the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/020408_shoot_americans.htm

lots more info posted here---> http://www.infowars.com/resources/martial-law.html

Iraq vet exposes how he was trained to round up Americans in martial law exercise, asked if he would kill his own friends and family
Monday, February 4th, 2008
U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members, as part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

We received an e mail from "Scott", a member of a pipefitters union that runs an apprenticeship program called Helmets To Hard Hats, which according to its website, "Is a national program that connects National Guard, Reserve and transitioning active-duty military members with quality career training and employment opportunities within the construction industry."

Scott writes that his company hired a soldier who had recently returned from Iraq, who told him that U.S. troops were being quizzed on whether or not they would be prepared to shoot their own friends and family members during a national state of emergency in America.
"I have become very close to this young man and have gained his respect and trust," writes Scott. "I want you to know that he informed me about one particular training exercise his superiors made them perform. It was concerning the rounding up of American citizens that disobey any type of martial law or in other words any type of infringement on our freedoms."

"He was asked if he could shoot his friends or family members if ordered to do so. At the time he said he could," writes Scott.

Scott says that the soldier later "had time to clear his head" and realize the truth, recanting his vow to kill his own countrymen if ordered to do so. The issue of whether U.S. troops would be prepared to round-up, disarm and if necessary shoot Americans who disobeyed orders during a state of martial law is a question that military chiefs have been attempting to answer for at least 15 years.

Its known origins can be traced back to an October 1994 Marine questionnaire out of the Twentynine Palms Marine Base in California. Recruits were asked 46 questions, including whether they would kill U.S. citizens who refused to surrender their firearms.

Documentary film maker Alex Jones brought to light similar training programs that were taking place across the country in the late 90's which revolved around U.S. Marines being trained to arrest American citizens and take them to internment camps.

During one such program in Oakland California, dubbed "Operation Urban Warrior," Marines refused to answer if they would target American citizens for gun confiscation if ordered to do so.

During hurricane Katrina, National Guard units were ordered to confiscate guns belonging to New Orleans residents.

As we first exposed in May 2006, Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government and FEMA to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.

Pastors and other religious representatives are being taught to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.

Many scoffed at our original story, which was based on the testimony of a whistleblower who was asked to participate in the program. Claims that the story was a conspiracy theory soon evaporated when a mainstream KSLA news report confirmed the existence of the program.

The experiences of U.S. troops in the worst areas of Iraq, where soldiers are ordered to go door to door and arrest all men of military age as well as confiscate their weapons, is a mere portend of what is being planned for America if these training programs ever come to fruition.[b]
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 am

Those of us who have followed this for a while, know it is coming.

I know a few Fema people and they are not normal. They act very cold and seem like robots who will carry out orders.

The brainwashing has been going on for a long time and drugs are given to the military and this is what worries me. Even if they say they won't follow orders, they are being controlled and it won't be their fault.
We also have to remember that there are already a lot of trained foreign troops here who could care less about us.

I urge anyone who has friends or family in the military, police or other agencies to speak to them about doing the right thing.
May God bless all of them and help them think clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 am

The lords of death, they wait in anticipation for the misery to come. But they will get nothing.....There is good in humanity I have seen it. I am not anxious.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm

I have talked with someone who was in the gulf war.....

they would have never dreamed of any of this happening here in the USA but hes an old fart... and totally clueless whats going on in the real world.. but ask any Vietnam vet what they think they KNOW and are aware ask any elderly person over 60 they are aware! they know the US is being screwed over...

now.... my son is coming home soon....
maybe sometime in March... next MONTH! right now I got another message the army is being an asshole and holding him for a bit longer...

now as far as I can tell all the shit that has gone on since Oct 2008 half of it hes not even remotely aware of...

when ever I had questions about big events... he didn't know anything about it..
one time I told him something I was very afraid... something I had seen in the news he said cut the crap your scaring the shit out of me...

the only way for a military soldier to know anything over there is from the internet NEWS
and he even told me half of it isnt true the parts that they talk about whats going on over there....

now the stuff thats going on over here they are being kept in the dark about

the more and more I think about how many soldiers they have sent over seas the more and more I think they want all of them out of the US so we have no self defense... and the more I think they will bring out of the country soldiers to come here and do harm to us...

out of country military to do their dirty work...
see for those who come here they have no family here and they dont give a rats arse if the shit hits the fan here...

they also will prolly hire the Blackwater Shadow Army to do their dirty work..

yah know I love my son with all my heart him and I fight alot cause we dont agree on much
and he thinks im over whelming... with this and that BUT
I will tell you if I just have enough time with him I will REBRAINWASH HIM
I will fill him in with all I know so he is aware... I know its going to be an uphill battle...

cause any military soldier these days are so messed up in the head

they took my son and really messed him up bad...

there are people around the world I have made friends with some I have never met in my LIFE who said they have a candle lit for him they pray for him never met him then I have close friends and family who do the same

I pray his mind will be ok when he gets home

cause if the shit hits the fan he will be the only protection I have for me and my family

I do not own a gun and if I did I was told if you do you better know in your heart you can use it

I tell you what I can not ever bring it to my self to ever use a gun to harm another human..

and I know my son is this way as well those were his words to me at one time do you want me to kill another human I cant bring my self to do this and the whole time he was there he has NOT had to use his gun

thank GOD! for this...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

DD, your son is VERY lucky to have you as his mother. I pray that he comes home very soon so that you can hurry up and 'brainwash' him.

Thank you for being YOU! hugcc
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm

well me brainwashing him was the wrong word
kinda came out wrong..

I meant reeducate him..

if he wants to except what I know its up to him
I would never force him to just take what I say is true I would want him to do his own research

its his own free will

and when I say its uphill battle its true...

example when he wasnt right in the head *while in iraq* the military gave him drugs to make him 'happy' he told me this
he wouldn't tell me what kind of medication. we got into a really big fight
he knows how I feel about drugs...
later he took him self off the medication he said it made him too sleepy he couldn't function

see things have a way of working out...

Last edited by DIVERDOWN on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Yes, knew what you meant. flower
We can only tell our loved ones what we know and then they must come to their own truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens   U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1