Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Ron Wyatt - the Ark of the Covenant   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty

PostSubject: Re: Ron Wyatt - the Ark of the Covenant   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm

ArkDiscovery.com presents Jim Pinkoski describing Jesus' crucifixion that was directly above the Ark of the Covenant, hidden in a cave by Jeremiah in 586 BC, found by Ron Wyatt

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ron Wyatt - the Ark of the Covenant   Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 am

Day,

I watched the videos on this thread and I have no trouble believing the words of Ron Wyatt at all about his conclusions of the blood and the mercy seat being anointed by the blood of Y'shua Messiah that dripped down upon the ark through the crack in the rocks above.

It all makes perfect sense and is very scriptural as well. As the blood of Y'shua Messiah is what makes it possible for each one of us to have a personal relationship with Y'shua/God without the middleman like a human priest.

Because of the shed blood, you and me as well as anyone else can participate with God directly through that blood covenant.

Although let me make a slight warning right here to anyone else that might listen to the video. At the 40 minute mark of the video the person talking says God is going to come back and take his children home with him. This is a false doctrine taught by the mainstream church, that Gods people are going to be "going"away with him to Heaven. It is a lie. Heaven and the throne of God will be moving here to the Earth for at least 1000 years of time, these dumb Christians that do not know the scriptures but listen to false teachers think they are going to fly away when the heat gets turned up, and this is not true.

Otherwise it is a nice video.

Thanks day.
Back to top Go down
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty

PostSubject: Re: Ron Wyatt - the Ark of the Covenant   Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 am

Gabe my brother thanks so much for bringing that up because I had meant to and had just forgot by the time I had done posting these videos.

I agree with you completely and you know I am so thankful you stated this so clearly. Red Elk also says too it will be the 1000 years of peace

love you brother and blessings to you and your family sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Wyatt - the Ark of the Covenant   

Back to top Go down

Ron Wyatt - the Ark of the Covenant
Page 1 of 1