the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Empty
PostSubject: Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack   Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 pm

cool

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack   Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Now that was awesome.

This is some of the untapped hidden secrets we are capable of that tptb don't want us to find out.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack   Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 pm

I've seen this master's videos on youtube I think I remember one where he stopped bullets I looked but couldn't find it. He does display some awesome chi.

I had to laugh at the needles had them myself today I'm always glad I don't have to watch them going in.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack   Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:47 am

Wow! magnificent example of the powers of humans that have been stolen
from us. But I am left wondering why his "master" does not want this knowledge revealed to the world. It's obvious that the Chi energy can't be used for negative purposes or maybe I'm wrong in that assumption, and even if it could, I think the positive applications of it would far outweigh the negative. This type of knowledge and energy is the very thing that would rid our planet of the evil that exist here today. The mind boggles as to the potential use of this Chi energy. PTB and Repilians beware! We are coming for you.
AND WE WILL SUCCEED!
Great Video Soma.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack   Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 am

Yeah its awesome indeed !

I shall start work on a Video thread compiling all what appear to be genuine examples of the powers we all have built in that just need a bit of training!

I was entertaining a hypothetical idea tonight of compiling every piece of material concerning these powers and lobbying the Education Dept for a change in curriculum. Obviously I was doing this for a bit of a chuckle to myself :D

What I love about this video (and this site in general) is that Seeing is Inspiring...not believing ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack   Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Human Power, Dynamo Jack
Page 1 of 1