the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto   Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:58 pm

“Water & Peace” Global Forum 2010 at Lake Biwa

To Those Whose Body Is Mainly Composed Of WATER:

I am Masaru Emoto, a missionary of water and an author of "Message from Water" and "The Hidden Messages in Water".

Recently, many forums and conferences have been organized with water as its main theme. Yet, most of them are focusing only the physical aspect of water.

However, in addition to the physical body, we have the mind (and spirit).

We have learned from water itself, through "Message from Water", that water is not only essential to our body but also it has an intimate relationship to our mind.

In other words, water is the mirror to reflect our mind.

As a matter of fact, we believe that the abnormal weather conditions such as floods and droughts and natural disasters like tsunamis and earthquakes are caused by the pollution of water on Earth, which in turn is ultimately brought by the distortion and disharmony in our mind, thoughts and emotions.

Other serious problems in politics, economy, education, medicine and so on are also concerned with the mind of our collective consciousness, and therefore it can be said that water is ultimately involved in all
of those problems.

Don't you think that we can take a step toward the solution of these water-related problems by considering the aspect of water which is connected with our mind, thoughts and emotions?

For this purpose, we have decided to hold "Water & Peace" Global Forum 2010 at Lake Biwa, Mother Lake in Japan, on March 20 to 22 (March 22 is the World Water Day declared by the United Nations).

Musicians and artists who understand water deeply will perform their music, dance and art.

World‐famous Scientists and spiritual leaders such as Konstantin Korotkov, Eric Pearl and Lynne McTaggart will give us a special lecture and demonstration.

Especially, Konstantin and Lynne will organize several live experiments that will scientifically prove that our consciousness affects water.

There will be also a lecture on a completely novel method to extract energy from liquid water by a Japanese researcher Ryushin Ohmasa.

Religious leaders with a tight connection with myself such as Master Chin Kung and Lin Hsien-Tsung will support this Forum very significantly.

At the closing ceremony, all the participants will pray for the water of Lake Biwa and the whole world with our sincere Love and Gratitude at the closing ceremony in the presence of Shintoism priests and Buddhism monks.

The energy of our Love and Gratitude will be amplified and expanded by the power of the Golden Pyramid of Peace, which is presented by our co-organizer Gudni Gudnason, and carried to every corner of this planet.

This will be the world's first Water Forum of this kind with "Water & Peace" as its main theme. After this Forum, our consciousness toward water will be elevated significantly, and the water on this planet will be changed completely and become crystal clear!

There will be a new vortex of energy, like a pair of dragon gods, emerging from Lake Biwa to create a world of Truth and Great Harmony.

According to the latest news, we will be honored by the presence of Princess Märtha Louise of Norway at the Forum. Also, Sergey Viktorovich Lavrov, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, will send us his official message regarding this Forum.

Would you please join us in this Forum and become one of those who co-create this historical moment?

For Ticket Application, please click HERE

If, unfortunately, you could not come to Lake Biwa and attend this Forum directly, we would really appreciate if you could send us a donation to show your intention that you agree with the purpose of this Forum and support this Forum financially.

For Donation, please click HERE

For each one of you who have made a donation, we will prepare a bottle of water with your name on it and put it under the Golden Pyramid of Peace during the ceremony so that the amplified energy of Love and Gratitude will come to you through the water.

We would be grateful if you could send your prayer of Love and Gratitude to Water on March 22 simultaneously with our prayer ceremony in the Forum.

You will experience by yourself the energetic connection of Love and Gratitude through the water with you.

By the way, if you are interested in spreading the Truth of Water to the general public, we strongly recommend you to attend the International HADO Instructor School which will be held on March 23 and 24 at Lake Biwa and learn the Secret of Water directly from myself.

Request to you:

It would be greatly appreciated if you could transfer this e-mail to those people who will be interested in this world's first Water Forum.

Also, we would be very happy if you could submit this e-mail to BBS or quote in your BLOG.

Thank you in advance. Arigato.

With Love and Gratitude
Masaru Emoto, Missionary of Water

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/lake-biwa/message.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto   Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

I am OVER-JOYED to HEAR this MESSAGE from Emoto!!!

I have been hoping to FIND more and more PEOPLE who WILL ALSO share or "ENTERTAIN" the IDEA that "OUR FEARS and or "real activity" related to "LESS than WONDERFUL weather"... CAN ALSO VERY MUCH BE TIED TO SOME DEGREE of INFLUENCE related to "HOW THE COLLECTIVE PLANET SO BELIEVES IT IS DOING "AS A WHOLE"........

... anywho.... I TOO... really and TRULY BELIEVE that IF "enough" of the WORLD can so "ATTEMPT to EXPERIMENT" in "COMING TO MORE AND MORE AGREEMENT" on "how to solve our worst FEARS".... I believe "HAVING EVERYONE SO KNOW and AGREE on a "practical and real enough" plan to SO "change our collective FEARS to better and better "BRIGHTER and PRACTICAL future VISIONS"....... (related to TOXINS, CO2, HARRP, energy, and "any and ALL major world FEAR related ISSUES or CONCERNS... all having real "already existing ways to so be managed and minimized"..... I BELIEVE ONCE EVERYONE SO KNOWS that ALL OF OUR FEARS.... WAS/IS..... ONLY A WAY TO GET EVERYONE TO SO BEGIN and CONTINUE To WORK and PLAY TOGETHER.......

.... I BELIEVE the MORE THE PLANET so KNOWS..... that ALL of our FEARS are "UNDER CONTROL and GETTING BETTER" with "EVERYONE ALSO BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE more and more OPENLY and COLLECTIVELY "in such" SOON to BE EXPERIENCED "world wide" OPPORTUNITIES...... I BELIEVE "OUR WORLD WIDE PLANETARY WEATHER"... is GOING TO ALSO...... CO-OPERATE with better and better "PREDICABLE and AGREEABLE to ALL SPECIES" weather!!!!

I.E. I believe our COLLECTIVE PLANETARY "weather" ISSUES... are ALSO going to GET BETTER AND BETTER..... AS MORE OF THE WORLD so BEGINS and NEVER STOPS COLLECTIVELY WORKING AND PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto   Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 am

dearest stephen, my simultaneous friend
i posted this over 10 days ago and you are the only
one to comment..... i agree with you and i must
have posted just for you!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto   Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto
Page 1 of 1