the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity

Go down 
+6
Gabriel
pilgrim
New World Orphan
WineHippie
Linda
Yourself
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yourself

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-12

The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Empty
PostSubject: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Please remove this post.

Last edited by Yourself on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am risking my life for no good reason, give me more space if you need better reason)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Hello.
May I ask who you are posting for?

How did you hear about this forum?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:18 am

here we go...... again
buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride

mooning
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:42 am

Interesting , no disrespect but can you give me a paragraph of this cause i am to lazy to read all of this. but i will say this the bourne identity was a cool movie. Meaning edit this post down and give me the nuts and bolts, if you dont mind. unless you dont care that i am not gonna read it. And if you dont, then let me say this, Matt Damon.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 am

Thanks for wasting a few minutes of my time. That was as clear as mud! hypnotisedb
Is that yourself or myself I'm talking to? I don't mean me, as in I, but the Myself that's a member of PA. If Yourself is Myself then I, myself that is, have a problem knowing if I'm talking to Myself, Yourself or myself. I don't mind talking to myself, I do it all the time..,
(just read some of my post's), but my mom told me not to talk to a stranger, and when I talk to Yourself, I don't know if I'm talking to Myself and it doesn't get any stranger! groar
Gawd I'm so confused.., think I'll go back to bed!
Anyway, blue is not too bad a colour. :shivers: watchingb
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm

byesad :head banger:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 am

(Reason for editing : I am risking my life for no good reason, give me more space if you need better reason)

Risking his life? What the heck? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:36 am

WineHippie wrote:
here we go...... again
buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride

mooning

LMAO
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks for editing it down. Now I can read it. Very interesting.

Last edited by New World Orphan on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 am

New World Orphan wrote:
Thanks for editing it down. Now I can read it. Very interesting. lol

too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Yourself go fuck yourself and then tell us your wisdom of inner happiness.

A person on the true path can admit their mistakes and be done with it and get a laugh.

You have exhibited true first class Spiritual Wankery.

Need a shoulder to talk to then we are here :):):)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Oh, buggar I must have missed the fun. Did a coloured person turn up and try to give us important information that was threatening to his life. scratch
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Dear "Yourself".... what a GREAT "profile" NAME!!!! I kinda wish I though of it!!!! :)

Welcome to YOU and YOURS with WHAT EVER wish or NON WISH or "just LOOKING AROUND" to so ENJOY yourself that you may or may not be up to??????

Just wanted to say HI, because "at this point in time" it APPEARS that you are "new to me"!!!

SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF "YOURSELF" YOURSELF!!!! :) and ENJOY YOURSELF YOURSELF!!!

.... and FEEL FREE to PLAY with YOURSELF "YOURSELF" for as LONG AS YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

YOU are "my" friend so LONG as you are not INTENTIONALLY being hurtful HERE or have any "less than mutually beneficial" INTENTIONS??????

Anywho ... just wanted to say HELLO so long as your PLAY "HERE" has GOOD INTENTIONS with it!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

I missed it awwww .... just a hint next time keep it to your self and you won`t need to make these silly requests to have your posts removed then ok .....hope you get over yourself real soon come back and visit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity   The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ark of The Covenant and The Bourne Identity
Page 1 of 1