the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

personal message to Dean

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

personal message to Dean Empty
PostSubject: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 am

:

Last edited by sky otter on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am

How about a private message since it's personal.....instead of an announcement why was that necessary are you looking for support about this. You had to express it on the forum.....It's a fairly negative distorted message you have announced about me here..... poke

Maybe contemplate this a bit more I did not gasp at your post far from it I mentioned the solution was love after you posted, but I didn't refer to your post at all. Before that I talked about dealing with conflict. This message here you tried to cloak in flowers and sunshine. But it's a conflicting message. No use hiding that....

I'm interested in the forum so yes I have made a lot of posts today in particular. Sorry if it bothers you I don't see why it should. I'm not throwing knives I think you misunderstand or making this into something it isn't. I am also not the enemy so no need to make a public letter about how I am one of the forum if you can help it please. I don't need any prayer of bitterness. Least of all one of may I find attention because I'm desperate for it.....I don't have a desperate need to be loved I think this is bitterness towards me is it......yes I think so.

Dumping your rule to not get personal just for me....well thanks.....But no thanks.

Why do you cloak what is essentially an attack in flowery words of blessing. This was no blessing for anyone and I'm sorry you feel this way. What are you trying to do with this anyway.......Would you feel blessed if you were accused of this?

It just turned out that I posted a lot today. I was planning not to post this much but things took a different turn. There will be a quiet period for me coming up so rest easy. I'll be staying in the background for a while. And promote the forum so people know where we are at.
toast
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:43 pm

this message was sent in all sincerity
if it is offensive to others please remove it

my apologizes if it caused any problems
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Sky Otter,
We know that you sent it in all sincerity. No need to apologize because we know that you always have good intentions and thoughts for everybody.
hugcc
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 pm

love

thanks Linda..but it got so quiet in here i thought i had pissed everyone off..big ego, huh?.hahahahahahahahahahah
no don't answer that
how's the tomatoe stuff going..opps..guess i better move to the right room..
hugs
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 am

Yeah, I also noticed it was a little quiet Sleep
....but now we are back, recharged and ready to share. hugs toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: personal message to Dean   personal message to Dean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

personal message to Dean
Page 1 of 1