the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why Dr. Emoto's info works

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

why Dr. Emoto's info works Empty
PostSubject: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:36 pm

flower a word of advice...after the first second turn off YOUR sound....if they are doing stuff to what is on screen..what would they be doing to your body??
think about the sounds you hear every day
think about the words you say
think about the music you listen to
yep..we are the creators....and we need to think
sometimes silence is indeed golden

Cymatics, the study of wave phenomena, is a science pioneered by Swiss medical doctor and natural scientist, Hans Jenny (1904-1972). For 14 years he conducted experiments animating inert powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture. What's more, all of these patterns were created using simple sine wave vibrations (pure tones) within the audible range. So what you see is a physical representation of vibration, or how sound manifests into form through the medium of various materials

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm

I don't know why but I can't view any embedded videos on this site. I don't have a problem with any other sites. I've checked all my settings, my connection speed is fine...IDK???
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 pm

flower

L

if you double click on the face of the video it will take you directly to you tube and you can watch it that way..

wave
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:03 pm

I tried that too, it doesn't work for me. Two different computer techs told me I have gremlins in my system... lol! But my new computer gets delivered Monday... moon walk
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 am

flower

this one you can listen too..but do a little reading about it first, please please
at leaset now i know why i so enjoy the gregorian chants

Kymotropic analysis of the sinewave arrangement of the 18 (grey, black and white) points in this diagram of 36 points:

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showpos...
Much More Info on SOLFEGGIO TONES :
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthr...

Produced by
BOB PHILLIPS
for
MythMathFilms
Category: Film & Animation

Tags: Solfeggio Oscilloscope Animation Fibonacci Sacred Geometry Ambient Analog Cymatics Digital Waveform Ring Modulator

goggle search on Solfeggio Tones

http://www.google.com/custom?q=solfeggio+tones&client=pub-5518474654651765&forid=1&channel=4175792959&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3A336699%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BFORID%3A1&hl=en

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/solfeggio.html

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_solfeggio_tones_mentioned_hiddenly_in_the_Book_of_Numbers

love
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 am

flower

as always..DISCERN.. devil or angel .. DISCERN.... devil or angel ...DISCERN

flower

Frequency 528 Hz, the miraculous frequency for transformation and DNA repair.
There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA - the genetic blueprint upon which life is based! MI - 528 Hz - relates to crown chakra. Dr Puleo suggests an association with DNA integrity.

The regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) is not the 528 Hz frequency "C.
A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz.
The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair is part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale.

--------------------------------------

Friday, July 18, 2008
A Musical Score for Disease
http://www.technologyreview.com/Biote...
Converting genetic activity into music may be a way to monitor health.
By Jennifer Chu

When set to music, colon cancer sounds kind of eerie. That's the finding of Gil Alterovitz, a research fellow at Harvard Medical School who is developing a computer program that translates protein and gene expression into music.
In his acoustic translation, harmony represents good health, and discord indicates disease.
----------------------------------------

Electricity sparks stem-cell transformation

THE activity of stem cells, prized for their ability to differentiate into
any cell type in the body, has been controlled by manipulating cellular
electrical signals.

At present, researchers expose stem cells to nutrients and growth factors to
trigger differentiation and control what type of cell they will become. But
when Michael Levin of Tufts University, Boston, and colleagues discovered
voltage changes in adult human stem cells as the cells naturally
differentiated into fat and bone, they wondered if changing the voltage
could control a cell's fate.

Sure enough, when they blocked ion flow in a fresh batch of cells,
differentiation was suppressed, while adding chemicals that increase the
voltage across cell membranes sped up their transformation (PLoS ONE, DOI:
10.1371/journal.pone.0003737).

The group hopes to use this method to more precisely control stem cell
differentiation, perhaps in future when using the cells to build organs for
transplantation. As fat and bone cells produced different voltage patterns
during differentiation, electricity might be used to produce these cell
types.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/m...
ll-transformation.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsre f=online-news
........................................ ........................................ ..........................
Healthy lifestyle triggers genetic changes: study
http://www.reuters.com/article/scienc...
Comprehensive lifestyle changes including a better diet and more exercise and meditation can lead not only to a better physique, but also to swift and dramatic changes at the genetic level, U.S. researchers said.
........................................ ........................................ ...........................

Can genetic information be controlled by light?
http://www.physorg.com/news142859091....
Published: 12:04 EST, October 10, 2008
Category: Science & Technology

Tags: Frequency medicine DNA Chakra Bible Code Raelian

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am

It gets a whole lot better ;)

I found some pictures today I have been looking for.......for a long, long time as the local bookshop in Melbourne didn't have the book I was chasing and I don't purchase online due to certain circumstances personally.

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/egyptology.html

Seems since my last search earlier this year he has updated his site, and heck I should order that book as it stems further into Tibetan Acoustic levitation ;)

Always remember that "Sound is Spherical" sunny

Spherical sound is a good term to search BTW.... ;) DSTO claim it as FACT as does John Reid who invented the "modern" CymaScope ;)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 am

THANKS AND APPRECIATION FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF THIS GREAT SOUND REALTED MATERIAL!!!

LOVE IT!!!

my love

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Actually thanks so much Skyotter moon walk

I've been meaning to look into Solfeggio Tones again these days I got back into this side of things ;)

I found some information about the Kings Chamber which I need to look into :D

too many things to think about at times LOL
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm

flower

Hi Soma

you are welcome , of course

sound has always fascinated me..it started with playing music to make plants grow..or not
and which sounds..calssic vs. head bangers did what....

and the sounds of water in meditations...

yep the kings chamber is verrrrrrrry interesting..thanks for the link
wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Sky I will have to check some more as I found another site the other regarding the kings chamber but I will have to delve through some info to bookmark it LOL

It was to do with Robert Bauvals research or his website regarding the resonate frequency's of the kings chamber which I have not looked into as much as I should... but I am sure there was a resonate frequency the same as the Solfeggio Frequencies in the kings chamber.

Last edited by Somamech on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Schpelling)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 am

flower
Soma

we had a local guy who grew up here do some of the most sophisticated research on the pryamids ever done...
he would visit and talk about it vaguely if questioned but never actually said what they found
his name was Bob Cribbs..google him..he was the most down to earth nicest person as well as a genius
he invented the sonar type imaging using sound waves and did all the studies for the military on the so-called sceret chamber under the sphinx's paw
i'm sure there was lots more....he never would break his confidentially with the gov..but just knowing him and how smart he really was
you knew they found something..i sure wish he would have talked
his only real remark was to say "you wouldn't believe it".... lol!

the sonar is just a part of the sound thing that i find a mystery....echo's and radar and all that stuff tied together
have you ever gone out at night in the dark and closed you eyes and tried to find your way somewhere...
or even in the house
ok i've gone off on a tangent.. sorrysmil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why Dr. Emoto's info works   why Dr. Emoto's info works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why Dr. Emoto's info works
Page 1 of 1