the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Empty
PostSubject: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape   Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cZ8F1KTTM&feature=channel_page

He states:

The airplane was approaching Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson Arizona at approximately 4:15PM MST on August 8th, 2009. We first witnessed the object hovering in a locked position, southwest of the base. We thought it was a balloon, until it dropped in elevation a few thousand feet in less then a second. At that point I ran inside and grabbed my digital camera and rushed outside in time to catch the object approaching the airplane from behind. Unfortunately the microphone barely works on the camera, from being dropped so many times, so you can't hear much. But at least there is a little. The object made no sound, completely silent.

There was an attempt to take the video to the media, unfortunately, every affiliate rejected the video due to lack of evidence. There was no report in the city of a missing airplane, nor did the Air Force Base report anything missing. Many of the news affiliates did confirm that they had received calls on August 8th from various sources, claiming they had seen a UFO. They said that they receive calls on a regular basis dealing with UFOs all the time, as well as many hoax videos, and there was no reason to believe my video was anything different. They refused to believe that the Air Force base would withhold information about a missing airplane.

I'm hoping that more videos surface to confirm this object was real. We live within a mile of the base, so I don't know how many people witnessed the event
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape   Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:06 pm

wow

very interesting..and i would be less skeptical if they hadn't gone behind the house
and for such a long time...

it looks like a plane and helicopter at first and two bugs after..especially with the jerky motion of the pretator bug...but that is just my opinion of what i can see with a magnifying glass

wow
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape   Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:25 pm

What an amazing video. I am glad he kept showing it at different speeds.

Anyone hear about a missing plane? Made me think of that millionaire that went missing in Nevada a few years back Steve Fossett.

I was skeptical seeing it going behind the house too but they both re-appeared
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape   Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Great video.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape   Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Here is a true story that happened in Australia of a plane encountering a UFO in 1978.

UFO-reporting Pilot and plane missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrSHXxVaLxY&feature=response_watch
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape   Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape
Page 1 of 1