaces I have come across people who had poor skills in the written form yet had marvelous command of the oral!

Must check out openminds now to see whats going there regarding this sighting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???   UFOs over Sydney -  Reunite you got pics??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOs over Sydney - Reunite you got pics???
Page 1 of 1